Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/23/17

Go down

"Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 Empty "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/23/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 am

"Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 Drunk_10
 "Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/23/17 Richar13

Question: Dressing For Exchange

=======================================
Post/Question:

Entry Submitted by Doug at 3:07 PM EDT on June 22, 2017

Richard/OWK,

I was listening to Phillip Tilton's Outlaw Call and I have a question that they answered on their call. Their caller asked about going to the exchange in jeans and t-shirt. Their answer was to wear a suit for the exchange.

During my ascension I have lost so much weight that all of my old 3D clothes do no longer fit at all. Currently I only have 3 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of shorts that were purchased after I lost all the weight. I was planning on attending the exchange meeting dressed in jeans and a violet tie-dyed t-shirt (St. German's violet flame). They made it sound like we will be judged on how we dress. Will we be judged on how we dress for the exchange? If so, I am not prepared. I will need to buy a suit for the exchange if what they said is true. I do not really want to go buy a new suit for the exchange. I do not want to be judged for the way I am dressed. This is how I dress. I dress in clothes than keep my vibrations high. Wearing a suit does not keep my vibrations high. If you think that I need to buy a suit, then I will buy a suit. I do not want to buy a suit, but I will if it is necessary. To me wearing a suit is supporting the old 3D cabal influenced society and not 5D. Wearing a suit does not resonate with me and having to wear a suit for the exchange does not resonate with me. Please answer this question for me so I can be prepared for the exchange.

Thank you for all you do. I support you completely.

In Love & Light,

Doug

Answer:

No worries my friend! I am wearing Jeans and a plaid shirt. No biggie! After all, I am the one holding the zim in my hand.

It is not about what you are wearing, it is about who you are. You are measured and judged by your "Heart" and not by what you wear. The Bankers will be more impressed by the currency you are holding and by how much you care about your Humanitarian projects and helping others, than about any fancy clothes you might be wearing.

The Bankers, on the other hand, will need to be in their full Banker's suit. That is what I expect of my Banker. However, for me, I am the customer and I am always (In All Ways) right!

Remember, some currency holders are living under a bridge and don’t even have the clothes that you have. I dare say, that it is quite likely that they will have bigger hearts, and be a better Humanitarian, than some of our Slick suit wearing currency holders.

All this being said, is it wrong to dress in a suit? No, of course not. Wear what makes you feel comfortable and good about yourself. Remember, they are trying to impress you as well.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum