Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
More from "The Can-Do" Gals I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

More from "The Can-Do" Gals

3 posters

Go down

More from "The Can-Do" Gals Empty More from "The Can-Do" Gals

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:09 pm

T he Company of Heaven: Let's Do This Together!

Zimland and beyond!  We address you this way because you are distinct.  As our beloved messengers Yosef, Sheldan and others have imbued to you, it has taken much more than stubborn determination and a willingness to defy all previous constraints of propriety and "common sense" to arrive where you are now.

You have clung - clung! - to your inner Knowing, the very voice of God within you.  You have allowed your commitment, your Mission to rise up within you, eclipsing all else that was not of this purpose.  You certainly have endured and then embraced the intense tempering required to bring you to God's perfect balance.

You are shining.  You are ready.  You have already accomplished a great goal.  Now go and REDEEM.

You have allowed yourself to be purified in the sacred fires and through your own choices, you have been washed clean in the Christ living waters.  This has brought you more and more into your natural condition of harmony, compassion and benevolence.  You are grounded with divine grit and humbled through the Knowing that: "There but for God's grace go I...go us all."

With the wisdom you have embodied: go and give and do no harm, by what you do or by what you leave undone.

Spread joy.  Now, Be released, so that you may offer in return God's release for Earth and all upon her!  Laugh easily and often.  Be the living reminder of who and what we all truly are.

Thank you for your endurance and humility.  Be yourself.  Be honest.  Be easy.  Be free, not as a claim or an entitlement, but be Free as the eternal whisper of Hope, the reclamation of unconditional Kindness.  Be FREE to give!

You live with us and we with you.  We are your breath.  You are our expression.  We are your inspiration.  You are our unyielding courage.  We have achieved together this unprecedented moment.  WE let our tears of joy come now, as you fulfill the destiny of God's prophecy: "Earth will be restored."

We are the Ones you know so well.

Congratulations.  You have done and withstood whatever it took to be the vessel of God's unlimited mercy and prosperity.  Where we go one, we go all.

Loving you from the best seats in the house,

We Are Your Company of Heaven in the name of Mother-Father God.

(Channeled by ChristineB - FancyFree 6/23/17)

In Love & CELEBRATION!
Christine, Kathyrn, Meg & Anna ~ The Can-do-Gals

Click here for link

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

More from "The Can-Do" Gals Empty Re: More from "The Can-Do" Gals

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:12 pm

ChristineB wrote:...it has taken much more than stubborn determination and a willingness to defy all previous constraints of propriety and "common sense" to arrive where you are now.

Yep! It's taken wild fantasy and sheer, bloody-minded stupidity.

:spring1::spring1::spring1:
More from "The Can-Do" Gals 2322496710More from "The Can-Do" Gals 2322496710More from "The Can-Do" Gals 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Wackos!  These new age crazies live in some alternative universe where truths are distorted to fit into their fantasies.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:46 pm

They are completely nuts! More from "The Can-Do" Gals 3508649203 More from "The Can-Do" Gals 3508649203 More from "The Can-Do" Gals 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum