Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 Empty WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Willis Clark wrote:I HAVE HAD AN INCREASE FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY AND PATIENCE. I UNDERSTAND.

Willis understands all too well. The time for his marketing campaign needs to begin now before it's too late!

Willis has in the past said that "you don't see it going past Wednesday", "By next week", "Before the weekend", "Before the election", "After the election", "Before Trump takes office", "After Trump takes office", "By the end of the month", "On the first". How were all those time frames valid, unless he was spouting off at the mouth to keep his gullible flock interested, to eventually market to them for his own personal gain? Willis has said that "This has been planned"! Was marketing the plan all along? Gain a following from the TNT fallout, get rid of the naysayers, the smart ones, make it all somewhat private, leaving folks that will easily part with their money for some "Earn an income from home" type projects or "points" for his other income ventures?

Now Willis wants to relieve some of the guilt he's feeling buy telling folks to "Take a BREAK" from something he has proclaimed "Any Minute"!!! And let's not forget about the other ways to make money while everybody is waiting. He has some suggestions! LOL

Willis can certainly post the information that shows that how this is all going to happen, as the way he says it is, but doesn't. So can any of the other Gurus!

The critics cant say squat if everything is well documented and provable, and not some sort of spin from the news by these so called Guru armchair financial experts. Willis did say "It's a scheduled event", yet failed to provide the schedule that shows the next item on the schedule that needs to be completed for this "Blessing" to happen. One of the other things that Willis, as well as the other Gurus, is where is the money coming from that can pay out everyone's currency at the rates they describe? There is not enough money, gold, oil in the market, or other resources in the whole world to cover it. Corrupt governments like Zimbabwe and Iraq are not going to pay for it, and they are BROKE!

Willis, and the other Gurus, are leading people to believe, because of the level of confirmed contacts they say they have, that this magical, miraculous, mythical "RV" is going to happen, all the while making money through donations, ad revenue, and marketing their wares. Can you guess who's making money on the "Iraqi Dinar Investment Scheme"?

Watch how angry these folks get when they figure out that Willis, and the other Gurus, has been playing them all along...

WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 Empty Re: WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 Empty Rambler/WSOMN

Post by Scotchie Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:54 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:35 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
Willis Clark wrote:I HAVE HAD AN INCREASE FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY AND PATIENCE. I UNDERSTAND.

Willis understands all too well. The time for his marketing campaign needs to begin now before it's too late!

Willis has in the past said that "you don't see it going past Wednesday", "By next week", "Before the weekend", "Before the election", "After the election", "Before Trump takes office", "After Trump takes office", "By the end of the month", "On the first". How were all those time frames valid, unless he was spouting off at the mouth to keep his gullible flock interested, to eventually market to them for his own personal gain? Willis has said that "This has been planned"! Was marketing the plan all along? Gain a following from the TNT fallout, get rid of the naysayers, the smart ones, make it all somewhat private, leaving folks that will easily part with their money for some "Earn an income from home" type projects or "points" for his other income ventures?

Now Willis wants to relieve some of the guilt he's feeling buy telling folks to "Take a BREAK" from something he has proclaimed "Any Minute"!!! And let's not forget about the other ways to make money while everybody is waiting. He has some suggestions! LOL

Willis can certainly post the information that shows that how this is all going to happen, as the way he says it is, but doesn't. So can any of the other Gurus!

The critics cant say squat if everything is well documented and provable, and not some sort of spin from the news by these so called Guru armchair financial experts. Willis did say "It's a scheduled event", yet failed to provide the schedule that shows the next item on the schedule that needs to be completed for this "Blessing" to happen. One of the other things that Willis, as well as the other Gurus, is where is the money coming from that can pay out everyone's currency at the rates they describe? There is not enough money, gold, oil in the market, or other resources in the whole world to cover it. Corrupt governments like Zimbabwe and Iraq are not going to pay for it, and they are BROKE!

Willis, and the other Gurus, are leading people to believe, because of the level of confirmed contacts they say they have, that this magical, miraculous, mythical "RV" is going to happen, all the while making money through donations, ad revenue, and marketing their wares. Can you guess who's making money on the "Iraqi Dinar Investment Scheme"?

Watch how angry these folks get when they figure out that Willis, and the other Gurus, has been playing them all along...

They are getting angry Willy!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65896-wsomn-has-another-forclosure-based-on-the-gurus-lies

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65893-wsomn-member-pavy-keeps-the-faith-and-starts-to-lose-everything

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65892-wsomn-member-ted1016-is-now-concerned-from-the-bad-news-adminbill-put-out

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65891-wsomn-member-curly-says-to-stop-saying-it-s-close-adminbill

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65843-henry-wants-the-calls-to-stop-no-more-garbage

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65841-stag1-wants-the-gurus-to-pay-the-piper

WSOMN: ADMINBILL 6/15/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:35 pm

I can't wait until they go after scumbag cashier bill. His day is coming from all the people he's scammed. That day is coming Willis Clarke who's nothing more than a cashier.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum