Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 6/23/17

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   6/23/17 Empty Mountain Goat 6/23/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:25 pm

June 23, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you some great news today.   

So many of you want to complain when my newsletters are too long and now you complain when they are too short. Really? Lol….lol….lol…Don’t worry, I luv you all just the same..

Why don’t you just read them and learn and forget about the length and instead pay attention more to the content? Maybe you can even print them off and bring them to the toilet to read when you patiently wait for you delivery…lol…lol…I can assure you I will send you ONLY relevant news that I feel you need to know. All the news I send is somehow related and connected to this saga. Many don’t believe this and often my newsletters will get censored and not published. But I assure you I know what I am talking about. It is a shame that many of you have to miss out on these pieces to the puzzle due this censorship in USA of real news.

My newsletters are about the Iraqi dinar revaluation process and not about any of these other currencies everyone is all hyped up about. I do not care about all this garbage intel people bring into the forums that only confuse you heads with all this cobble-gook. Get it? I won’t even repeat this stuff today since I don’t want to waist my breath.

Let’s all concentrate on why we are here and what this newsletter is all about. It’s about an attempt to bring the HONEST and FACTUAL news to you without commercials, money making schemes or scams. In the process I have to keep clarifying all this garbage intel to you keep you on track. I certainly wish I did not have to do this. I have to tell you this -  If you had only half a brain you should be able to weed out all the charlatans by now. They come and go. Their intel gets recycled over and over again. Same stuff just another conference call or forum update or different spin. They do this because they have no real intel and are not really thinkers. But the part that really makes me feel sad is how they use God and try to rap you in with this prayers and healing stuff. Sure I do believe in the sacred and the divine but I refuse to use it in any scam or money making endeavor.  

So let’s get on with today’s news…..

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi dead: 'Highly likely' Isis leader killed in airstrike, Russian foreign ministry claims. Moscow doubles down on claim despite statement earlier this week admitting notorious jihadi leader's death 'could not be verified' Russia's Foreign Ministry has said there is a high degree of certainty that Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead.

The Iraq security forces (not the military) are still battling it out with the ISIS terrorists in the old city. We see articles and pics of the destruction of the old mosque. This is a shame but shows us they are just about done.   

Abadi returns from his short middle east tour of three countries. He concluded it with a major news conference this week. I included an article on this meeting with the news media. So now we wait for his next news media announcement, which I believe will be the announcement we have all been waiting for these last many years. Iraq is moving on to the next phase of their history and I believe it will one of much less violence, a major rebuilding effort coupled with huge economic growth.

Upon Abadi’s return yesterday to Iraq, so the security forces today, Friday, briefed him  on the developments of "resolving" the battle to liberate the right side of the city of Mosul " in full". He wanted to know just what is left to complete this mission. I am sure they will tell us soon. I do not think it is long.

You can go out to the CBI website and witness they are making some changes to the site. I can confirm to you this are educational changes needed for the roll out of the new currency and will be proceeded by news media announcements soon on the changes to their currency. This is what we have been waiting for and will be another sign we are getting VERY close. So let’s all hold our heads high as we can be very proud we stayed the course with this investment and did not give up hope. It will soon be over……

Yes – we will see the RV very soon.

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

New policy regains Iraq's international, regional position

Iraq's new policy has regained country's international and regional position, spokesman of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's media office Saad al-Hadithi revealed on Thursday.

Al-Hadithi stated that Abadi's recent regional tour, including visits to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, helped Iraq regain its effective and influential role among countries of the region.      

He said that the prime minister's successful regional tour came as a culmination of a political approach adopted by the Iraqi government in building balanced foreign relations.

This approach relies on the independence of the Iraqi decision, taking into account mutual interests of the country, and non-interference in political polarization, he noted.     

According to al-Hadithi, Abadi's recent tour proves the Iraqi vision's success, aiming at openness with all countries of the world.

This will enhance prospects of cooperation between different countries and lay the foundations of coordination to face the dangers of terrorism and extremism, Hadithi said.  

Moreover, he stated that the meetings the Iraqi delegation held during the tour were constructive as they bolstered  political, economic and security relations between Baghdad and the region's countries. 

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi said on Thursday 6/22 the Iraqi armed forces would fully liberate Mosul from ISIS terrorists within a few days, The Baghdad Post reported. Iraqi army, backed by the US-led international coalition, launched on Feb.19th an offensive to recapture Mosul’s right bank from ISIS grip. Iran-allied IMIS militias are supporting the Iraqi army.
Mosul fell to ISIS in 2014.

Iraqi former PM Nouri al-Maliki faces accusations of colluding with the terror group.

Abadi briefed on developments in "resolving" the battle to liberate Ayman Mosul completely

Sumaria News / Baghdad 

Friday June 23, 2017 7:02

Security forces briefed the commander of the armed forces Haider al - Abadi , on Friday, on the developments of "resolving" the battle to liberate the right side of the city of Mosul " in full", while the new directives of the importance of maintaining Almqatiln and civilians. 

The Information Office of Ebadi said in a statement issued in the early hour of the night yesterday, and received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, " The Prime Minister and Commander of the Armed Forces Haider al - Abadi briefed on the developments of the full resolution of the battle to liberate the right side of Mosul, within the coming operations."

The statement added that "This came during his visit to the leadership of joint operations, and its military and security leadership, and follow the course of our progress that came close to resolving the battle and defeat the terrorist gangs Daesh". 

The new commander of the armed forces directed " the importance of preserving fighters and heroes and citizens to insist on the elimination of terrorism and the liberation of all the country 's territory, " according to the statement.

Articles End

There is not much to comment on with today’s articles. The story and saga speaks for itself within the articles.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   6/23/17 Empty Goat

Post by Scotchie Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:56 pm

""""""""""But the part that really makes me feel sad is how they use God and try to rap you in with this prayers and healing stuff.""""""""""

-----------------------------------------------

AMEN

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   6/23/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 6/23/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Blah, blah. That's all I get out of reading his scumbag bullshit. Same bullshit different day!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum