Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Jester says YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR

Go down

Jester  says  YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR Empty Jester says YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Jester's Place

[JESTER] HEY THERE AND HAPPY THURSDAY...

[caro] Jester on Fox Business today they were talking about Fed Reserve doing stress tests on banks, could this be something we are waiting on to be done?

[JESTER] caro WELL WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT TO ACTUALLY BE PROVEN... WE HAVE ONE BANK WE KNOW... ANOTHER TO SAY IT'S HAPPENING WITH NO PROOF... BUT STRESS TESTS ARE NOT COMPLIANCE... AND IT IS A COINCIDENCE THAT IT SEEMS SIMILAR BUT NOT...

[caro] Jester ok thanks just wondered if it was part of the last piece

[JESTER] I DON'T REALLY THINK SO... THAT WOULD BE A MOSTLY LAME PIECE... LOL

[caro] Jester last week same on Fox they were talking about banks becoming compliant, but haven't heard them talk about it again

[JESTER] caro COMPLIANT TO WHAT? SEE THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU ARE GOING TO FIND ON NBC... FIRST OF ALL... THAT IS THE BAD SIDE OF MEDIA... THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT THE BAD GUYS ARE DOING... THAT'S WHY TRUMP IS SUCH A DISTRACTION... SECOND OF ALL... THEY DON'T LIKE YOU TO KNOW...

[caro] Jester don't know to what, on Fox they seemed a little confused about what they were talking about lol Don't watch NBC lol

[vote4rv] jester does compliance require Iraq denominate? I would think they need to reduce M2.

[JESTER] vote4rv WHY WOULD IRAQ HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT?

[JESTER] YOU ARE STILL LOOKING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION....

[vote4rv] JESTER thought you told us there would have to have a re denomination to get rid of the quadrillions of dinar

[JESTER] vote4rv YOUR DEFINITION IS OFF THEY WILL REMOVE THE 3 ZEROS AS THEY HAVE SAID THEY WOULD

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Will banks have to be able to deal with SDRs, on a bank to bank, country to country basis?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser NAH... IT IS A COUNTRY THING

[vote4rv] JESTER but in terms of process, isn't a lot of news of the deletion of the zeroes process a cog we will see public

[JESTER] vote4rv SURE THAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE FACT...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Has the IMF/WB completed their loan to country central banks to purchase dinar program completed?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser FIRST OF ALL THAT WAS IMF/AIIB... SECOND THEY ARE NOT LOANS... THEY ARE BACKED UP...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER I stand corrected. Thx. Are they backed up with country assets or with future dinar value, or both?

[vote4rv] JESTER I figured they would have to reprice everything including digital accounts to reduce M2 before contracts/oil credits could move forward. I don’t see how they tell you they are going to drop your pay or loan by 3 zeroes after your buying power is significantly increased.

[JESTER] vote4rv YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH A DINAR NOT BEING A DINAR AFTER THIS ADJUSTMENT... LOL

[vote4rv] JESTER No I just want to be the guy flipping burgers on a contract at 10k dinar per hour after a revalue

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Clarification please. I thought the IMF was going to loan SDRs to small countries so they could purchase dinar for their central bank reserves. Then, when the adjustment takes place, the countries would pay the IMF back with proceeds from the increased value of the dinar, including interest. So, it would be a win-win situation. What am I missing?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser THE STEP WHERE THEY BACK UP THEIR CURRENCY WITH THE ASSETS...

[JESTER] SDR'S ARE ALLOCATED AMOUNT... THEY ARE BACKED UP AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE COUNTRY NOT THE IMF...

[JESTER] YOU DO NOT BUY SDR'S WITH DINAR...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER They backup their currency with the remaining dinar in their central bank? Would they not buy dinar with the SDR loan?

[JESTER] SDR'S ARE ALLOCATED... YOU DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY SOME WHEN YOU LIKE...

[JESTER] THEY CERTAINLY ARE NOT LOANED FOR ANY REASON...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER They would pay back the SDR loan with either their backed-up-dinar currency ir dinar itself?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser READ MY LIPS... SDR'S ARE NOT LOANED... THEY ARE ALLOCATED AND BACKED UP BY ASSETS....

[JESTER] THE IMF HAS NO NEED FOR DINARS

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Bad choice of words. Pay back the allocated SDRs?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser THE SDR'S ARE THE BASIS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE IMF... A SET ALLOCATION THAT DOES NOT CHANGE...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER So, the SDRs are the store of value in the central bank?

[JESTER] Dinar Chaser EXACTLY... FOR THE SDR'S...

[JESTER] THAT IS WHERE YOUR ASSET BACKED CURRENCY EXISTS AT FIRST... GET IT NOW?

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Thx for your patience.

[JESTER] YOU CAN'T SPEND IT... CAUSE ONLY THE COUNTRY CAN USE IT... FOR NOW... WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES...

[Dinar Chaser] JESTER Got it.

[Patience] THANKS FOR SUPPORTING JESTERS PLACE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum