Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band

3 posters

Go down

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Empty POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 pm

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Jerzy511

Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 11-Jun-2017 21:50:44

JUNE 11, 2017

"The Office of Poofness"

Playing In The Band

Mickey Hart Band

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,
Be happy with what is being done, at this level of or view of the bigger picture. The shifting energies, and the shifting tides of change are forever maneuvering to help those in the trenches gain a greater degree of control. This is much like a chess game; figuring out the other’s moves and how to block them takes alot of concentration. There are many levels of this huge chess game and many players that are not now nor will they ever be seen for who they are.

There are three ways to win a war; we are dealing with one specific one in this money game. May the good o’boys in white hats be strengthened by the tricks that are yet to be played. Do not get cross with the algorithms that are at work here; as has been said many times you do not know all of the elements under neath the bigger picture.

Small successes continue building and bit by bit these strengthen the over all picture of intended changes. Much will surface yet within the balance of this year. .. P...

SUSAN SAYS

It feels like we are staring down a barrel of a gun waiting for the trigger to be squeezed. Chatter is chatter and it is in every nook and cranny here and there and everywhere. I have had many reports of the private programs for the ZIM alerting their participates to be ready.

The information regarding the Prosperity Programs remains the same.... it's done, it's ready Now!!!. Gosh this repetition is getting extremely trying and it certainly isn't filling our cupboards with essentials. The best I can share at this point is that it can't be stopped and it will be delivered. Have a great week and do expect MIRACLES this week.

Many Blessings,
Susan

Zap Says

HI ALL

"Few persons live up to the faith which they really have. Unreasoned fear is a master intellectual fraud practiced upon the evolving mortal soul."

48:7.4 (556.4)

URANTIA BOOK

FEAR HAS BEEN A MASSIVE RULING ELEMENT OF OUR EVOLUTION FROM SELF ESTEEM ISSUES, TO LOPPING OFF HEADS TO MAKE SOME POINT, TO CHANGING LIFE DIRECTIONS, TO CABAL GAMES TO MAKE YOU POOR.

THE TRUTH IS THAT FEAR IS JUST ANOTHER ILLUSION THAT IF ALLOWED TO MANIFEST, WILL PREY ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN DREAM UP. IT SUCKS.

THE BIGGEST ONE THESE DAYS IS THE FEAR OF LACK. WE SEE THIS IN SOCIETIES ALL OVER THE PLACE AS PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE MUCH IN THE BACK POCKET, THE RENT IS DUE, NO FOOD IN THE FRIDGE, AND HOW TO PAY FOR SCHOOL…. THERE IS A SERIOUS SHORTAGE OF MONEY OUT THERE (ACTUAL CURRENCY) AND THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT IS GOING TO BE CORRECTED. MONEY SUPPLY HAS DWINDLED BUT THERE ARE PALLETS AND PALLETS OF USD AND OTHER CURRENCIES WAITING TO BE BROUGHT BACK INTO THE SYSTEM AND TURN THE TAPS ON.

WE WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THE TRILLIONS STUCK IN DRUG DEALER CAVES GROWING MOLD. THAT’S ALL THAT MONEY IS DOING, OR AT LEAST A GOOD PERCENTAGE. MOLDY MONEY SMELLS TOO.

LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED WAS DURING THE CRASH JUST BEFORE THE WW II WITH THE TAPS TURNED OFF ON MONEY SUPPLY. DEPRESSION REIGNED. ONCE THE WWII HAPPENED, THE TAPS CAME BACK ON AND A MASSIVE ECONOMIC RESTART HAPPENED, BUT IT WAS TO FUEL A WAR.

IF THE TAPS WERE TURNED BACK ON THIS TIME WITHOUT A WAR TO FUEL, I BET WE WOULD SEE MANY REMARKABLE THINGS HAPPEN IN OUR LIVES. THIS IS WHAT WE CAN EXPECT NOW ALL ACCORDING TO THE DIVINE PLAN.

MONEY IS ENERGY. IT DOES NOT LIKE TO SIT ON A SHELF COLLECTING DUST. IT LIKES TO WORK. THE MORE WORK IT CAN DO, THE BETTER OFF WE ALL ARE.

REST ASSURED WE WILL DO IT THIS TIME AROUND AND MAKE IT ALL WORK. THE GIFTS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO MAKE IT ALL WORK, ARE ALL ACTIVE.

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band BS-Meter

Hello Dear One,

As I write this to you the tears are streaming. I honor you so deeply for all you have done & continue to do. We will all win this New Beautiful Earth & we will sit down on the green soft grass & raise our hands to the heavens in Gratitude.

Today I woke wondering if you were in a safe place or under a bridge trying to work as you are so dedicated to doing. I am happy to see your update & to know you at least have electricity so you aren't under a bridge. I also felt so strongly to pull an Angel card That represents the energy you carry so I have asked the Universe to bring the exact card for you & the card that came was Phanuel, the angel of Hope. That is what you bring with you & you so graciously pour that hope out to all who you touch. I can only bow & say Thank you for all you are.

You wrote "BY THE WAY, I REALLY WANT TO GO AND VISIT PLACES AND SEE CLEAN WATER IN THE CANALS AND RIVERS AND LAKES, AND BREATHE BRIGHT AIR FREE OF CRAP. WITH A BIT OF WORK THIS DREAM WILL COME TRUE." Your dream has come true for me, 3 months ago I moved to Costa Rica & all of that is here We have the purest water on the planet & the air is sweet & clean, also mostly organic foods...Come on down, you are always welcome in Mi Casa....

Love to you & yours,

A

BLESS YOUI ANITA. MY BROTHER THE LAD ALSO IS OF THE HOPE VIBRATION BESIDES BEING THE ULTIMATE TRANSMUTATOR. COSTA RICA SOUNDS REALLY COOL AND I BET IT IS A PARADISE AND I WOULD LOVE IT. MAYBE SOMETIME SOON….THERE ARE A FEW PROJECTS THAT HAVE TO BE DONE DOWN IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD, AND WOULD LOVE TO COME AND VISIT. MUCH THANKS.

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Hqdefault

THIS COMING WEEK IS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING AND I THINK WE WILL BEGIN MANY GOOD THINGS. OH BY THE WAY, STILL BEING IN BLACKOUT I CAN NOT OFFER MUCH. BUT THERE IS A SMALL NEED TO FEED SOME KIDS, THE YOUNGEST BEING 3. THERE ARE 6 KIDS TOTAL THAT HAVE NOT EATEN SINCE LAST THURSDAY, AND I JUST FOUND THIS OUT. PLEASE HELP THIS SITUATION AS THE LAST TIME WE SAVED MARY AND SHE’S OK TILL THE OPERATION.
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band 50488278

BLESS YOU ALL FOR STICKING TO THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE AND NOT LETTING THE NEGATIVE CRAP SOIL YOUR DAY. OUR FUTURE IS YET TO BE WRITTEN AND WE WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TOOLS TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE AND WRITE OUR PATH PROPERLY AND EVOLVE TO THE NEXT STEP. THIS IS A FOR SURE THING NOW FROM EVERYTHING I SEE. JUST KEEP THAT ENERGY FLOWING IN THE MOST POSITIVE WAY.

IN PERSUASIVE GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

JUNE 11, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band 2245507099POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Empty POOF

Post by Scotchie Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 pm

You have to be kidding!!!!!
I have had many reports of the private programs for the ZIM alerting their participates to be ready. """""
""""

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Empty Re: POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 pm

What an ass! :yes: :yes: :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band Empty Re: POOFness for Jun 11 - Playing In The Band

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Susan is just as bad of a scammer! :yes: :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum