Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Take a quick review of what was said five years ago and compare it to what is said today. Do you see any difference?

http://www.dinardaily.net/f15-5-years-ago-in-dinar-land

The same bad math skills are being used.

The same misinterpreting of the articles is still going on.

The same "Secret Sources" argument.

The same predictions being said only changed to new ones as the timeline of those draw near.

The same rates being offered with no proof to back it up.

The same "Banning from the Forum" if you ask a smart question that is leading to it being a scam.

The same YouTube songs being posted to pass the time while your told to wait.

The same people being blamed for holding it up, yet they know nothing about any RV.

The same folks believing their Guru instead of doing any research.

Isn't it time to start making a difference?

(Props to Ssmith for their research and postings from 5 years ago)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Allenj
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:36 pm

some will never learn regardless what you tell them
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 pm

You left out the same emphasis on getting a trust to protect your assets before the RV, and the same 800 numbers and NDAs.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:26 am

@Sam I Am wrote:
You left out the same emphasis on getting a trust to protect your assets before the RV, and the same 800 numbers and NDAs.

There's also:

The same storyline about "Do not call the banks"

The same storyline about "Ignore the nay-sayers"

The same story about "If you don't like what I have to say, go listen to some other Guru"

And the same "Under a old gag order" routine
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:53 am

I really don't see it going past Wednesday

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?   Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:03 pm

of course I learned the names of the bs artists as well as there new names after they get found out' what more could you ask for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Have You Learned Anything Siince The Last Five Years?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-