Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Another Victim of the RV/GCR Scam 6/21/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Another Victim of the RV/GCR Scam 6/21/17   Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Another victim of the gurus and the dinar recap websites that publish their lies:

Hello everyone,are you as me tired of waiting for the RV to happen?,we have heard for a long time that it will release and now they say it has been released,i have been reading blogs and articles about it for so long and i don't know what to believe anymore.If the RV is being released now i am really happy for that since i have been through so many things and have had problems both mentally and financially for many years,but i kept my hope up even in the hardest times and now most of my mental problems is over but i am still struggling financially so i hope it's true that the RV have happened and we will recieve the funds in some day or even today.

If we don't recieve it now when they say it and there is more delays i will go crazy,we the people should give them a deadline because it doesn't seem to help that they get deadlines from higher beings and so on,We need it now so we can start with our projects and that's it,I was thinking that we should start a trend on twitter and facebook with the hastag #ReleaseRvNOW or something like that,it might help it might not help but it's time for us to push this forward,Anyway that was all i had to say,Blessings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Another Victim of the RV/GCR Scam 6/21/17   Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:01 pm

We are all waiting, getting excited, making plans for if and when, dreaming etc.  and getting disappointed over and over again over the years. And no matter how much we scream, it is not going to happen, no such thing etc.   We all have at least a little bit of hope this RV will happen. Cause we wouldn't spend a minute of our valuable time on Dinarland. At least i wouldn"t! 
A good way to deal with this rollercoaster to nowhere at the moment is, stay on it but presume your life and live your life like there is no tomorrow.  Cause it is a waste to not enjoy life.   
This rollercoaster ride has to reach a destination some day, a destination we would love or one we do not.
But do not let this rule your life now. 
A little spiritual advise......when you change your way of thinking, your life will change.  And I know, I speak from experience

Stay strong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Victim   Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:15 pm

A new trend on Twitter will not help at all.

A new outlook that you have been had, might give you some solace.

Suggest you sign off and come back in six months for an update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Another Victim of the RV/GCR Scam 6/21/17   Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Remember, Renfrow said he had a yellow pad with 14 pages filled with names of people he was gonna expose if the RV didn't happen for the little people...because all of the elites who tuned into his calls assured him the, 'internet group' would go asap.  All the Friends & Family exchanges, whales exchanged, elite and politicians...but 4 years later, no RV for the common man...guess when Tony decided to start the #wearethepeople hashtag, he did it to gather names to sell...because he's a repeat offender con man who lied to TNT for years, and his brother continues the tradition...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Another Victim of the RV/GCR Scam 6/21/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-