Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/13/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:50 am

Guru OkieOilman:  THERE ARE MUCH INTEL PRESENTLY-I AM SIMPLY AWAITING ON "THE CALL" FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT----EVERYTHING IS IMMENENT.  THE BLACK JET IS PREPARING TO LAND

TIMING IS UNCERTAIN BUT I AM ON FINAL APPROACH

DON'T WORRY ABOUT BEING INVOLVED WITH "A GROUP" THE BLAST E-MAIL WILL BE ALL YOU NEED

Guru Studley:   I BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS GOING VERY WELL, THERE HAS BEEN LOTS OF RESISTENCE TO THE PLAN BEING ROLLED OUT,  THAT IS WHY THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY DELAYS, THIS IS A PROCESS THAT IS VERY CLOSE TO CONCLUSION.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   We should know when Parliament reconvenes and they hold Maliki's interrogation, (which he boasts he won't be present for) if they will be able follow-through with a no-confidence without the support of Talabani, and if they really do have the votes they postulate to. They are trying to muster cross-party support and quite often attendance figures from the initial reports differ from the official Parliament reports. These guys never show up for work. They did enact a penalty system to ensure attendance every once in a while but this remains a prevalent problem. 

I would assume that both Maliki and his opposition are using this break to rally support for their cause and ensure that every vote has been accounted for. I would like to see the Prime Minister alone unseated. Preferably a resignation though because if they no-confidence Maliki's government, I'm not so sure that will be as quick a solution as we had initially hoped. We would prefer to see democracy prevail rather than watch Iraqi "leaders" further anesthetized while the country remains paralyzed and the citizens suffer.

Best case scenario: Maliki resigns, followed by announcements of Erbil, Ministers, Strategic Council etc. I think we're certainly all due some good news at this point. No matter what the outcome, should make for an interesting next couple of weeks with all that is being addressed in June. I'll bring the popcorn

Guru Mike:     CBI is granting more and more licenses to private banks and getting the private sector on board and ready to go...the traders on the street are getting hurt by the new banks being able to give out money... not that we want to see any business get hurt but as they grow, that is one of the things that the Central Bank is going to take over and you are going to see these money changers go away.  We like to see that happening...that tells us they are getting it ready.  [note:] Dr Shabibi...is going to be talking at the World Banking Summit June 26 – 27. 

absolutely wonderful to see...all the trade coming into the country... to see the expansion and everybody going there – they are looking to Iraq for business.  We talked about postponement of the tariffs because these are things that will be inflationary but we have also seen several  articles that indicate that they are already in place and testing these in certain areas.  

Oil and Gas Law ready to be settled – waiting for Parliament to get back & Talking with Kurdistan now to make sure they get all of that taken care of and try to put that out there as a bargaining chip. Vote of No-Confidence – they are working on that – waiting for the Parliament to come back on June 21 – you are going to see lots of articles for both sides – We are not as worried about the outcome of this as we are with the Oil & Gas.

Guru Blaino:  Got some intel from my "Whale Watcher" earlier today::: Seems like our 'turn' is in the works for the next few days...That's IF all works out! He/She/They are even now awaiting a call regarding 'departure!' Said the "Whales" ought to be done cashing in today and/or tomorrow and then "WE" get our turn at bat!  He/She/They doubt we will see much before Thursday mebby Friday. So...using our judgement and common sense...we should be done by mid week next week ..."mebby!"

Guru Scooter:    I think the tariff taxes are very important  but it won't matter or have any impact on the bearing of the rate and here's why...They will receive the same value or amount regardless, the rate will be determined by the strength of the economy not by the amount they tax on imported goods and services and the economy and countries wealth is determined by exporting products throughout the world and that will be judged through their GDP. 

I think the world community, particularly the 32 countries which are part of the reconstruction project are definitely involved and have influence over this event.  I think the member organizations like the IMF, World Bank, OED, etc...they will have a large influence, remember what their primary goal was originally, to provide the Iraqi people with increased purchasing power and to establish a middle class within Iraq...why is that important...here's why, a stabile purchasing power because a healthy economy produces less terror that's one, but more importantly a healthy economy raises the living standards of everyone in that country.

Guru Ray:  Merchants and money exchangers are smuggling the dinar out of Iraq daily because they know it will be worth more out of country than in country. Saleh is on TV now telling the people how the prices in country will be adjusted to reflect the new dinar value when it revalues. The new currency has been printed and shipped to all the major banks in Iraq and is awaiting for the revalue to happen to begin exchanging the new for the old. There is a lot more happening which tells me there is going to be an RV very soon.

Guru DinarWishes:   WELCOME TO THE NO HYPE ZONE!!!! So, what a ride this has been and its not over yet... Im hearing there are some last minute things trying to be finished up which couldn't be done prior to now... and Im also hearing that this is almost over...No Hold ups or anything of that nature...

Hear they will pass down the info as they get it as they are ready for this to be over as we all are.... Things are looking really good from a standpoint of alignment.... So, hang in there and remember it isnt over till we do our exchange at the Bank!!! Nothing is set in stone....

Now, I would like to share my thoughts on the Bank Exchange Codes..... You no longer need to sign up for a group as everyone will have access to the information... But, I for one am not waiting for Recaps or anyone else to email it to me.... If you want the codes so you can share them with family and friends the fastest way is to join a group so you get it first....

I dont care what group you sign with but that is the method of MY MADNESS!!! lol Also, the information about BANK PACKAGES.... These are different from the Exchange information.... The amount of Cash from your exchange will be what Qualifies you for whatever package the Banks have to offer.... Hope this helps the confusion...

Guru Hammerman: If I told you all the info I have today your heads would explode.   im in contact with 10 or so whales that have cashed out. Been confirming all morning.  Between this Thursday and the 20th for an RV.  I'll really be shocked if we see it this week, with the way they are in timing, I feel late next week we'll see an RV.  2.72 is what I am being told.  Not the offical rate, just what is on the cards for every day Iraqi citizens. Government and military will get more I am  being told.

There is no cash in at the banks at all none. Hedge funds and investment firms by special invite only. It is not open to all, they are there to steal business from the banks before the rate goes live. Much easier for them to deal with a few whales, then thousands of us but all in all that is cash in period. Maybe I  should just keep my mouth shut. When I say things it's not meant for the 100 question game. Believe it or don’t. All it means is it started sooner are later has to get to us. Could be days, hours, weeks but it started. I'm putting it all out, might lose these contacts. They are the only ones cashing out. Started on Saturday. 50 billion plus in true assets. Started last night 500 mill in true assets. You must be filthy rich.

Guru BGG:   I find it interesting they didn’t send Talibani ALL the signatures. They never showed all their cards. Looks like Talibani will have to come up with some excuse to not send the “official word” – or he might well do it at the last minute (I have always expected him to – keep in mind…he IS a Kurd).  The Kurds are saying one way or the other – he will lose. His own party (the Diawa party) is going public - blaming the SLC for everything currently going on. If he were in such good shape – wouldn’t you think it’s a little early for the “blame game”??  This is “not-so-good news” for Maliki.

Guru SteveI:   this is not a good investment, it is a great one.  It will not take all that much longer to get the political wrangling resolved, then the rest will fall into place.  It took many years for all of this to happen and it will not be done overnight, however, we are close to the end of this ride.

Guru PapaBear:  To let you know the information Generals64 posted yesterday re his list is not accurate. You do not have to be on a list. Once the code is released by Wells Fargo, it along with the rate will be passed to you by email from wherever you signed up or by a friend passing it on to you.

The post will also have the number of days the rate will be honored. The Wells Fargo code and rate can be shared with your family and friends, but cannot be posted on chat rooms. You will be given an 800# to call for an appt. Do not call the bank until you get the email.

Guru Generals64:  Please accept my sincere apologies if i made Anything difficult for anyone yesterday. Seems there were some simplifications made in the Registry that I was not aware of. This seemed to have confused some and I want to apologize to you all...

Guru BellaGrits:  I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED........... THINGS ARE ON THE MOVE.......... YOU ALL HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE EXCITED TOO!!!! NEVER KNOW ABOUTH THE JETS, faith

Guru GeorgiaBoy: So the market swing that we've been looking for is upon us in a major way IMO.  It's a this week thing, and even could be any time now IMO

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  Lord we bring to You the pressing issue of this end time wealth transfer blessing – The RV of the Iraqi Dinar– This dinar is NOT the answer only YOU are.  Father God many prayers have been sent up to You regarding this blessing...we have not asked for selfish reasons Lord but with a desire first to further Your kingdom, to set the people of Iraq free from financial bondage and be a blessing to others. 

You promised all of OUR needs would come IF we FIRST seek Your Kingdom. THEN and ONLY THEN will all the other things be added unto us...Lord we believe we are in the last hours prior to this RV manifesting as so much has happened even in the last two days – we want to NOT ask for this RV but to turn our hearts toward You with an attitude of praise –

We are humbled and forever grateful to have been chosen for such a time as this.   We chose to wait for Your perfect will in the TIMING of this RV as You could have given in and allowed this RV way back but it would have only been Your permissible timing, which would have lacked completion..

So Father God we praise You for the lesson of Your permissible will vs. Your perfect will and again as this ride has taken us, YOU have molded us, shaped us, removed things from our lives that You wanted changed and we are so grateful.

Your word states “Wealth and riches are in my house because I am empowered with God’s anointing and favor to draw wealth.” PS 112:3, Duet 7:15. therefore we decree and declare that NOW in the Name of JESUS every assignment to prevent this RV from manifesting be cancelled null and void, we decree and declare that every plan of man and hindering principality is bound IN Jesus Name …

Now we speak to the Spirit of Finances and Prosperity from the heavenly throne of God to lose this RV into fruition SUDDENLY in Jesus Mighty Name...We Decree it is done with great abundance. We all praise You for hearing and answering our prayer in the Name ABOVE ALL HEAVEN AND THE EARTH - TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER whose Son is the LORD, JESUS Christ AMEN and SELAH.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum