Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

More Thoughts From Enorrste 6/18/17

3 posters

Go down

More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 Empty More Thoughts From Enorrste 6/18/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:05 am

More Thoughts From Enorrste:

LINK To Earlier Post

Enorrste:   Mike, four small points:

According to the CBI website the Gross Foreign Assets at the CBI as of May 25, 2017 totaled $53.4 billion.

Saleh has stated more than once that the dinar is or will be one of the strongest currencies in the world and a reserve currency:

Saleh said the Agency (news) said on Saturday: The dinar today has become a strong and like a hard currency through the Bank’s policy Central control of the cash raised in the local market.
​ ...

He explained: that the dinar covered in hard currency at a rate of more than (100%), and this rare condition, and has a cash reserve large hard currency than for (60) billion dollars retained by the face of difficult circumstances that may occur in the country, giving the power of the dinar against foreign currency.

This statement was made in 2012 but he has reiterated it several times.

In February of 2014 he said this:

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the “time”, that “the Iraqi dinar is protected range is strong, and the cover of foreign currency is very high unless they are used for the purposes of reserves dedicated to the support of the Iraqi dinar.”

Admittedly he is looking to the future when he makes these statements. However, he is a member of the planet and an economist. Thus your statement that "There isn't an economist or currency evaluator on the planet that states Iraq is or will be the strongest currency in the world" is a bit of hyperbole.

The Saudi Riyal is rated the 16th strongest currency in the world.

The dinars used to purchase foreign currency go directly to the CBI from the banks, since the banks have to get the foreign currency from the CBI in exchange for the dinars. Therefore, no one is saying that it "go[es] back to the banks to begin the cycle all over again."

Mike:      lol, Enorrste, I meant an objective economist, not a shill for the GOI. Saleh has said a lot of inaccurate things over years, we had a lengthy debate about this in 2015, he has problems with the facts.

The facts are that Iraq has roughly 60 trillion dinars, or say $52 billion dollars and the reserves are, according to Keywords, between $47-$49 billion. Additionally, the IQD, no matter what Saleh states, doesn't even sniff the criteria for a hard currency like the dollar, yen, euro and pound. Here's a snip, Iraq has none of the requirments, zero.

Hard currency is a currency widely accepted around the world as a form of payment for goods and services. A hard currency is expected to remain relatively stable through a short period of time, and to be highly liquid in the forex, or foreign exchange (FX), market. A hard currency generally comes from a nation with a strong economic and political situation.

www.investopedia.com/terms/h/hardcurrency.asp#ixzz4kNMmsRPz

Here's a link for the reserve totals according to Keywords:

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13433184-central-bank-announces-the-increase-of-iraq-s-financial-reserves

Iraq's reserves do not cover outstanding M0 cash. Candidly, I've read where the reserves are at $42 billion but I thought I would use Keywords reference and link from the CBI. Do you happen to have a link that supports your figure of $59 billion? I'm also providing a link that shows the balance of the reserves at $45 billion.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13432197-iraqi-cash-reserves-fall-from-78-to-45-billion-since-2013

I would also add that Gross Foreign Assets, or Net Foreign Assets are not the same as hard currency reserves, they encompass two different accounting procedures.

​Let me know if you can find one economist or currency expert outside of the GOI that will support the idea that the dinar is or will be in the near future considered a hard currency. I've looked and can't find one.    Stay grounded...

Punisher:    Mike , so we are supposed to take everything Saleh says and throw it in the garbage?

Mike:     When it comes to Saleh, I need confirmation. His comments about the dinar becoming a hard currency speaks volumes, he of all people know how powerful that statement is.

Yet, he states it multiple times in the media. Check it out for yourself, if my links don't support my position just Google "what is a hard currency" and see for yourself. No country with 98% of their revenue derived from the sale of a commodity will ever be considered as a safe haven for currency.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 Empty ENORRSTE

Post by Scotchie Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:15 am

"""""""Saleh has stated more than once that the dinar is or will be one of the strongest currencies in the world and a reserve currency"""""""

That is very good of him.  It makes the gurus and intel providers some talking points.

Scotchie says the dinar will never be a reserve currency because the price of oil will dictate the dinar's worth.  There is no reserve currency that fluctuates as the dinar will.

Stop the crap.

Foreign assets have dropped from $80 billion to 53.4 billion.  That is one reason the IMF is loaning Iraq monies.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

More Thoughts From Enorrste   6/18/17 Empty Re: More Thoughts From Enorrste 6/18/17

Post by Sam I Am Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:44 am

Saleh never said that the dinar would be one of the strongest currencies in the world.  He (and Shabibi) said that it would be (and already is) the strongest in the region, but he wasn't referring to the value.  He was referring to the ratio of foreign currency reserves to the money supply.  Iraq is backing their currency at nearly 100%, a much higher % than their neighbors. 

As for the dinar being a reserve currency, yes they want it to be a reserve currency but not in the sense of the US dollar being the international reserve that almost every nation either uses or holds in their reserves.  Iraq just wants to increase their manufacturing base and exports, which means that more countries will be buying their products and therefore holding dinar in their reserves to use in purchasing those products.  That's a long term goal for the next 10-20 years, and it has nothing to do with revaluation.  Right now the only countries holding dinar in their reserves (besides the US because we're the ones who invaded and blew the place up) are their immediate neighbors and one or two others close by.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum