Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps

+2
HealthScans
DOUBLE B 65
6 posters

Go down

Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps Empty Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:58 am

At around 5:30 this a.m., read their posts on Dinar Recaps.

Bluwolf says its done, should see it at 9:15 a.m. Monday morning.

Bear5642 says he received an email, and it threw he and scottyg for a loop. The rate is low, not what he expected - $1.78 $2.15, Tues, Weds, or Thurs.. ( a lot of typos by the way )

I come over here, and there is a theory that Bears account has been hacked. Between then and now, I do not see anyone denying or comfirming that this is true. IF IT IS TRUE, somehow security to stop these hackers needs to be improved !!!!!

Before that, I read the below, so, at that time of the morning, I was hoping that either one were correct.

7:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OK HERE IT IS--SOMETHING (VAGUE ISN'T IT?) ITS HAPPENING--IT MAY BE THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING WILL BE THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR BANKER CONTACT TO EITHER CONFIRM OF DENY THE R/V HAS HAPPENED. IF I GET WORD EARLIER I WILL POST THE NEWS BUT I FEEL AT THIS TIME FOR ACCURACY SAKE I SHOULD WAIT TILL IN THE MORNING AROUND 6 OR 7 AM CENTRAL UNLESS CONFIRMATION COMES IN EARLIER--AND IF AND THATS A BIG IF--I FIND OUT DEFINITIVELY I WILL POST AS SOON AS I KNOW FOR SURE----MODS LET THE KIDDIES PLAY NOW----GONE FOR NOW

8:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] NEW INTEL JUST IN---I MAY NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL IN THE MORNING TO GIVE A GOOD WORD TO YOU--FROM WHAT I AM GETTING IT APPEARS THE WINDOW IS FINALLY OPENED---WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE TO SEE AND CONFIRM BUT LATEST WORD IS VERY POSITIVE

I assume OKIE has not gotten the final word, or it would be posted, and,
does anyone have any input as to whether or not Bears account was hacked or not ???

NUFF SAID,

DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps Empty I hope he's wrong on the rate

Post by HealthScans Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I sure hope Bear is wrong on the rate. I thought it had to be at least $3.22.

All I can say is some people may cash some in but I bet they won't cash all of it in until the rate goes up.

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps Empty Re: Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Also, with such a low rate what about the 30 day cash in period?

Back to top Go down

Post by dinargirlk Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:59 pm

The Iraq budget requires/has been calculated on at least a $3.41 rate. Could this be more mis-information??? And what about "people's friends/relatives" at banks that say they have "...seen higher on the screens and its just on hold..."

Even if it does come out at that - it seems it should go up right away.

dinargirlk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 pm

dinargirlk wrote:The Iraq budget requires/has been calculated on at least a $3.41 rate. Could this be more mis-information??? And what about "people's friends/relatives" at banks that say they have "...seen higher on the screens and its just on hold..."

Even if it does come out at that - it seems it should go up right away.

That was stated years ago as a very close guesstimate to what they would need to cover their budget as well as being the RV rate that was also guessed at years ago. But they could also throw out a "bait rate" just as easily, with a cash in time limit(and survive on reserves for a while). Everyone would be forced to cash out low to have any hopes of getting anything for their dinar and once all the dinar holders were devastated, they could RV again and raise the rate. The only hope we have is that the US battled for a higher rate in hopes of more tax revenue. Let's hope greed wins out in the end.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:28 pm

DOUBLE B 65 wrote:At around 5:30 this a.m., read their posts on Dinar Recaps.

Bluwolf says its done, should see it at 9:15 a.m. Monday morning.

Bear5642 says he received an email, and it threw he and scottyg for a loop. The rate is low, not what he expected - $1.78 $2.15, Tues, Weds, or Thurs.. ( a lot of typos by the way )

I come over here, and there is a theory that Bears account has been hacked. Between then and now, I do not see anyone denying or comfirming that this is true. IF IT IS TRUE, somehow security to stop these hackers needs to be improved !!!!!

Before that, I read the below, so, at that time of the morning, I was hoping that either one were correct.

7:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OK HERE IT IS--SOMETHING (VAGUE ISN'T IT?) ITS HAPPENING--IT MAY BE THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING WILL BE THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY FOR OUR BANKER CONTACT TO EITHER CONFIRM OF DENY THE R/V HAS HAPPENED. IF I GET WORD EARLIER I WILL POST THE NEWS BUT I FEEL AT THIS TIME FOR ACCURACY SAKE I SHOULD WAIT TILL IN THE MORNING AROUND 6 OR 7 AM CENTRAL UNLESS CONFIRMATION COMES IN EARLIER--AND IF AND THATS A BIG IF--I FIND OUT DEFINITIVELY I WILL POST AS SOON AS I KNOW FOR SURE----MODS LET THE KIDDIES PLAY NOW----GONE FOR NOW

8:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] NEW INTEL JUST IN---I MAY NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL IN THE MORNING TO GIVE A GOOD WORD TO YOU--FROM WHAT I AM GETTING IT APPEARS THE WINDOW IS FINALLY OPENED---WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE TO SEE AND CONFIRM BUT LATEST WORD IS VERY POSITIVE

I assume OKIE has not gotten the final word, or it would be posted, and,
does anyone have any input as to whether or not Bears account was hacked or not ???

NUFF SAID,

DOUBLE B

Hacked? I'm not buyin' that one bit. Things were flyin' fast and furious on all the sites last night and everyone was jumping on board in unison. Perhaps Bear jumped out too soon with the email info that was purposely leaked to him and now feels bad about it, who knows. Any way you look at it, this all lines up with the ton of BS we would hope to get the closer we get to the end of the ride. Could it come out that low? Sure could. Just as easily as it could come out high, to inspire everyone to cash out everything. But the low number will have the opposite effect, causing lots of people to hang on to their 000's until someone figures out how to bypass the system and hang on for a higher rate. I'm not going to believe anything until if and when there's finally an RI/RV and then we can go from there. Let's hope it's sometime this year.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:38 pm

The lower rate could certainly be true, but it could also be a ploy by those that want more Dinars sold. Folks who have figured $3-$4 for a long time time, now faced with $1.50-$2, may now go out and buy more to make up the difference.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf, Bear5642, on Dinar Recaps Empty What about this?

Post by pygmalyn Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Perhaps this is the agenda:

Initial low rate - 15% capital gains - UST still gets their exchange rate with Iraq on oil,
Banks get their cut...

45-6-90 day higher rate - Increase in capital gains % - more speculation by owners of dinar that the rate would actually go up...

pygmalyn
pygmalyn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum