Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN gone, the way you knew it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN gone, the way you knew it!   Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:14 am

Dinar???
Dong????
Zim????
Rupiah????
Afghani????

All past subjects of discussion on WSOMN.

Now that ADMINBILL is trying to sell products to his cash-strapped members, the revaluations are secondary.

Members had five years of fantasies and lies of ADMINBILL.

Now ADMINBILL is looking to cash in.

RaginCajun, my bud, you have been used, just as every other MOD.  SunnyDaze and Sunnysplace are part of the scam, and always have been.

ADMINBILL and his cult are trying to be the money-makers now.  His members can just be like granny...in a wheelchair and pushed off the cliff.  Remember?

All the negative comments to those that were banned, and now you know why they were banned...  Because they would never let ADMINBILL get away with this new scam.

Herbal products, not approved by the FDA

If you have a bad reaction, or a very, serious, bad reaction, try suing ADMINBILL for buying his product.  STAY CLEAR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MBosman

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN gone, the way you knew it!   Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:51 am

Good Lord dude give it a rest. What a f--king cry baby.
Back to top Go down
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN gone, the way you knew it!   Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:54 am

MBosman wrote:

Why don't you send Willis some money and get some herbal supplements to cure what ails you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: MBosman   Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:03 am

If I can save my friends at WSOMN monies, and certainly prevent my friends from taking unapproved herbal supplements that could maim or kill them, I will voice my opinion.

MBosman, see if ADMINBILL will take dinar or zim for payment.  That will tell you the whole story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN gone, the way you knew it!   Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Quote :

MBosman, what Scotchie and we do here at DD is try to make the people aware of what is going on through truth! yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN gone, the way you knew it!   Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:23 am

MBosman wrote:
That's either Bill or Sunnydaze Hey Bosman Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN gone, the way you knew it!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-