Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Selling Dinar 1/2 million

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
COHorseGirl

PostSubject: Selling Dinar 1/2 million   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 am

I need to sell my dinar, there are 20 $25,000 bills.  

$450 plus the cost of shipping with signature required.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Selling Dinar 1/2 million   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:45 am

You might try Ebay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: SELLING DINAR   Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:20 pm

More and more people are selling their dinar back.

Most are selling back because they need to be liquid financially, staying up with their bills, or even for future planning of a vacation, a family gathering, or such.

Yes, I know also those that have sold back because they have come to the conclusion that the dinar is not going to revalue in the near future.  Dropping the zeros is only a redenomination, not a revaluation.

While it is true the dinar will be bought back by Citibank and some private exchanges, with some speculators making a few bucks, while other lose a few bucks.

Is this the right time to sell back some or all of your dinar?  That is a personal decision depending on one's financial stability now and  in the immediate future.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that there is a possibility Iraq will change currencies, for in-country exchange only.  ISIS owns trillions of dinar, and a revaluation of today's dinar is not happening for that reason alone.

Make a wise decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Selling Dinar 1/2 million   Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:38 pm

scotihe if they do redenominate like you say then the dinar will be just as worthless as it is right now it would make the 25,000 note worth around 0.21 most of the one that have it will not even get this money back for what they pay for it i know i cash a lot of mine back in months ago and lost money
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Selling Dinar 1/2 million   Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:10 pm

I got 600.00 when I sold back a million at a currency dealer a few years ago. Right after I sold back the price dropped to 500.00/ million. So 450.00 for a half is way high. But good luck Allenj on trying to sell. Ebay might be a good option.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Selling Dinar 1/2 million   Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:40 pm

Citibank will buy your dinar but only if you allow them to deposit said funds into your already established Citibank account. It's for Citibank customers only, not the general public. I tried. And the rate sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Selling Dinar 1/2 million
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BUYING and SELLING DINAR-
Jump to: