Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last

4 posters

Go down

IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last Empty TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:07 pm

TNT:

SassyD:  4 hours ago..... Iraqi Day @iraqi_day 4h4 hours ago #Iraq forces liberated Al-Zanjali & now are getting ready to bury #ISIS caliphate in #Mosul Old city. #Baghdadi gave his speech here in 2014 -- scroll down -- https://twitter.com/iraqi_day/

Yada:  While the reports are coming in, the trophies are being set on the tables to be passed out,,,

SassyD:  Yada.... Let's pray they are not just participation trophies !!! ... We want REAL winners !!!

Yada:  LOL Sassy,,we have the trophies, just can display what we won yet,,,,,,,,misinformation? its of no consequence because the Release has already been done, just a mattter of when we go to the bank

Ecubucs:  Completely Agree yada!!! Mozul is and has been OVER! People are being called in if for nothing other than exchanging for SKR's! This is quietly happening and our groups are the last... But This Is Occurring NOW!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last Empty Re: TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last

Post by shlomo001 Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Ecubucs always been Rayrat sidekick and a big aqss kisser, both live in a same town in NC and is one of the installed persons in TNT to keep promoting and agreeing and bringing intel of RR to people as the truth all in the name of bringing donations, money money money.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last Empty Re: TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:42 pm

shlomo001 wrote:Ecubucs always been Rayrat sidekick and a big aqss kisser, both live in a same town in NC and is one of the installed persons in TNT to keep promoting and agreeing and bringing intel of RR to people as the truth all in the name of bringing donations, money money money.

:tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - TNT's Ecubucs says THIS IS HAPPENING NOW and dinar groups are the last Empty Ecubucs

Post by Scotchie Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Okay, let's say Mosul is over (which it is not).

Now what?

How do you get a country like Iraq, split in three factions to become one?

An RV is nowhere in the thinking of anyone in Iraq.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum