Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Have I Missed Something Here?" by Bonni B 6/14/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Have I Missed Something Here?" by Bonni B 6/14/17   Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:20 pm

After reading all the posts lately, I am taken back at how everyone was so easily swayed to turn into a vigilante group. How did we slide from being the Chosen Ones to Cabal persecutors? We are taking our eyes off the ball. We are still feeding into the Cabal by reacting to them. Can we stop now? Can we not give them one more moment of our time? They are already history. We have awesome people and the Galactic Federation to clean up the mess we ignored for eons.

We came here to help raise our vibration so we could help Terra ascend so that in the process we can ascend also. We didn't start out on this journey to become Quadtrillionairs and get beat up over this RV. That was a bonus it seems. Frankly, I'm bone tired of coming back to this crazy, warring planet.

Richard, OWK I realize your angry. You said the Cabal killed your son. We all have been incarnating here for 13 millennium, they killed everyone's son and daughters. That's millions of times each of us were here. I also think that in some of those incarnations we were the Cabal. That's why we come here with no memory of our past lives. Prime Creator said we picked every one of those lives ourselves.

All this beating of the chest stuff hasn't ever worked in the past. Can we stop now? Don't we all want to move forward. So in a game of ping pong, if you put the paddle down, the game can not continue. For a change, let's try that. We are better than this. We are Gods and Goddess's. Let's act like it.

Sweet Yosef, thank you for tirelessly trying to make us see that we carry God light inside us. There is no outside place we need to look for Him. We are all His Children and carry his DNA. Can we start being the people we've been waiting for.

Blessings,
Bonni B
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Have I Missed Something Here?" by Bonni B 6/14/17   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:40 pm

Quote :
Sweet Yosef, thank you for tirelessly trying to make us see that we carry God light inside us. There is no outside place we need to look for Him. We are all His Children and carry his DNA. Can we start being the people we've been waiting for.

Another nut job! omg 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Have I Missed Something Here?" by Bonni B 6/14/17   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:02 am

It really is sickening and ridiculous!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Have I Missed Something Here?" by Bonni B 6/14/17   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:32 am

How did Dinar Land get so INFESTED with all these weirdos?  I miss the old school gurus. They were just liars and conmen who needed put in jail.  But, this new generation of dinar gurus are not only conmen and liars but they are just plain crazy and need COMMITTED to prison for the criminally INSANE!  

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Have I Missed Something Here?" by Bonni B 6/14/17   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 am

bat shit crazy lol

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Have I Missed Something Here?" by Bonni B 6/14/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-