Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SCOTCHIE/WED/WSOMN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: SCOTCHIE/WED/WSOMN   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 am

Subject: Wed WSOMN/SCOTCHIE   Today at 9:36 am

""""""I HAVE LONG SUSPECTED THAT THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN ANTAGANIST, HATEFUL AND PERSONALLY VICIOUS DO SO BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT AND SOME MAY WELL GET PAID TO CARRY ON. I NEVER READ IT. I HAVE A SUSPICION THAT THEY MAY EVEN OWN CURRENCY. I ALSO SUSPECT THAT THEIR ACTIONS WILL NOT BODE WELL FOR THEM WHEN THEY SHOW UP TO EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCY.""""""---------------------------------------------

What is ADMINBILL talking about?  One of the most vicious personalities in Dinarland is ADMINBILL.  Not only has he sold your emails addresses and probably Twitter account information, he will post your most personal information in his chat if he thinks you do not agree with his views.

I have no idea if anyone gets paid to post their opinions.  I think that is pushing it a little, but a good false narrative to push.

As far as exchanging, everyone will go at the same time.  EVERYBODY.  This, however, is years off, if ever.

Sign up for ADMINBILL's new technology.  Buy some pre-FDA approved herbal supplements, plan a vacation utilizing  ADMINBILL's travel agency.  These are the only reasons WSOMN is still open.

SunnyDaze and Sunnysplace, part of ADMINBILL's cult, will continue to spew lies, as well as make the ground ADMINBILL walk on holy.

I see my posts are being read by WSOMN members, but they consider them to be "terrible".

"Terrible" is in the eye of the beholder.  When you are sitting here when January 1, 2018 comes around, to me, that is "terrible".

Yes, my WSOMN friends, eventually WSOMN will close.   There will be no more nose hairs, or "next weeks", or "end of the month".

As predicted, we are coming to the end of the second quarter, and half year.   This will be the next back wall date by some gurus and intel providers, including ADMINBILL.

Keep posting on WSOMN, keep the lies and fantasies going.

In the back of your mind you are thinking "This is a scam.  I have been had".

You know what?  You are correct
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

SCOTCHIE/WED/WSOMN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-