Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 6/21/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:15 am

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
So here we meet again for our early morning session where you get to hear what’s on my mind for the day followed by a prayer session that a few read and you know that’s OK as well because it is my way of keeping my thoughts in line and my direction with an end goal in place so when the time comes, I will be ready to spring into action like a Deer caught in the headlights on a lonely road.

Now I know waiting is difficult for many of us but the best way I have found is to keep myself busy working on one thing or another. During my working years that was easy because my daily work habit was always be the first on the job and more often than not the last one to leave for the day. Work habits rarely seen these days, I’m sorry to say. Work at what you love to do and it is easy.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, the air today is filled with rumors and unsupported accusations and misunderstanding from so many of the so called Intel providers that it makes it difficult if not just down right impossible to believe any of them. Please help us sift through all of what people are telling us and show us how to separate the good from the bad information.

Dear Lord God watch over our members and bring those little reassurances into their thoughts as they slumber this morning as You have done for me during these many months . We give the glory to you Lord because we know how easily we can go astray from time to time. Amen and Amen..

Good restful sleep my friends our dreams are on their way. :0)

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1621343&m=75&t=1489618988
KbUK
Good morning everyone ☺️ Just wanted to share something small and not even very important ☺️ Each day gets us nearer to the culmination of this event, so I am starting each day with this ........ helps keep me happy waiting .... Hope it helps someone .... https://youtu.be/zHzMLGH1Rfs

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
GOOD MORNING DEAR COWBOY, YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED...HOPE YOUR BREAK WAS GREAT,

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
SUNNY- GOOD MORNING, IT WAS GREAT READY FOR THE RIDE TO END

I MISSED EVERYONE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE'VE IN THE SAME POSITION AS WHEN I LEFT

RaginCajun
IT IS GOOD TO BE HOME, NOW ALL WE NEED IS OUR RV

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1604370&m=75&t=1462540663
mtiedel
I'm suprised at how many people we've lost in here! I'll have to hide! LOL!

RaginCajun
I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE OVER WHEN I GOT BACK

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1595789&m=76&t=1455888356
dinardiva
Good Mornin all - anyone have a recommendations for a good quality cannabis? thanks

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
Storm warning issued for Louisiana Coast...

Sandnsea
RECORDS SMASHED: It's so hot in Phoenix, they can't fly planes!

Sandnsea
UPDATE: YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO HIT BY 400 QUAKES IN WEEK...

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
AT THIS POINT IN TIME I AM VERY LEARY OF HANGING MY HAT ON ANY ONE PERSON ALTHOUGH I WILL CONTINUE TO EVALUATE WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING TO THE TABLE. PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN INFORMATION THAT IS QUESTIONALBE TO WSOMN OR THAT IS SPECIFIC TO A GRUOP, PERSON OR CURRENCY. AT THIS POINT USE GENERIC TERMINOLOGY. I HAD PEOPLE SEND ME OVER EMAILLS AND TEXTS THAT HAVE HAD ADMINBILL AND SANDNSEA AS THE SENDERS THAT WERE COMPLETELY FALSE..

1camman1
Admin, just clarifying. It's it still ok to bring in, day Frank's conference call notes?

ADMINBILL
ANOTHER FROM TANK WAS SAYING THAT A WOMAN CLAIMED TO HAVE EXCHANGED IN PROVO AT THE EXCELSIOR HOTEL. THAT HOTEL HAS NOT EXISTED IN 6 OR MORE YEARS. TRULY I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

ADMINBILL
FRANK IS OKAY AS IS BRUCE BUT PLEASE USE DISCERNMENT.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
Prices at the cxi s fl - Dong $60 Dinar $965 With fees

Per million Fee is $10

Indiana
Sand, what is fix s FL?

Sandnsea
Cxi is a currency exchange in Florida malls and also in other states, can also be found in airports

Sandnsea
Someone was asking where they can buy currency from a secure place. They have a del a rue machine usually on site

Indiana
Sand, thank you! Thanks for all of the info that you bring to us all!

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1594786&m=75&t=1454635590
Merlyn
i have not gotten any tweets this morning, when I select follow the message i get is "pending"

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1596594&m=75&t=1456609615
LadyIrish
I am deeply affected by WSOMN friends. I just read this title of a recent post The Sunni Endowment announces the first day of Eid al-Fitr and wanted to read it because I thought it was about our Sunni Daze. I need an intervention!

Angel
Hi LadyIrish, how can I help to clarify? I posted that article. What made you upset. Please I would love to know. Did something in the article upset you? I can delete it immediately. Don

Angel
Don't want your heart to be troubled by any such minor thing. Please help me understand. Unless I am misinterpreting what you said. Tnx

Angel
OK got it...."Sunni endowment" sorry.

LadyIrish
Angel - There was nothing wrong with the article. I was just saying when I saw Sunni, I immediately thought of Sunni Daze. Thanks for you concern. You are an "Angel" for posting and trying to help everyone here.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
ANGEL- I THINK YOU ARE MISINTERPRETING HER COMMENT, IT IS ALL GOOD

Angel
Thanks RC, wasn't sure. I deleted it anyway to be on the safe side. I don't want to upset anyone.

Angel
Thanks LadyIrish...no problem. You brought it to my attention so I deleted it, and you might never know. It's not like it's pertinent information anyway.

TED1016
Well it appears this will be yet another day of enduring the constant barrage of hopium and untruths from Intel providers with nothing more to offer but fantasy and imaginary productions. Going to work on my project now to get my mind concentrating on doing what I know is real. BBL

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1593362&m=75&t=1453299180
kingdom warrior76
I hear ya Ted. And as AB said today, no one knows when this will happen so keep the faith and enjoy today because tomorrow isn't promised!!!

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1595960&m=73&t=1455986259
letitbe
Was admin in this am? Did I miss anything of importance

Phenom
My Truth and Fact(according to MY thinking)=Hopium=Self=Blocked from God. Logic is Good and leads me to One God=Reality! Hang in there with a Godly selfless Thinking! PS-Carry this post RV and we Might hang onto this Blessing!

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1623582&m=75&t=1494812185
meek92
Hey Sand thanks for all the info...feeling good about this week

Sandnsea
I am really thinking so if not by the end of June I'll be in a rubber room

meek92
Oh me too...cant take too much more....lol! said that 2 years ago...lol!!!

cutiepie
Hello everyone Question are we allow to mention Frank26 in this form

RaginCajun
CUT- YES
cutiepie

Great well if you go on Dinar recaps he is sooooo excited due to he found an article talking about internalism

internationalism: oops

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1610604&m=75&t=1467077226
Snake
RC did you happen to catch the tape replay between Frank and Delta on his call last night?

Snake

Delta was relating how the CBI was piggy backing on the currency bond sales wanting to make all the banks flush with funds prior to the end of the month and were doing this by excelerating the sales over their normal practice

He was translating from aribic to english

D2X
SNAKE; what purpose would that serve?

Snake
This triggered Frank to comment from years to month, from months to weeks, and now weeks to days and then days to minutes

Imagist
It was hard to understand so thanks for the second translation - Arabic to English to Texan.

Snake
There was something said that I just didn't catch all of but to the effect they wanted 3,000 of currency for each person living in each banks district as a back up, this triggered speculation by Frank and Delta as to why would they need that unless???

D2X wrote
11m ago
Snake, so the premis is that the cash on hand is to support the expected influx of cash needs in the event of the RV.

Snake
That was my take simply due to the increasing number of sales they were piling up on top of each other

Imagist
3,000 dinar isn't much unless... got that!

Snake
Frank keeps going back to the 1 to 1 valuation which would certainly make it meaningful but again it is hard his actual point for all the fluff he throws in

D2X
they are hedging their bets that the citizens wont use the new Qui cards... ??

Imagist
If in an instant currency has more buying power it will be instantly more popular.

Snake

would imagine it would be hard to overlook all the corruption they had to deal with, not many folks put money in our banks after the great depression when 5000 banks shut their doors

Imagist

The Qui card will catch up quick

Snake
Agree when the purchasing power increases, the lower costs of goods and services and the ease of using the card it should not take that long

D2X
I can certainly see that as realistic, cash in pocket provides a sense of security. Back to work, be kind to one another, we are all in this together. I'll be in the loft watching.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1593101&m=75&t=1453004882
Gryphon
CLINT EASTWOOD PASSED AT 87 REST IN PEACE CLINT! LOVING MEMORIAL TRIBUTE!" on YouTube. https://youtu.be/kRu3Zwu0nGc

Blueyedchic
I think that is a hoax you guys.

toolfan4
rc wow, clint. im in s calif and something like that would be all over our news.......guess rumors are just that......ask clint.....lol

Blueyedchic

Some are saying it is some saying not. Jeez.

toolfan4
well, clint tweeted he is very alive. i do fear for the gullible after the rate changes. research is a lost art......just follow and step off the cliff

toolfan4
rc hi,just checking the forum and saw the guidelines for info from last night. i will refrain from anymore intel stuff to comply. i understand the issues.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1596906&m=76&t=1457022189
trel
Hope this goes before the 27th

Snake
My neighbor an ole baseball player from Alvin Texas has started a pretty fair business of raising grass fed beef and marketing them, guy by the name of Nolan Ryan, he has them in several stores now but bet I can talk him into cutting us some special cuts

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1596714&m=76&t=1456697939
PJammy
Today... I took a brake from trying to "figure things out." I decided that was not possible. However, I can believe we are noot supposed to know when for our safety and safety of others.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1621567&m=76&t=1489970633
Haloheal
Exactly true anyone that names a date is probably wrong we just ride the wave !

Sandnsea
Came in to say good nite - have things to do but will lurk just in case something amazing happens

PJammy
Hhave not seen Beagle for a couple of days. Was she here earlier?

TED1016
Bruce doing an express call tonight looking to keep it at one hour.

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1594652&m=76&t=1454548103
Seegood
An express call tonight....hmmm. thinkin I might go slip into some depends...just sayin

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1598543&m=75&t=1458778806
Wizofog14
Any news today?!?

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
GE, PJAMMY, SEE, WIZ, TED...GGOD TO SEE YOU. Smile

TED1016
Please don't connect me in the same paragraph with Wiz. I still remember his slanderous remark against me that he has yet to apologize for making.

Sophiegirl
sounds like we need to kiss and make up

Can't wait for some hopium tonight

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1601727&m=75&t=1460324373
Curly
Wiz instead of coming in and asking if there is any news. Why xont u scroll xown and read or brinfg some to contribute for once. Dang he isnt here to read it

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Avatar?id=1624264&m=75&t=1497301594
No tweets no calls what are we to do

Haloheal
Maybe you can take up knitting 006

Or join the untruth call lol

Dedar
Still looking for a home. We are inspecting a home tomorrow. Please pray that they accept us as tenants. We have a week tomorrow to move out.

Dedar
I just have this feeling that just as we move into another home the RV will probably happen.

Bigrich

Thinki'n the fruits nuts and flakes from the left coast should tend to their own nitting

toolfan4
i do realize the ca jokes as i am not a dem in any way, but thanks for the friut and nuts comment.....appreciate being lumped in with others. ironically, i love texas, but when i go and tell them im from calif, i am immediatley pushed away as a kook by the good ole boys. no matter i just hunted and fished and talked bbq and was ok until i out myself from calif.

toolfan4
this nut has no choice but to remain in ca as i would be worried about the lack of safety from a ca native in that area.....really kind of upsets me at times as i have texas values, just not the address

Snake
tool unfortunately for you we have all visited Austin which is where most of the other coast folks have settled, come on down to South Texas we are better judges of those who know how to fish hunt and survive my friend

TED1016
Toolfan no personal insult intended. The folks out that way treated me an my fellow returning service men badly and let the world know I was never a baby killer and was proud to serve my country when I was called to do so.

Dedar
toolfan4 I'm good. I hope you are feeling better as we certainly value you.

toolfan4
dedar im really good, just got on and read the fruit and nuts comment for the hundredth time. just waiting and enjoying life right now

toolfan4
ted my dad came back and went through the same...... i donate 1000s of pounds of fish and lobster to vietnam vets groups a year. we have raised some serious cash to help them directly.....its the only way i can make a difference in their lives......i am very proud of our work

Snake
tool you need to make one more visit to Texas and let me take you around a bit, you won't leave with the same feeling as you presently have

Snake
Of course you may not have the best view of some of us Texans after meeting some of the bunch I run with

toolfan4
snake my group of people

CarolinaGirl
Wasbuck, not sure about tweets on Ipad. But on your phone all you to do is send a follw message to. Need instructions?

dpchamp
HAVE YOU TRIED TO SRND A TEXT TO 40404 - MESSAGE P: FOLLOW @

FOLLOW @WSOMN0629

Washbuck
Can't use 40404 only option I can find, have to have a full phone number

CarolinaGirl
What do you mean you cannot use 40404 washbuck? You may not be doing it right. What kind of phone do you have?

Washbuck
Ipad 6s

CarolinaGirl
Not talking about Ipad, talking about cell phone. Possibel in message app but have not tried it on my ipad

CarolinaGirl
How do you do it on ipad dp?

Snake
Wash you address your message to 40404 and then in the message section you type the Follow @WSOMN0629 and then hit send. the 0629 is all numbers not the letter o

Dina
Be sure to have one space between Follow and the @ sign

Washbuck
just tried ipad changed the # to 404-04 and did not send

dpchamp
IT LOOKS LIKE A GREEN BOX THAT IS A STATEMENT OVERCDOMEONE'S HEAD...MINECCAME ON MY IPAD...SAME APP ON IPHONE

Snake
Wash are you going into text message mode on your ipad? If it thinks you are just calling a number it automatically puts the dash in after the first 3 digits

Washbuck
dp tried twice same thing - - # is chg to 404-04 and not delivered

CarolinaGirl
Text message over someone's ead. Hmmmmm.not seeing this

CarolinaGirl
Is it called Bubbles?

Washbuck
snake I am selecting the green sq. with the text sym. in the middle next window disp. a "to:" put in 40404 - go tp text box - type follw etc. touch arrow to send

Snake
Ok Wash in the text mode at the top of the screen you should have an area where you would type the 40404, then down towards the lower right half of the screen is there not an arrow or a pencil symbol that you can click on?

Snake
Once that is clicked you should have you typewriter keys appear along the bottom of the screen, it is in that screen you type the Follow ! etc

Snake
Wish I had more time but need to tend to some other business, wish everyone a peaceful evening and God Bless

CarolinaGirl
Don't give up wash. It is only a matter of going around your elbow to get to your arm

Seegood
My twitter account still says pending per AB's acceptance. Terrible time to be shut out. Hope someone will message me the 800#

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama   6/21/17 Empty WSOMN Tues Drama

Post by Scotchie Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Sandnsea:  Enjoy the rubber room.  Nothing in June, sorry.

Ragin:  There was little need to return.  Nothing is happening.

Trel:  NO

Can no one read:  This is ADMINBILL talking, folks...

"""""TRULY I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.""""""

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum