Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4 - 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:51 am

Guru TerryK:  IM HEARING SUNDAY  IF NOT TOMORROW  IS THE WORD I GOT TONIGHT  BUT WHO KNOWS ALL I KNOW I GOT TO GO GET ANOTHER LAY A WAY RIGHT NOW

HEY BLUEDOG  WHATS THE WORD?  YEA THOUGHT YOU LIKE IT.  SO BLUE ARE YOU HEARING WHAT IM HEARING TOMORROW AFTERNOON SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT PROSPERITY STUFF AND THEN THE RV.  I GOT FIRST HAND WORD TODAY FROM THE MAN AND THEN FROM ANOTHER CONTACT SO LETS SEE IF THIS GOES DOWN

YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT,  SO BE SURE TO LET MICHIGNADER AND MAC KNOW WHEN YOU TALK TO THEM.   OH HECK THERE IS MAC NOW   HEY MAC

Guru OkieOilman:  I AM EXPECTING TO POST A PRE-CURSOR INFORMATIONAL POST SOON--NO--IT IS NOT "THE POST"----EXPECTED SOON PRAYERFULLY

dinarmama7: WHEN THE RATE GOES LIVE AT THE BANKS, DO NOT DISCUSS ANY RATES THAT ARE SHOWING OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO BY CODES ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE. IT IS A LAW AND WE CANNOT DISCUSS IT. WE ARE TO SHARE IT WITH ONE ANOTHER BY PHONE OR EMAIL OR TEXT OR PERSONALLY, JUST LIKE WE GOT INTO THIS INVESTMENT. NOT ON SITES!!!!!! UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN IT BE POSTED PUBLICLY. DO NOT CALL THE BANKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!!!

gypsymama: OKIE IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL AUTHORIZED POSTER AS FAR AS WELLS FARGO, THEIR CODES AND THEIR INFORMATION. NO ONE!! NO ONE!! NO ONE ELSE IS AUTHORIZED TO POST THAT INFORMATION! OKIE IS THE ONLY AUTHORIZED PERSON THAT HAS BEEN ASKED TO CALL THE RV WHEN IT OCCURS. AND THAT IS FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE. (*)

I HAVE A LONG POST PLEASE NO TYPING.

Posted with the help of the grass roots Exchange Code team This has been a roller coaster week filled with rumor after rumor. We have personally spent each day this week debunking rumors…the biggest being that there have been people that have cashed out. Folks this is not true. No one has cashed out. In fact the term “cashed out” is not a correct term.

The more correct term is “Exchanged Out” since we will be exchanging dinar (IQD Cash) for dollars (USD Cash). Please all dinarians remember one very simple fact: all the rumors are just that…RUMORS! Always consider any and all information you get as rumors until you see one of two things:

#1 - A live rate on the public site such as www.forex.com and/or

#2 Our group banker calls and says “Here is your Exchange Code…come into the bank!” and you have the Exchange Code in your possession.

We can tell you with great confidence that great progress has been made this last week by the entities that are heading up the Iraqi Dinar and VN Dong RVs. They are very carefully controlling and limiting the amount of information released so that they can get their job done.

So please don’t take RUMORS as fact. Remember what we really care about is live public rate and/or our Exchange Code telling us to come to the bank! Therefore my advice to you is to relax and wait for the FREE Exchange Code and Instructions to come to you via your group or via one of the email auto responders that will be available.

Once you have that information review it in detail, ask question to the banker, and make your decision to what you want to do…use the Exchange Code or not…your choice. Remember the KISS theory…Keep It Simple Stupid…it is very simple. Check it out and you make your choice. It’s a grand plan and what a great way for God’s Wealth Transfer to be even greater! Have a great weekend and Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads! P.S. Dinarians please review this previously posted info from the grass roots Exchange Code Team

This is a grassroots effort originally done to help family and friends.. This has grown into a much larger effort and we just wanted to help all currency holders get the best rate possible in the future . Please feel free to forward this information on to the appropriate individuals as desired.

Point #1: Maybe the bank wants your business: if there is an exchange code and instructions that a bank decides to issue, that would secure the bank’s offered exchange rate, that is the bank’s business. Did you ever think that maybe the bank is willing to pay a little more to get your business? Is that called free enterprise and maybe the price the bank is willing to pay to secure a new customer? Have you ever become a grocery store customer because of a grocery coupon they offered

Point #2: Check it out first: if there is a bank-issued exchange code and instructions, the individuals who have it can go to the bank offering it to check it out and compare it to other currency exchange entities. They are encouraged to shop around. If the individuals don’t want to use it or think it is bad deal then that is their choice. They don’t have to use it. Have you ever checked out a grocery coupon and compared prices?

Point #3: No fees or commissions: NO money or fees should ever be collected from a third party. The bank-issued exchange code will be FREE, once the bank issues it. No one has or is being asked to pay a third party for the exchange code that the bank issues to facilitate an easier exchange process, and to secure a rate that the bank wants to give a group. Have you ever received free grocery coupons that have been given to a club, church, or website mailing list?

Point #4: No third parties: the exchange process is, and will always be between a licensed entity, such as a bank, and the currency owner. Never use a third party or give your currency to a third party for exchange. Have you ever had to sign a contract to use a grocery coupon?

Point #6: No bank-issued exchange code yet: the bank has not yet issued any exchange code or instructions to make the exchange easier, which at that time, will be more beneficial to the currency holder and bank. Once there is a real bank-issued exchange code and instructions, then check it out for yourself and decide if you want to use it. (Point #2). Talk directly to the bank and ask them all the question you desire. Have you ever tried to use a grocery coupon before it has been issued or before the start date of the coupon?

Point #7: No smoke and mirrors: it is really very simple. The bank issues their exchange code and instructions to individuals and group members. Individual members get it FREE and check it out for themselves. Each individual and or group member decides to use or not use it. No contract, no money paid, no fees, totally in the individual’s control. Have you ever used a FREE grocery coupon?

Point #8: Get trusted & professional counsel: it is good common sense and always recommended that a person get counsel from their own trusted friends, family, personal financial planner, CPA, and legal counsel before entering into any transaction. Have you ever asked someone if a grocery coupon is good deal and/or real?

Point #9: Check facts before writing: everyone is recommending that you check out your facts before you start writing any unsubstantiated ideas and thoughts. Have you ever checked out the source of a grocery coupon before telling your friends it is not real?

OK DONE - GONE

Guru BGG:  I talked to Poppy earlier - he sounds waaaaaay better than he has up to now. That's good. I'll be working on something of a post tonite and expand on my thoughts for tomorrow. Things are very well with the RV - we should be just fine.

Things are moving along very well.  I got further confirmation, everything I have been pointing to...are all EXACTLY RIGHT on target!! We’re in great shape right now.

Maliki offering up a resignation letter is legit…I believe he wants to get everything in his agreements implemented (and quick). The only way anyone will listen is if he shows them he’s serious. However, on the same point, because he has such a bad track record – they are proceeding with the “no confidence” as though they intend to remove him. Which they do…I suspect the 21st (as soon as Parliament show back up to work) to be Maliki’s D-Day!!

If you’ve ever had a crooked ref in a ball game you know what it looks like – Talibani might not be crooked, but if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck – what’s the difference?? He’s threatening to resign as of yesterday – which doesn’t really matter since he already gave his resignation letter to Barzani a month ago.  All this we’re hearing is mostly “posturing” – nothing more. The reality is, if a deal isn’t fully complete by Thursday – the fireworks start. Simple as that.

Guru Vic1:   June 20th...is Maliki's Birthday! He is gonna get a Party...alright!   By...INVITE ONLY!!  

Guru Med:  ON CHAPTER VII    DID I NOT SAY    THAT BAN KI MOON    WOULD NOT ALLOW IRAQ OUT OF CHAPTER VII   ON JUNE 15TH   AND I KNOW HE USED SOME OF THE ISSUES WITH KUWAITI FILES   BUT IT IS NOT THE ENTIRE ISSUE

REMEMBER CHAPTER VII    IS NOT ABOUT ORIGINALLY THE KUWAITI FILES   THEY DIDNT EXIST THEN   IT WAS A THREAT   AND WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED   CORRUPTION RUNNING RAMPANT   AND THAT A MAJORITY OF BLOCS   WANT TO OUST THE CURRENT PRIME MINISTER

Guru Bluwolf:  YOU ARE CORRECT,,THIS TIME ALL IS DIFFERENT AND PLEASE BE ALL ADVICE THAT BACK IN THE PAST ALL POSTINGS WERE ALSO CORRECT BUT THERE WERE ISSUES WORLDWIDE THAT HAD TO BE TAKEN CARED OF,,NOW ALL NEWS ARE LEADING YOU TO THE RESULTS THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITNG ON SO YES IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.   THE HORIZON IS NEAR. [READ BETWEEN THE LINES}

Guru BWM:  well here we are at another weekend, which will hopefully shut at least one person up and keep Okie from having to answer the phone all day from them also, since that’s who they sit on the phone with all day (according to them)… on the “REAL” dinar front, news is really good and as much as I hate that “never been closer” the reality is that every day we are…
I think the banks will have to deal with it sometime…BUT I do know it causes issues with branches… last year another “guru” who I had been speaking with about a cashin location that had a de la rue machine had the bright idea of putting out the banks number, contact name and phone number… needless to say when I tried to reach back to my contact they said they would not speak about currency and basically shut down their number…

it only takes one “genius” on the chat boards to do something intentionally stupid in the name of “good faith” to mess up things when you consider the ramifications of the numbers going out..  it’s the same principle for ppl who say their 100% sure it won’t “go another weekend” or such… why would you even come back after that statement… but they do… and they “sign off” saying they won’t post anymore… but they do… over and over…

Guru 20MillionDinar:  The IQD is backed by the US Dollar, Euro, and Great British Pound with the majority of their reserves being US Dollars. So, what does this mean? If the USD all of a sudden crashes (which it won't) then the IQD will also crash. People have been pumping this "commodity backed currency" on these dinar forums, however, no currency is backed by gold. Period. Every currency is a fiat currency. Some currencies move in tight correlation with commodities such as the Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, and the Mexican Peso. But, even these are not commodity backed currencies. Hope this helps. By the way, by repeating these untrue things that you hear circulating on these public forums actually spreads these false rumors even more. Then even more people get tricked and start saying things that are completely untrue. The cycle repeats... In my opinion, more people should learn to do a little research.

Guru Mike:    "The Central Bank of the project to delete the zeros need to be concerted efforts by the government and parliament"  ...this article pretty much point blank tells you that the Central Bank is in charge of the process and that they are the ones that are going to take care of all of the deleting of the zeroes and anything that has to do with the monetary policy...there also still letting the people know they are still moving forward...we've got our plan and we are working our plan...we believe sometime before they delete these zeroes they are going to go ahead and revalue.

they are...attempting to...MAKE SURE ALL OF THE BANKS CAN EXCHANGE CURRENCY - very important that he eliminate the street dealers so that he can eliminate the fluctuations in the currency - he doesn't want to have his internal and external rates fluctuate that wildly ever again - they need to be very consistent - whatever he posts on the CBI he really would like to see internally in the country - Once he has his banking system in place he gets rid of most of the street dealers then he can stabilize his currency moving forward - Sounds like they are in a hurry to stabilize their currency and get these things set up...a stable currency is our best friend for things that are going to happen. 

Guru Hammerman:   Maliki has resigned...He has signed on for everything....(that we want) and / but his resignation will not take effect till October or beyond so disregard ALL the " pro-con - He's there-He's gone " stuff from now on. We were set to R/V last night.  The bombings that took place stopped it. From here on ONLY: CIVIL UNREST-BOMBING DEATHS / Terrorist Activity can interefere with the RV for up to 48 hours or longer after an incident. This is something we will have to deal with as an ongoing issue. The "Bad Guys" may purposely do this to interfere / stop it. Therefore there will be a lot of MIS-direction and secrecy regarding the R/V...It will be much harder to follow. 

I got confirmation Maliki has resigned. He signed off on everything.  He's not going anywhere anytime soon though. Maliki's resignation was time stamped for October.  The only thing that can stop the RV would be civil unrest.  We were set to RV last night.  It was supposed to go yesterday but the bombings that took place stopped it.  Banking activity last night was phenomenal!!  Iraq dinar started out at 41 cents at bank screens.  Last speculated rate was above $3.50.  The VND was at 11 cents, speculated to go to 15 to 16 cents.  Banks are saying the RV will go down this weekend!!  I gotta cal from Homeland Security and there has also been some huge movement with gold.  Some gold and paper currency was sent to the IMF.  It's something to prepay for RV debt.  Another contact said it has to do with Greece.  All sources are extremely happy right now.

Guru SoonerFan62:  GOOD EVENING GUYS, YES I HAVE BEEN LURKING FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF HOURS WATCHING THE U.S. OPEN. TO ANSWER GrannieAnnie'S QUESTION, YES I DO BELIEVE THE MODS ARE NUTS, BUT LOVE ALL OF THEM. SATURDAY NIGHT, LOOKING FOR A PARTY AND THINK I HAVE FOUND ONE.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE THE INTEL TODAY HAS BEEN VERY EXCITING, CAN'T SAY A LOT BUT HAVE TALKED TO OKIE MANY TIMES TODAY AND EVEN THOUGH HE IS EXTREMELY TIRED HE IS VERY EXCITED WHERE WE ARE. HE TOLD ME IF I CAME IN CHAT TONIGHT TO SEND HIS LOVE TO EVERYONE AT INTEL 4U.

MY INTEL IS NOT OKIE, I HAVE MY OWN, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. GUYS I WILL SAY, I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH ALL THE TOP INTEL PROVIDERS, AND WE HAVE ALL BEEN JOKING AND LAUGHING ALL DAY, IN A REAL GOOD MOOD. WITH ALL THAT SAID, UNDERSTAND WE ARE REALLY CAREFUL WITH WHAT WE SAY RIGHT NOW AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY, BUT I WILL ANSWER WHAT I CAN IN THE SOONERFAN62 WAY, DIRECT. LOL

I'M EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT.  I'LL SAY THIS, WATCH OKIES POSTS REAL CLOSE.   ok guys on a serious note, i am going to bed and i told sq i would call her immediately after hanging up with okie. I will leave my phone on tonight because we are expecting great things, read between the lines. Thanks to all of you @intel4u for allowing me to have a great time tonight on chat. Love all of you and just know that we are there. All the fathers out there, have a wonderful day tomorrow and hope it's the best fathers we have ever had with the exception of the birth of our children. Good night all, love you very, very much

Guru Austin-Powers-For-PM:  We have known for sometime that June would be a big month what with the institution of the Tariffs in Iraq, and the possible lifting of Chapter 7 (which didn't happen, and should have been easily predicted).

Some have said that this RV will come like a "Thief in the Night" but with the magnitude of what has been proposed and the staffing level that would need to be present at financial institutions world wide, it would be like trying to hide an elephant in your back yard.

Then we had the Greek elections on May 6th that were so inconclusive that they had no choice but to have a do-over on June 17th, thus creating tension and angst in the marketplace.

Voila, the PTB's had their date to put banks on full alert knowing that the potential of Syriza and Alexis Tsipras victory in Greece would freak out the markets and thus the need for an "all hands on deck" event.

If we look in parallel at the articles that are coming out of Iraq today announcing that the political crisis will suddenly come to an end in the next day or two, it tells us that we have a major event arriving in the next day or two.

Even if it doesn't hit on Sunday, the Greek political drama will give plenty of cover over the next 5-7 days for this to happen.

IMO, the only reason this doesn't happen by the end of June is if Maliki stops a No Confidence vote in Parliament and comes out stronger than ever, and if the Pro-Bailout parties win in Greece and reaffirm the bailout, giving more time for the Euro Zone to dither around with their future.  Both would have to happen to stall the RV.

Guru Phoenix3333:  Iraq and UN Security Council Meeting Tuesday, June 19th 2012.  UN Security Council Meeting with Iraq will be on Tuesday, June 19th. June 15 was when the Iraq/DFI report was due.

Guru Facilitator Dinar Recaps:  All of us at Dinar Recaps would like to thank all our loyal readers on our ONE YEAR Anniversary.

When we started our Blog on June 17th, 2011 we did not imagine that a year later we would be posting PRE-RV stories and posts.  But here we are, still posting all the stories we like to read ourselves from all the other Dinar Forums and chat rooms everyday.

We started with only two people posting 10 posts on a good day with one daily email newsletter.  Our team has grown, as has the amount of posts every day and sending 18 email newsletters every week.  We have made around 10,000 posts on our main Blog page, sent millions of emails out, and tens of million page hits in one short year.

From the very beginning we wanted to keep the website free for everyone AND free of any direct advertisements from any Dinar Dealer.  What we post is not influenced by anyone except our teams interest in those stories and wanting to share them with our readers.  We have never taken one penny from any Dinar Dealer.  We do have ads from Google which revenues pays for the website expenses and are thankful to our readers who have had interest in those ads in the past.

We want to thank our team members who are scouring all the forums and chat rooms day and night and all the people who email us stories to post as well as all the people in the Dinar Community who allow us to repost their stories, posts, and chat conversations on our Blog pages.

We do like to hear from our readers, so the comments are open on this post, which will be posted after approval.

Best to all,
The Dinar Recaps Team

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum