Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17

+2
shlomo001
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 Empty AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:36 pm

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 Willis25

WORKING ON MY PERSONAL WEB SITE FOR THE ROYALTIE GEM AND MY NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND REFERENCE SOFTWARE.

PLEASE LOG ON AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK VIA A PM. www.4gh.biz THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 Empty Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:42 pm

4GH

• Bill's Home Page
  • Royaltie Gem Marketing
  • Pre-FDA Herbal & Natural Medicine
  • Cart (0)

Thanks for visiting

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 2486073

Thank you for taking a moment to visit my website. My goal is to link you to the greatest personal Android Notification message technology and have you become a member of my team. This is not a MLM. 

While you are visiting today please come back after becoming a Team Member and visit my awesome PRE-FDA Herbal and Natural Medicine reference Library which contains hundreds of reference documents, books and lectures from a time when it was legal to discuss the healing and nutritional benefits of Our Creator's ample resources. Click on the tab above to visit that page but not until join become a member of my team. 

Thanks again,
Bill Clark

BE SURE TO VISIT MY GEM INFO PAGE

INTRODUCING:
The leader in the newest technology sending Android notification messages!
2. Generate excitement and new friends and customers!
3. Earn substantial internal and external revenue streams! 

Here is the link to the website to become an affiliate or order the device:

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO BE DIRECTED TO MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM PAGE

VERY IMPORTANT: ONCE ON MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM SITE REMEMBER TO CLICK ON BROWNAFFILIATE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO JOIN MY TEAM! 

(There is NO difference in price between signing up as a customer or an affiliate.) 
For Email Marketing you can trust.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 Empty Re: AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE! 6/8/17

Post by shlomo001 Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Hey dumb bill, you can tell your cult if they don't buy in your new scam business you will stop giving them itel.lmao

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Bwa-haha!  Therein lies the rub, ladies and gents...Bill has a bag of nothing, except all of the emails for drip-lists...because he has no intel, he's a liar and a fraud.  But buy products from him, lol.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:45 pm

There's already been a price reduction for Bill's Pre-FDA Nutritional & Herbal Reference Guide DVD. 

Earlier today he had it priced at $71.95.  Now it's $31.95.  What a bargain!  LMAO.... 

Why would anyone pay for info that is available on the Internet - FOR FREE?

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 Herb_110

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 Herb_210

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 Empty WSOMN sales pitch

Post by Scotchie Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:47 pm

To my WSOMN friends:

Now you see why WSOMN is still in existence.

ADMINBILL has some products to sell

If you didn't know this was coming, you are a fool.

There is no revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, and the zim is garbage

Spend your money on some herbal crap....ADMINBILL needs the money

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:43 pm

The herbal crap he's pushing is crap. You can google the same crap for free. Scumbag Bill I hope you are broke and you lose everything just like members of your flock did by listening to your bullshit. The day of reckoning is upon you,  you cockroach.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I see the Nutritional & Herbal Guide link has now been deleted.  What will AdminBill do with all those DVDs he's printed?  Use his GEM devise to advertise the garage sale they will be sold in?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Ssmith wrote:I see the Nutritional & Herbal Guide link has now been deleted.  What will AdminBill do with all those DVDs he's printed?  Use his GEM devise to advertise the garage sale they will be sold in?

Willis most likely stuck one of those gems under the sales counter at The Rack so he can sell his wares even when he's not there...

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Ssmith wrote:4GH

• Bill's Home Page
  • Royaltie Gem Marketing
  • Pre-FDA Herbal & Natural Medicine
  • Cart (0)

Thanks for visiting

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 2486073

Thank you for taking a moment to visit my website. My goal is to link you to the greatest personal Android Notification message technology and have you become a member of my team. This is not a MLM. 

While you are visiting today please come back after becoming a Team Member and visit my awesome PRE-FDA Herbal and Natural Medicine reference Library which contains hundreds of reference documents, books and lectures from a time when it was legal to discuss the healing and nutritional benefits of Our Creator's ample resources. Click on the tab above to visit that page but not until join become a member of my team. 

Thanks again,
Bill Clark

BE SURE TO VISIT MY GEM INFO PAGE

INTRODUCING:
The leader in the newest technology sending Android notification messages!
2. Generate excitement and new friends and customers!
3. Earn substantial internal and external revenue streams! 

Here is the link to the website to become an affiliate or order the device:

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO BE DIRECTED TO MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM PAGE

VERY IMPORTANT: ONCE ON MY PERSONAL ROYALTIE GEM SITE REMEMBER TO CLICK ON BROWNAFFILIATE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO JOIN MY TEAM! 

(There is NO difference in price between signing up as a customer or an affiliate.) 
For Email Marketing you can trust.

Houston...We have a problem!

Duke   What happened to the last on... Royaltie Gems... I spent money on that recommedation and made sure you got credit, and then your gone, no word from royalty Gems.... Is this about dinar or a way to keep a new MLM going all the time

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66258-adminbill-bets-his-future-on-a-ponzi-scam-scheme-8-13-17

AdminBill is Proud to Announce His NEW WEBSITE!   6/8/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum