Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 am

Guru Vic1:   I spoke to UN...directly...Chapter 7...does not interfere...with Revaluing a Currency!!! June 15, 2012...unsc...will meet..for iraq/kuwait file!!!  No Stop signs...KUWAIT....is asking...Please...can we get this Darn Chapter7 non-sense....DONE!!!

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD EVENING MY FELLOW AMERICANS AND SHIPS AT SEAS. MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME THAT THIS RV PROCESS IS LOOKING VERY POSITIVE SO KEEP THE FAITH WITH ME WOULD YOU? I AM STILL WAITING, AS YOU ARE, FOR "THE CALL” SO I CAN POST WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR - "THE FINAL POST".

DON’T CONCERN YOURSELF WITH HOLDUPS – THERE ARE NONE, A WORLD CHANGING EVENT DICTATES ALL THE I'S GET DOTTED AND ALL T'S CROSSED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME KEEP QUIET AT THIS TIME WHEN I’M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE INFORMATION I’M RECEIVING, SO JUST TRUST THAT WHEN WE INTEL PROVIDERS TALK IN CIRCLES, ITS FOR A GOOD REASON SO THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED UNDERSTANDING.

THINK ABOUT HOW AWESOME IT WILL BE TO KNOW THAT YOU AND LITTLE OLE ME, HAVE BEEN A PART OF A WORLD CHANGING EVENT. AS A SERVANT OF THE KING, JESUS CHRIST, I AM BLESSED TO BE HERE WITH YOU. I CARE ABOUT YOUR SITUATIONS. PAYDAY IS CLOSE. DON’T LET DISCOURAGEMENT CREEP IN – REMEMBER THAT THIS IS GOD’S WEALTH TRANSFER AND HE IS GETTING IT DONE IN HIS TIME. IF WE REST IN HIS PERFECT TIMING WE WON'T MISS OUT ON ANYTHING THAT HE DESIRES TO GIVE US.

ALL IS BEING DONE FOR OUR BEST END RESULT AND PROTECTION. NO ONE HAS ANY HIDDEN AGENDAS EXCEPT TO BE READY TO EXCHANGE YOUR CURRENCY - SOON. ALL OF THE INTEL GATHERERS ARE WORKING TOGETHER ON A UNIFIED FRONT TO MAKE THIS FINAL PART GO SMOOTHLY FOR YOU. THIS ISN’T THE TIME TO LOSE IT. STAY CALM AND KNOW THAT OUR BLESSING IS COMING SOON.

SO GO OUT TOMORROW AND BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE. LET’S PRACTICE GIVING NOW. SHOW SOME LOVE, AFTER ALL WE ARE HIS FOOTSTEP FOLLOWERS.   GONE FOR NOW

I AM HOPING AND EXPECTING TO BE OUT FROM UNDER THE GAG ORDER SOON--HOW SOON?---I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE.   I HATE THESE FUZZY FEEL GOOD--HANG ON--IT'S COMING--POST'S--BUT---I AM NOT IN CONTROL OF THE RELEASE OF THE FINAL POST

THE ISSUE THAT BOTHERS ME MOST IS THAT IN THE PAST I HAVE SHARED EVERYTHING--SOMETIMES DAY'S AHEAD--NOW NOT TO BE ABLE TO STATE THE INTEL IS ABOUT TO MAKE ME IMPLODE.  I AM HOPING THE FINAL POST WILL BE AN EX-LAX POST--(ONE THAT REALLY MOVES YOU).   YOU GUY'S WANTING AN EXACT TIME---WELL----GOD DOESN'T WEAR A WRIST WATCH

I AM FINE AND VERY OPTIMISTIC THAT PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED BEFORE LONG.   I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY MANY WHAT THE FIRST THING I AM GOING TO DO AFTER THE CURRENCY EXCHANGE TRANSPIRES---I RESPOND--I AM GOING TO HAVE A MEDICALLY INDUCED COMA FOR ABOUT 3 WEEK'S --THEN WAKE UP AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO

MY DOCTOR WAS DR.KEVORKIN--BUT HE'S GOT ANOTHER 30 YEARS TO SERVE--SO I GUESS I WILL FIND SOME OTHER QUACK TO DIRECT MY ATTENTION TOO

MY LAST REQUEST BEFORE I DIE IS TO HOLD HAND'S WITH A LAWYER ON 1 SIDE OF THE BED AND A BANKER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BED--I WAS ASKED WHY?--AND I REPLIED-----WELL JESUS DIED BETWEEN 2 THIEVES.  
I HAVE ALL AMERICAN DUMP DOG'S.   I LIVE OUT IN THE COUNTRY AND AT THE END OF BIRD HUNTING SEASON--ALL THE RICH DOCTORS AND LAWYERS THAT DON'T WANT TO FEED THEIR THOUSAND DOLLAR BIRD DOG'S ANOTHER YEAR--DUMP THEM ON ME----NEXT TIME I GO TO TOWN--I TAKE THEM 2 500 DOLLAR CAT'S-  I LOVE ALL ANIMALS--------EVEN THOSE WE VOTED FOR IN WASHINGTON.  EVEN GOD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR--DONT BELIEVE IT?---LOOK AT A GIRAFFE'S NECK

HAVEACHAT--I WILL HAVE NO PART WHATSOEVER IN A COMMERCIAL VENTURE PROSTITUTING THE OKIE OIL MAN NAME--THIS WAS TO BE A FREE--NO PROMOTION--NO PRODUCT--NO SERVICE PROMOTED BY ME VENTURE. MY ONLY AGENDA IS TO BE ONLY A MESSENGER ONLY AND TO NEVER PROFIT PERSONALLY ----JUST WANT TO HELP THOSE WHO MAY NOT HAVE GAINED THE CONTACTS I WAS FORTUNATE OVER THE LAST 43 YEARS TO GET TO KNOW----I HAVE CAME TO TRUELY REALIZE WHAT THAT OLD ADDAGE MEANS THAT SAY'S----IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW--IT'S WHO YOU KNOW THAT COUNTS

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT---BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME TODAY THAT BULLDOG WAS PICKED UP BY ANIMAL CONTROL FOR NOT HAVING A COLLAR

LET'S ALL REMEMBER PAPA 3 IN OUR PRAYERS AFTER HIS FALL OFF HIS HORSE

I WAS DOING THE TEXAS 2 STEP BEFORE MOST OF YOU WAS BORN--DANCED MANY TIMES TO LEON McAULIFF AND HANK THOMPSON AND BOB WILL'S AND OTHER WESTERN SWING BAND'S.  REMEMBER BEFORE OBAMA--WE HAD BOB HOPE AND JOHNNY CASH--AFTER OBAMA--NO HOPE-NO CASH

BELIEVE THIS--BEFORE I AM THRU--THERE WILL BE NO THIRSTY CHILDREN IN SOMALIA OR NIGERIA OR GUATEMALA OR HAITI----THIS I GUARANTEE.  I NEED ANOTHER 20 YEARS----I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE DINAR 63 DOG YEARS

GONNA HEAD FOR THE HANGAR--IF ANYTHING NEW COMES IN--I WILL POST NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT IT IS BECAUSE I AM EXPECTING THE FINAL POST SOON (HOPEFULLY)--GOOD NIGHT--REALLY ENJOYED LETTING MY HAIR DOWN TONIGHT (WHAT I HAVE LEFT)

Guru Bulldog75:  'Our Window is Still Wide Open'. We Keep the Faith Knowing our Time and RV is Inevitable. We Believe. We are Blessed and Highly Favored. Feel that cool Breeze. Keep your Windows open.

No obstacles in Sight. Nothing but Blue Skies is What I see.

Guru BellaGrits:  Hello all..... things seem to be moving rather swiftly at this point.....I would like to thank you in advance for your kind understanding of Intel being non-specific, as we want this thing over as bad as you do--I assure you!! Please be aware we are about to experience many changes in many areas for the good....we also need to be aware of all the precautions to take per instructions and advice given over the past few months.

It's time to focus on POST RV, peeps. You have all the knowledge you need to be very successful!! Things look better than ever..... know you are blessed.....therefore, I know you will bless others..... Love you all very much!

I've missed the castle--love this room....love the people and what we stand for here.....

Guru Mike:    Maliki, the cat of Nine Lives, has certainly staved off vote of No-Confidence at this point...Talabani has decided that he really wants to work this out amongst the presidencies and...Kurds have kinda flown back to Kurdistan...trying to figure out what there next possible plan of action is...they realize they want to pressure - they want to get the 140 implemented and they want to get the things that have been decided on done and ready to go...we don't have a dog in the race other than we want to see the government formed well enough so they can RV and obviously Shabibi seems to be moving at breakneck speed to try and stave off these things to get this done.

We want to see 140 implemented - we read about the 140 Commission saying it is pretty much here - we have the groundwork laid...lets go ahead and figure out how to solve the 140.  Now some people will say well they are signing contracts then that means they must have it in place - Truly you can't have the 140 in place because they are telling us they don't - so it means all of these things being signed are unconstitutional.

Guru Cap1:     WE SHOULD BE DONE IN DAYS OR MAYBE HOURS, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME CLOCK BUT I KNOW IT'S CLOSE...SO VERY CLOSE.  KNOW THAT OUR TIME OF VICTORY AND COMPLETION DRAWS NEAR, WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF HISTORY.

Guru Blaino:   WE HEARD THIS MORNING THAT THERE WERE RUMBLINGS IN THE SANDBOX.  MEDIA SEEMS IN A BIT OF A TIZZY AND FOLKS ARE ALL HEADING THAT WAY.

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE GOI, STATE OF LAW COALITION IS NOW CLAIMING MANY OF THE SIGNATURES ON THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE ARE FORGED, FAKED OR SOMETHING LESS THAN REAL. SOMETHING IS ALSO HAPPENING IN THE MILITARY AS SOME RIPPLES ARE SHOWING UP WORLDWIDE.

COULD BE SOME QUIET ALERT TO READY SPECIAL FORCES AND OR MILITARY SUPPORT TROOPS OR PEACEKEEPERS. THERE APPEARS TO ALSO BE SOME FINANCIAL MOTIONS AND SOME WHISPERS ABOUT CREDITORS (READ THAT AS "PARIS CLUB") AND OTHERS WHO HAVE 'PRIORITY' WHERE PAYBACKS ARE CONCERNED.  

WHERE WILL THE $$$ COME FROM?  I HAVE AN IDEA THAT IT COULD ALREADY BE THERE, JUST NEEDS TO BE "REVALUED" TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD NOW!  THERE IS MUCH MORE THAT MAY DEVELOP IN THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS.  WE CAN ONLY WAIT AND WATCH TO BE SURE, BUT WE DO SEE THINGS HAPPENING AND THE SUBTLE THINGS THAT ARE INDICATORS OF THINGS TO COME ARE DEFINITLY ON THE TURN TO OUR DIRECTION!

Guru Generals64:  I am going to try and be nice here:.....The information that has been floating around sure sounds good... I am (as is kcmana and the group) trying to verify it.... just stay with the team you're with. But, if you are not with a cash out group you should be.... I am not promoting anyone or anything...But, we are all in this together...

Hey:...let's clear the air right now....NONE and I mean NONE of the negotiators on our team is drawing a back from the banks..... That was just stated on one of the other sites....

None of the guys are getting a 10% kickback.... If that can be proven, please let me know and i will personally make sure that guy is not on the team any longer..... Generals64/Roscoe the wonder dog...

That little rumor just came past me and it really burns my butt for people to say those things about these guys that are just trying to help everyone..... Think about this...

If the team negotiates a great rate for ALL OF US then which ones of them will not take that rate simply because they weren't asked?.... Not me....

My name is at the letterhead and I'm willing to wait my turn.... I was even one of the group that agreed to let Okie make the call... Folks, this is a team effort.... If we all go together and work together then we all benefit....

If this is held in a high esteem...my new granddaughter will benefit from this. So will your grandchildren.

These people should be happy that kcmana and Studley have done what they have done... Quit worrying about packages... that will be taken care of later on... Get together and become ONE that's what we should do...

I know, I am a grump and I was a TRUE "OKIE" long before Okie took on the name.... I have the pin and the state registration to prove it..... But, Okie and your group let's ALL Pitch in and work together..... Bear.... back off...   I'm Generals64 and i approve that message...

I'll fight tooth and toenail for anyone (even Hammerman) if all would pull together.... There is so much more to this than is actually being reported.... and it is too complicated....

This is out of the hands of Iraq from what i am hearing and these guys are working diligently to make this happen....There was a bad rumor our Research team was having problems.... NOT.... the only problem we have is kcmana barks like a drill Sargeant... lol

SHE HAS ALL THE INFORMATION SO LOCKED DOWN IT'S SCARY.... I asked her tonight if I was on the list.... I don't even know if i have gotten on it yet. She told me she knew Roscoe was....Dang dog always beats me to the draw...

Here is the simple truth... very simple... Due to the diligence and tenacity of our group (all can get on board and if the name offends them then let it be changed)this has been settled within the banking system.

it will be so simple some will be confused.... I told the group to make sure all that are involved are taught and ready to help the people on the cash in procedures.....

If you are not a member of any Group you will yourself in the butt before the day is over.... That is all i can say about that.... If ANYONE tells you any different make sure you don't use their help when you are TRYING to cash out... Promise...  

Guru BobGetz6:  Yet another long weekend except for a basketball final this evening. I know that the banks are ready, the world is ready. This may be out of Iraq's hands to some, but until the political unrest, or so we have heard, is settled, I don't see a definate end.

I see the talking graclles, like birds sitting on a wire, telling us at least two different stories as to what is going on. I barely listen to them anymore as things NEVER come to pass as speculated on. There is the constant rumor mill which people read, take to heart, and then are disappointed.

I truly believe that there is an awesome battle going on between the good and evil PTB. Good will eventually win out, JMO, but how long will it take? What power or force will force a resolution? I don't know, so I, along with the rest of you wait. I am not waiting happily nor patiently, but end dates to me, as told by the grackles, is beyond my scope of understanding.
Guru Checkmate Dan:  really good info. Sounds kinda the same to me anymore.. doesn’t seem that big of a deal.. just want to give a small update for the members on a Saturday..

Bank codes proof and validation there has been trillions moved form BIS to IMF agree to trans money to XYZ..

That took place about 4 to 5 weeks ago..

Ex.. China to England.. You are going to transfer trillions.. it takes about 3 weeks to verify where it came from … a lot of stuff goes into verifying where the money came from.

Once verified, the people we are talking to are excited.. now once that took place the banks are starting to get overconfident… and banks were getting upset… there has been this big game with the banks… now we get to the last 2 weeks.. and the trillions are now getting moved and used.

Guru Gary: 
We don't know at this point what's going on with Maliki.  We're getting conflicting reports from our sources.  One says he's out, one says he's in.

Shabibi and Barzani both said they don't want Maliki out.  I don't think we're going to know though for sure because they don't want us to know. 

It seems like they are readjusting, mid course correcting and trying to make this work.  They may just want Erbil, Ministers, HCL and then he can stay.  If you have some dice, lets roll them. 

Guru Bluwolf:  AS I FIND MYSELF LOST IN A DREAM I KNOW THAT WHILE I AM LOST I AM CONFIDENT IN THE FAITH OF MY LORD. ALL DOORS SHALL BE OPEN TO ALL AND PROSPERITY SHALL BE RECIEVED ONCE YOU ENTER, THOW ALL SHALL BE DONE ON HIS TIME AND SILENCE NOW REIGNS IT IS THEN THAT OUR GOD IS IN CONTROL..GOD BLESS ALL BLUWOLF

Guru Kaparoni:  We seemed to miss this. Good article shows what the CBI is doing now, before they implement this event. "Deletion of zeros depends on the control of the Central Bank of the dinar exchange rate Finance Committee representative confirmed that the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and restructuring depends on the extent of control and control of the CBI of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar, as called for the adoption of policies of a new monetary before the implementation of the project.  The Project to delete the zeros and the restructuring of the currency made by the CBI depends implemented over the control and control of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar. The CBI and government in the event will allow them to take actions and policies of a new monetary help to control exchange rates against the dollar and start to delete the zeros.

Guru Cap1:  WE SHOULD BE DONE IN DAYS OR MAYBE HOURS, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME CLOCK BUT I KNOW IT'S CLOSE...SO VERY CLOSE.  KNOW THAT OUR TIME OF VICTORY AND COMPLETION DRAWS NEAR, WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF HISTORY.

Guru Phoenix3333:   "The Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers is going to activate the economic file and has several achievements during the first half of the year 2012.  The most prominent study of all economic agreements with the countries of the world and related projects studying the current budget, investment and everything respect to the amounts reserves and the additional cost of projects outside the powers of the ministries and provinces, verification and validation. The decisions of the Economic Committee, which includes ministers financial, trade, oil, industry, agriculture and the heads of the Investment Authority, Office of Financial Supervision, the CBI in addition to the legal adviser to the Prime Minister and Associate Secretary General for Finance and Economic Advisor in the Office of the Prime Minister shall be bound to the ministries. control breaches of some of the traders to currency auction and success in meeting the real needs of the traders to maintain the strength of the Iraqi dinar."

Guru SoonerFan62:  Good Evening everyone, just wanted to come in and say that some of you really care what I have to say so here goes. I have a very dear friend and his name is OKIEOILMAN and my twin brother by the name of FREEWAYBILL.

They have both made incredible posts tonight. I want all of you to go and re-read them very slowly and understand that even though both have to watch what they say at this point, if you will read between the lines it should tell you all you need to know.

Guys, please no questions because there shouldn't be any. Talked to OKIE just 10 minutes ago, and to say he is exhausted is an understatement. You guys will never know what we owe to these two guys and I am so proud to call them very good friends. With that said, I think I will flirt with all the ladies now for a few minutes.

Guru Luigi1:  Iraq came to the WTO table empty handed & unprepared. They just expected WTO membership to drop right in their lap.

Iraq can't move forward until a new government is formed, all ministers are named & seated & key Bills are passed. This is why WTO talks went nowhere & C7 talks may be set up for another failure.

If C7 talks end in failure, the next UNSC meeting won't be till Jan.  Another sqandered opportunity slips right between their fingers. No doubt the USA will once again be blamed for their own lack of resolve.

Either way, Iraq will form a government & pass key Bills or the UN will do it for them

***Poppy3 Update***  After my last update it came to light Poppy3 had broken 3 ribs and had some internal bleeding as well. He stayed in the hospital yesterday…where they were giving him quite a bit of pain medication.  However, they sent him home last nite – he was not a happy camper. He’s hurt pretty bad and they had already written his discharge – Ouch!!

From Grassroots Leadership Teams:  This is a grassroots effort originally done to help family and friends..  This has grown into a much larger effort and we just wanted to help all currency holders get the best rate possible in the future . Please feel free to forward this information on to the appropriate individuals as desired.

Point #1: Maybe the bank wants your business: if there is an exchange code and instructions that a bank decides to issue, that would secure the bank’s offered exchange rate, that is the bank’s business. Did you ever think that maybe the bank is willing to pay a little more to get your business? Is that called free enterprise and maybe the price the bank is willing to pay to secure a new customer?  Have you ever become a grocery store customer because of a grocery coupon they offered

Point #2: Check it out first: if there is a bank-issued exchange code and instructions, the individuals who have it can go to the bank offering it to check it out and compare it to other currency exchange entities. They are encouraged to shop around. If the individuals don’t want to use it or think it is bad deal then that is their choice. They don’t have to use it. Have you ever checked out a grocery coupon and compared prices?

Point #3: No fees or commissions: NO money or fees should ever be collected from a third party. The bank-issued exchange code will be FREE, once the bank issues it. No one has or is being asked to pay a third party for the exchange code that the bank issues to facilitate an easier exchange process, and to secure a rate that the bank wants to give a group. Have you ever received free grocery coupons that have been given to a club, church, or website mailing list?

Point #4: No third parties: the exchange process is, and will always be between a licensed entity, such as a bank, and the currency owner. Never use a third party or give your currency to a third party for exchange.Have you ever given your grocery coupon to a third party to handle?

Point #5 No contract or agreements: there should NOT be any contracts or agreements with currency holders and a third party for the bank-issued exchange code. Have you ever had to sign a contract to use a grocery coupon?

Point #6: No bank-issued exchange code yet: the bank has not yet issued any exchange code or instructions to make the exchange easier, which at that time, will be more beneficial to the currency holder and bank. Once there is a real bank-issued exchange code and instructions, then check it out for yourself and decide if you want to use it. (Point #2). Talk directly to the bank and ask them all the question you desire. Have you ever tried to use a grocery coupon before it has been issued or before the start date of the coupon?

Point #7: No smoke and mirrors: it is really very simple. The bank issues their exchange code and instructions to individuals and group members. Individual members get it FREE and check it out for themselves. Each individual and or group member decides to use or not use it. No contract, no money paid, no fees, totally in the individual’s control. Have you ever used a FREE grocery coupon?

Point #7: Get trusted & professional counsel:  it is good common sense and always recommended that a person get counsel from their own trusted friends, family, personal financial planner, CPA, and legal counsel before entering into any transaction. Have you ever asked someone if a grocery coupon is good deal and/or real?

Point #8: Check facts before writing:  everyone is recommending that you check out your facts before you start writing any unsubstantiated ideas and thoughts.Have you ever

Thank You, Dinar Recaps: I have been in the Dinar investment for 7 and a half years. I had basically set it aside till last June,(I just realized that is a whole year ago) Since then I have been an avid reader devouring every tidbit I could get my hands on.

There have been some changes, such as:

I have internet access where ever I go. My office has 2 computers, my dining room has my laptop and my bathroom has my Ipod. Always set up on Dinar Recaps. I don’t let any opportunity go by that I don’t read it. And I have my cell phone for when I am out of the house.

My friends and I stopped greeting each other with a simple hello, how are you, It is more like, have you herd … Or did you know…. Even my Mom calls me every day, and doesn’t say hello, but, Are we rich yet? You have to be careful when you call people that you haven’t talked to in a while to start out the call with, No, this isn’t THE PHONE CALL YET.

I don’t get up in the middle of the night just to go to the bathroom, but because I have got to have my fix to make sure the RV didn’t happen while I was asleep. And of course, while I am getting out of bed, my husband mumbles in his sleep to me, Any changes? As if I can know before I even get to the Ipod. He used to mumble, I love you.

I love being at church, learning and being near Gods people. It is no longer telling my stomach just a little bit longer till we go eat. Now, I have to tell my mind that no, I am not going to go to the bathroom so I can sneak a peek at the internet, just a little bit longer till I look.

We used to spend our extra money on vacations or fixing up our house. Forget that, now all our extra money goes into buying us or others Dinar.

Before, when someone would ask us to go out, the answer was always, Sure, lets go. Now I respond with, Plans are all off if the Rv happens before then.

Anyway, now I am wondering what it will be like after the RV. I mean at first we will be very busy positioning our money and all. But after that, can we go back to being normal, (What is that?) I mean, what are we going to do with not having the drive to look at Dinar Recaps every 10 min. I have made myself go 2 whole hours without looking and I wasn’t asleep or in church. I was pretty proud of myself. We will have to learn how to talk a normal conversation to our friends and family all over again. We will get to go on vacations and not be concerned about where the nearest cash in spot is, or how to hide my money. Or how long it takes to get back home. Or make another weekend with, If it RV’s, then I have to wait till Monday for my bank to be open so I can get my money out of the safe deposit box. We will have to learn how to enjoy life again to the fullest, away from the internet. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it sure makes it more fun to get there. So, go RV!!! I am ready for this season to be over and the next season of my life to begin.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8 - 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/9/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by FloridaJohnny Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:22 pm

I guess I better withdraw my offer to buy Microsoft with my Zim RV. Thanks for the info.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum