Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:36 pm

WORKING ON MY PERSONAL WEB SITE FOR THE ROYALTIE GEM AND MY NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND REFERENCE SOFTWARE.

PLEASE LOG ON AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK VIA A PM. www.4gh.biz THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:42 pm

4GH

Thanks for visiting

Thank you for taking a moment to visit my website. My goal is to link you to the greatest personal Android Notification message technology and have you become a member of my team. This is not a MLM. 

While you are visiting today please come back after becoming a Team Member and visit my awesome PRE-FDA Herbal and Natural Medicine reference Library which contains hundreds of reference documents, books and lectures from a time when it was legal to discuss the healing and nutritional benefits of Our Creator's ample resources. Click on the tab above to visit that page but not until join become a member of my team. 

Thanks again,
Bill Clark

INTRODUCING:
The leader in the newest technology sending Android notification messages!
2. Generate excitement and new friends and customers!
3. Earn substantial internal and external revenue streams! 

Here is the link to the website to become an affiliate or order the device:

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO BE DIRECTED TO MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM PAGE

VERY IMPORTANT: ONCE ON MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM SITE REMEMBER TO CLICK ON BROWNAFFILIATE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO JOIN MY TEAM! 

(There is NO difference in price between signing up as a customer or an affiliate.) 
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Hey dumb bill, you can tell your cult if they don't buy in your new scam business you will stop giving them itel.lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Bwa-haha!  Therein lies the rub, ladies and gents...Bill has a bag of nothing, except all of the emails for drip-lists...because he has no intel, he's a liar and a fraud.  But buy products from him, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:45 pm

There's already been a price reduction for Bill's Pre-FDA Nutritional & Herbal Reference Guide DVD. 

Earlier today he had it priced at $71.95.  Now it's $31.95.  What a bargain!  LMAO.... 

Why would anyone pay for info that is available on the Internet - FOR FREE?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN sales pitch   Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:47 pm

To my WSOMN friends:

Now you see why WSOMN is still in existence.

ADMINBILL has some products to sell

If you didn't know this was coming, you are a fool.

There is no revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, and the zim is garbage

Spend your money on some herbal crap....ADMINBILL needs the money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 pm

The herbal crap he's pushing is crap. You can google the same crap for free. Scumbag Bill I hope you are broke and you lose everything just like members of your flock did by listening to your bullshit. The day of reckoning is upon you,  you cockroach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I see the Nutritional & Herbal Guide link has now been deleted.  What will AdminBill do with all those DVDs he's printed?  Use his GEM devise to advertise the garage sale they will be sold in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:38 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
I see the Nutritional & Herbal Guide link has now been deleted.  What will AdminBill do with all those DVDs he's printed?  Use his GEM devise to advertise the garage sale they will be sold in?

Willis most likely stuck one of those gems under the sales counter at The Rack so he can sell his wares even when he's not there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17   Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:15 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
4GH

Thanks for visiting

Thank you for taking a moment to visit my website. My goal is to link you to the greatest personal Android Notification message technology and have you become a member of my team. This is not a MLM. 

While you are visiting today please come back after becoming a Team Member and visit my awesome PRE-FDA Herbal and Natural Medicine reference Library which contains hundreds of reference documents, books and lectures from a time when it was legal to discuss the healing and nutritional benefits of Our Creator's ample resources. Click on the tab above to visit that page but not until join become a member of my team. 

Thanks again,
Bill Clark

INTRODUCING:
The leader in the newest technology sending Android notification messages!
2. Generate excitement and new friends and customers!
3. Earn substantial internal and external revenue streams! 

Here is the link to the website to become an affiliate or order the device:

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO BE DIRECTED TO MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM PAGE

VERY IMPORTANT: ONCE ON MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM SITE REMEMBER TO CLICK ON BROWNAFFILIATE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO JOIN MY TEAM! 

(There is NO difference in price between signing up as a customer or an affiliate.) 
For Email Marketing you can trust.

Houston...We have a problem!

Quote :
Duke   What happened to the last on... Royaltie Gems... I spent money on that recommedation and made sure you got credit, and then your gone, no word from royalty Gems.... Is this about dinar or a way to keep a new MLM going all the time

http://www.dinardaily.net/t66258-adminbill-bets-his-future-on-a-ponzi-scam-scheme-8-13-17
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: