Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Friday Drama 6/16/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 6/16/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:52 am

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
So here we are Friday again, fish day, for the Catholics in the room. During my youth I was baptized schooled (first primary grades) as a Catholic until my first love (Phyllis) introduced me to the Baptist church with a preacher who spoke the word in a way that touched my heart and in time was baptized again in the Baptist church where I remained for many years.

Many churches between then and now but for the most part I call myself a Baptist despite the church where I go being non-denominational. That’s OK with me as the Pastor was born and Raised in the Baptist culture and still manages to touch my heart. I sing in the choir and in some of the hymns there is reference to the Holy Trinity and I still make the sign of the cross across my chest head and shoulders.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, You know my heart and the hearts of the good people in this group so I come to give You praise for my blessings and the blessings you have placed on many of our members. We, know our time is near, perhaps not as near as we would like it to be but we leave our fate in that area in Your hands. We ask nothing but Your forgiveness to our flaws.

Dear Lord God Almighty and Creator of our world forgive us of our sins and give all of our members both here and those slumbering peace of mind and let them know You are still their watching over us all. God is good…. All the time. Amen and Amen.

Sleep well my friends our destiny awaits....

Sandnsea
Anyone's take on admins songs of last night?

Henry
Hi sand, I hope we haven't had end up to songs being classed as decent Intel !! and no, I haven't heard them

Sandnsea
I believe Russia would not claim they killed Baghdadi unless they had some type of evidence DNA or otherwise. It's all over the world. As this script plays itself out.

Queensea
Sandnsea would that bring this RV?

OnceWasLost
Sand Traveling Wilbury's (Well it's allright) - it is possible (imHo) Admin was sending a message via the song titles - BECAUSE someone is watching FOR AB's every word...to quote him

Sandnsea
Some say at the end they would announce he was killed- but there are no absolutes in Dinarland

OnceWasLost
I guess IF any of us are able to exchange (EARLY) and place our funds 'on-hold' or receive SDR's and sign an NDA - DEMAND the exchangers reveal WHEN you will receive "full-liquidity". Otherwise, walk-away (imo)

Herb
OWL you are funny they will tell you to leave it is their terms when you go early........

OnceWasLost
gm2u Herb - NOPE I disagree. This WILL be done on MY TERMS or "NO EXCHANGE" period! Now of course they COULD knock me out...but then they'd HAVE to explain... (lol)

OnceWasLost
I'm just saying that there is coming a point in which we all WILL be able to exhert some level of control. I heard years ago some folks got SKR's - IF those peeps are STILL WAITING, what benefit was it? SO for me IF anyone out-of -the -blue contacts me and says come-in for an interview/exchange...I'm prepared with a few 'demands' of my own OR..."poof" I'm gone!

OnceWasLost
I do NOT expect to be called-in, I just wanted to make a point, becasue I do believe some peeps HAVE signed NDS/Exchanged into SKR/ and are now "waiting" just like us. What good is that?

OnceWasLost
I feel sorry for them - they are no better able to 'live-differently than we are if they have no money and a thing called skr

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma
Good morning everyone. Well it looks like we are in for another long week end no mon no fun. LOL

letitbe
Someone stated AB had list of songs can anyone direct me to where that might be please?

BADSCOTT54
We as the future holders of wealth in this nation have got to really take a real look at what is really going on. We have got to have an open mind about all things. When you close your mind and refuse to look at the big picture and think outside the box is when you get into trouble as we are at the moment

PJammy
I agree with BadScott. Over the years, many on the calls have spoken of distraction to chaos at the time proceeding and in process of our exchanges.

BADSCOTT54
i had to come back right quick and share something a very wealthy gentleman that is a currency holder said to me last year. His words were as a person soon to have wealth I had to vote my pocketbook not my heart. That is what we must do.

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Avatar?id=1601591&m=75&t=1460262471
dpchamp
GA, SUNNI...GOOD TO SEE YOU!! Smile

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Avatar?id=1591613&m=73&t=1451276651
Sunni Daze
HI DP SORRY I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE ALLLLLL MORNING AND I CAN SAY I AM REALLY EXCITED

Adonismale
I think today is a triple witching day for main 3 markets. Hopefully that will help our cause !

Sandnsea
Wishing and a hoping

TED1016
Computer crashed I am in the process of reseting it now which will wipe all my old files, so for now I am just watching the board via my I phone.

TED1016
I have been fighting this issue with my computer for several days. Fortunately I have my external drive to hold much of my old books I am in the process of completing.

So is admin given info in music. What is he trying to say

Wizofog14
July is looking good. Remember I said it here first

TED1016
Need help setting up my WSOMN account from my computer.....Duh.... lost password

dpchamp
TED, GO TO YOUR PROFILE NOW AND CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD…NOW YOU KNOW YOUR PASSWORD TO SET IT UP ON YOUR COMPUTER

TED1016
Thanks DP got it set up now. Just need to figure out how to set up my dual monitors now so I can monitor two sites at the same time on different monitors

Dedar
Did anybody read the notes from RayRen?

Dedar

Is he basically saying that we may see the RV next week?

JustLivinaDream
HE IS SAYNG ANY TIME..

Dedar
He is saying that he believes there is authorization to release the RV on Wednesday.

Some people who have contacts have appointments and may be exchanging earlier.

Dedar
Am I just dreaming now?

JustLivinaDream
NO WHY DO YOU SAY HAT??

Never stop dreaning

JustLivinaDream
ABOLUTELY 006

dinardongdude
we will NOT be exchanging this weekend

dagger
I believe this can go at anytime now

Dedar
If you sold your dong then make sure you have at least one 100 Trillion or 50 Trillion note of the zim.

dinardongdude
no ...i got someone else to hold my dong.... online dating works! ok i am just going to shut up now....im making myself laugh

sorry everyone....a few beers and this guy gets potty mouth

dinardongdude
i wont sell anything or give up till this thing is dead and burried

Dedar
I remember Scotchie didn't believe in it either but he still had one 100 T note.

ustLivinaDream
WE WILL ALL PROSPER VERY WELL.. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN.... I DONT BELIEVE ITS MUCH LONGER. THIS WEEKEND? WHO KNOWS, WEVE HEARD THAT BEFORE IT IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL... BUT IT WILL HAPPEN SOON

Dedar
I am hanging in there. I just have to make sure we have a roof over our head. It is Winter over here so it is getting quite cold

I believe so. I really hope it will happen this month.

JustLivinaDream
ITS WINTER THERE NOW DEDAR?? OMG I DIDNT KNOW

Dedar
Today is 14C (57.2) but it gets close to freezing at night.

Dedar
We haven't had any heating.

Footer
Why think of Scotchie with so many good people-keep the faith

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
Very quiet in here ...... Just got a phone call, keep your phones charged and get your rest you will need it. This coming week there will be a lot of activity - was my message

Sandnsea
I can't promise anything, hopium at best, but ya know - it works for me.

Splash

Hey Sand. Was that phone message to you personally? If so, it falls in line with Dan & Gary's call today. Wouldn't it be nice?

Sandnsea
Yes it would. And yes a personal call

Lovebug
I was hoping by Monday. My friend loses everything Wed.

Lovebug
Eviction. Husband lost his job, no unemployment, no savings left.

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
HI LOVEBUG.....SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS...THERE ARE MANY THAT ARE GOING THRU A LOT RIGHT NOW. WE JUST NEED TO KEEP THE FAIRH...IT WILL HAPPEN. BUT, NO ONE NOWS FOR SURE WHEN THAT WILL BE..

Sandnsea
That's why this is needed - so many suffering

Sunnysplace
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE....SO MUCH INFO IS COMING OUT IF THE WOOD WORKS. WE ARE HEARING MUCH NOW, NOT LIKE BEFORE...IT TRULY IS COMING, BUT. PLEASE HAVE FAITH...

Lovebug
Sand, thats wonderful. So looking like this week?

Sandnsea
I'm hearing it just might be

Sunnysplace
SAS, LOVE YOU FOR BRINGING US MUCH NEEDED INFO. IT IS COMFORTING...

Sandnsea
But like everyone else -?i want to see the proof and not just words

Dedar
Snake did you read the notes from RayRen's call? He seems to think it is very close also.

Snake
Dedar I listened to his call and yes have heard from several sources we are very very close, but again have heard that since 2005 but do believe we are so much closer today than back the

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    6/16/17 Empty WSOMN Fri

Post by Scotchie Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:18 am

Sandnsea:  Nothing will happen this coming week.  Don't get too excited, and stop spreading rumors.

OnceWasLost:  You should be "poof" now, and stop letting ADMINBILL, SUNNYDAZE, and SUNNYSPLACE torture you.

BADSCOTT:  Very true.  You need to look at EVERYTHING.

Wizofog:  July does look good, so does August and December

Dinardongdude:  Consider it dead and buried for this year

Footer:  I am being referenced because I am the only person that has told the truth, and continues to tell the truth.  Faith will not put dollars in your pocket.

WSOMN is drowning and should be closed down.  All the smart, informative, and serious posters have either left or been banned.  WSOMN chat is a horrible place to spend your time

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum