Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Empty WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 am

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
Not sure where my mind was last night some may have noticed that I had stated that the week end was over. That was Sunday morning so even though we look on Sunday as starting our week, most of us believe the weekend includes Sunday. My apologies to my critics. :0) Still the bulk of Sunday mornings still stands fast since there have been no 80 numbers released.

So now we wait for a tweet with the 800 number from what I understand. Tweets probably are the best option since you can cover a large number of people in a short amount of time. As recently proved by our President Trump. Still hearing that garbage about Trump and Pence are going to step down so Paul Ryan can take on the role as President. Don’t hold your breath Snowflakes.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, I come to you again this early morning to request blessings and support for our members. I would also as for your continued support to our President and his cabinet members as they face to constant bombardment from the Liberal news media and the representatives we have elected serve in the Congress and Senate. Amen and Amen.

Dear lord God Almighty Watch over our members as they wait patiently for this process to reach an end. Give our members a good Restfull night’s rest to prepare them for the work you have planned for them.

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1623594&m=75&t=1494854062
RaginCajun
I WONDER IF DR. CLARK IS PART OF FRANK'S TEAM, FRANK HAS BEEN SAYING 1 TO 1 AND IN 7O PLUS DAYS THE HIGH RATE

SAME TIME FRAME TIME STATED BY DR CLARK, JULY AND 70 DAYS WOULD TAKE THE HIGH RATE INTO OCTBER

JUST THINKING OUT LOUD, TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT

Bigrich
Frank and Clark do not seem to address a GCR

RaginCajun
BR- THEY DO NOT BELEIVE IN A GCR, BUT DO BELEIVE THE OTHER CURRENCIES WILL CHANGE IN VALUE, TIMING IS THE QUESTON IF YOU BELEIEVE THEIR THEORY

Bigrich
What I believe is the charade cannot go on forever regarding the global fiat system
RaginCajun
BR-BASED ON ARTICLES WE HAVE READ, IRAQ MUST RAISE THE RATE TO GET THE REST OF THE IMF'S LOAN IN AUGUST

THAT GIVES US A WINDOW, BUT IRAQ HAS A HARD TIME FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1622467&m=75&t=1492654355
arbat
I am 5,110+ days closer to RV (14+ years). Still waitin

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1623414&m=75&t=1494507705
Rosestillarose
Is it WSOMN2015 that we follow for tweets, or is it WSOMN0629?

Rosestillarose
Ah okay. Instructions on the home page are incorrect then.

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
1166 members and it's always only 35-65 in chat at any time.

Laszlo
I just like to know the reason why the celebration is delayed. That is all

Washbuck
low numbers in chat may be a good thing - I would not be able "to keep if many more were posting "

STAG1
hey guys Who said the celebration was delayed. Ray sent out tweet that Abadi was partying with troops?

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1593362&m=75&t=1453299180
kingdom warrior76
Another weekend of supposed greatness that came to nothing........hmmmm.......

STAG1
Ragin- this gets crazier each day. Another tweet from Ray Iraqi celebrations but no announcement oh well.. What the heck ?

kingdom warrior76
Read MG if you'd like some more clarity on why we still have no RV Stag 1

STAG1
She/he was been smart not to call it like the others give them that

OnceWasLost
Kingdom WHO do you REALLY trust with you LIFE (so-to-speak)? MG?! Not me MG is just another info peep (probably paid - imHo)

RAB
Mr. Renfrow tweets almost as much as Mr. Trump.

STAG1

Let Iraq celebrate first them make the announcement a couple days later... Hump day would be nice

OnceWasLost
...So with RESPECT I'll just stick to humble honest folk!

Sand is my recent info-gatherer/hero (for instance)

kingdom warrior76
Bummer that she's started talking about the elections in spring of 2018 causing us waves we we haven't gotten currency reform done by then.

kingdom warrior76
Once I like to trust but verify. You/

OnceWasLost
we may ALL be proved "mistaken" before this is over and so-far I'm correct in saying (sadly) the mos t rewarding consistent 'source'...whom I can TRUST their motivation(s) is...welll...er...me! SO, with due respect to all I would appreciate a brief comment 'ABOUT' a MG/TNT/OM/Any-other GURU post, cause I'm still "queasy" from all the prior disap[pointments...ya know?

Rosestillarose
As far as creating a situation where we least expect it, its mission accomplished. Good job masters of the plan.

Sandnsea
OWL - look where Iraq was, and is now, that should lighten your step

Sandnsea
Remember I'm only putting out what they want us to know at this point

STAG1
one good thing about Goat she didn't say it was a scam or not happening. She makes sense with throwing the other guru's under the bus imo

Sandnsea
Anyone giving an exact date is a fraud

OnceWasLost
Sand/Kingdom/RAB/and RC I am slowly being convinced by you all that I should give more creedence to IRaq and/or Mosul. Part-of my 'confession' is I've run out-of 'heart' or tolerance for long-reads and diatribes! MG falls into both every time I try to read...so I'm sure you get my point

Sandnsea
MG always attacks others, and has a bad attitude IMO

Sandnsea
It's happening or I wouldn't be here

Rosestillarose
Good on ya RC for not saying a bad word against anyone.

RaginCajun
ROSE- I TRY TO BE POSITIVE, BUT IT IS HARD WHEN I HEAR PEOPLE BUT THEIR HOPES IN WHAT ALL THESE GURUS TELL THEM

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
PLEASE VISIT MY NEW ROYALTIE GEM BLOG WHEN YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO SIGN IN, READ THROUGH IT AND LEAVE A COMMENT. IT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. http://royaltiegem.ning.com/

ADMINBILL
STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM CONTACTS TODAY. HOPING FOR GOOD INFO TO PASS ON BUT MONDAY'S ARE NORMALLY SLOW DAYS.

ADMINBILL
BTW - THE REASON I ASK YOU TO TAKE A LOOK IS YOU ALL ARE GREAT AND I TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT.

dpchamp
I HAVE LOOKED AT IT…NOT SURE HOW I COULD MARKET IT…NOT SURE HOW THE ADS ARE RECEIVED BY PHONE OWNERS…DO YOU HAVE ANY DATA ON THAT?

ADMINBILL

THE GEM IS REALLY TAKING OFF BOTH AS AN ADVERTISING TOOL BUT ALSO AS A WAY TO MAKE AN INCOME. I FIGURE WE MAY BE WEALTHY SOON BUT LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE THAT WON'T BE. THIS IS A GREAT WAY FOR THEM TO SUCCEED IF YOU HAVEN'T LOOKED AT IT ALREADY.

ADMINBILL
DPCHAMP I AM PLACING YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN THE BLOG TO EXPLAIN.

BeagleEyes
Hi Admin Bill! Thanks for the update! I don't have an Android, sorry.

ADMINBILL
BEAGLE - NO WORRIES.

Henry
I just looked at Rays TNT tweet and the replies that he gets are really quite awful .............. Not good !!

Sandnsea
People are rude and think only of themselves - can you imagine after the RV!

Sandnsea
I just want to thank everyone who writes me about how much they enjoy the articles while they are on the run.

Ontariogal
After 10 years 11 months on this ride I am ready for this to be OVER

Sandnsea
I'm fairly new, and I agree with you. Less than 2 years

Matilda

Thank You Admin Bill. For sharing about the Roylatie Gem...

Ms Sandy
The website blog looks great! Everyone should check it out and sign up.

dinardiva
what Blog?

Ms Sandy
http://royaltiegem.ning.com/ I think this is a link.

dinardiva
thanks ms. sandy

Ms Sandy
You're most welcome.

ADMINBILL
HEARING WE HAVE A POTENTIAL GO THIS WEEK IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 NodWSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 NodWSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Nod

ADMINBILL
IF NOT I WILL ERASE

ADMINBILL
RUMOR IS ALL CURRENCIES BY WEEKS END.

Tapco57
No one is interested Bill. We all want to kick the can further down the road

ADMINBILL
TAPCO - HA HA

ADMINBILL
THANKS TO ALL VISITNG ANY OF MY ROYALTIE GEM SITES. IF YOU HAVE BECOME AN OWNER OR AFFILIATE PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO I CAN KEEP TRACK UNTIL MY FULL SITE IS ONLINE.

BigHeart
I just finished watching all the videos for the royalties gems AdminBill!! Sounds promising!

ADMINBILL
TEST TWEET ON THE WAY

Stardot
i was watching recaps blog having quite the laugh about it when i realized I would sound pretty silly explaining to family and friends that I knew all about it but never bought any ... and that's when the fight started LOL

Sandnsea
He is using the tweets as a backup if our site went down

calgoldy2
dp...don't have a Twitter acct...but tried to access WSOMN b4....when Admin opened twitter and I got blocked from entering...I guess one at least has to have some sort of twitter acct. Able to see other group twweets with one tho

dpchamp
YES, IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT, YOU CAN "FOLLOW" THIS NEW ACCOUNT ON YOUR COMPUTER

Stardot
WILDDUCK RObert Professor and Jester on intel4u were often qoted along with TerryK etc. I stubmbled onto TNT from Intel4u and the rollercoaster never stopped

Stardot
so boat names to give a nod to RV.... here's one USD IQD < too obvious? LOL

Stardot
"Told U So"

Tigerprincess
How about "Free Float-IQD?!!!!"

Tigerprincess
"Didn't listen...and why you're reading my "Aft"!!!!"

Stardot
the dingy could be "pegged' LOL

Tigerprincess
"Scams float my boat" lol

Stardot
well i guess the names depend sort of on rates.... and if i can afford a 60 footer

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1619893&m=75&t=1485202018
Stardot
it's a scam. scam this!. who's laughing now .

Dedar
dpchamp if you are still there, I managed to register on a twitter account and confirm. Hopefully it will all work now.

dpchamp
I AM RIGHT HERE, DEDAR…THAT IS GREAT!! HOPEFULLY ADMINBILL WILL SEND OUT ANOTHER TEST TWEET IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO SO YO WILL KNOW FOR SURE.

Tigerprincess
wish you were here ha

Stardot
believers only

Stardot
boat drinks ( but maybe get coast guard attenttion too much )

Tigerprincess
Dinar Dinghy

Stardot
holy crap 1 Bitcoin equals 2668.06 US Dollar

Stardot
light coin and etherium new ones to watch .... apparently it takes a few weeks to get your bank account validated and set up a wallet I am getting in on it asap post rv

some saying bitcoin could go to a million

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1623586&m=76&t=1494816057
Woody
Looking for a call. Missing Nancy, etc. Anyone know why real truth call isn't on tonite.

ADMINBILL
GOOD EVENING. I AM GOING TO ALTER MY EARLIER COMMENTS TO SIMPLY SAY THAT WE ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND THERE ARE THOSE WORKING DILIGENTLY TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING BUT THE TIMING IS NOT KNOW.

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1609424&m=73&t=1466055080
PatientOne
Admin Not Now? Not Known? ???

jed54
So Admin did you mean not known? or not now? thanks

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1609424&m=73&t=1466055080
PatientOne
AB Sounds like the can was kicked a bit?

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1607368&m=75&t=1464541848
utahgirl
PATIENT, IF THE CAN IS BEING KICKED...ITS MOVING AT LEAST

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Avatar?id=1603161&m=73&t=1461201163
Dina
In my opinion reading ADMINBILLS statement it would be KNOWN! Adminbill can correct me if I'm wrong!

abba
Was so psyched after Admin first tweet- but not so much now after 2nd tweet.

Dina
I think a lot of the intel has gone silent...It's hard to tell when expecially if your contacts won't talk to you any more. I don't know any contacts myself but that's my thought

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 6/13/17 Empty Sandnsea

Post by Scotchie Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:01 am

Sandnsea had her 15 minutes of fame last week, and, of course, nothing happened.

BUT, I must agree with her statement on Monday.  It applies to ADMINBILL:

""""""

SandnseaPeople are rude and think only of themselves - can you imagine after the RV!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum