Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Go down

"TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty "TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 pm

"TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Sephor25

"TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Beware10

TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde/Marcy Nekervis aka Crazy Cat Lady & OWK/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

THANK YOU For Take-ing The VERY POSYTYVE (POSITIVE) EMPOWERED Stance You Walke In!!! I Absolutely LOVE The Statement/DECLARATION That You Use! It Is SO PowerFully EMPOWERing To Speake & Thynke/Think Your Words!!! AWESOME INDEEDE!!!!

Here Is The Lynke/Link To TwinkleStar's WonderFull Response:

Its Time to Stand in our Greatness – I AM Presence !

Thank You Sephora and OWK !

We are Warriors of Light and Warriors of Love.

Protection is one of our Aspects – wheather it is Protection of our Loved Ones (including people, animals, Earth) or Protection of ourself (-selves). That is Wisdom.

As Sephora wrote, quote: "TAKING A STAND AGAINST YOUR OPPRESSORS AND TORMENTORS TO PROTECT THE ONES YOU LOVE?",

I here have my own manifesto, with a few different words from Sephoras', because I do not use the word "not" in my manifestations. That's because my subconscious doesnt understand the word "not" in command-statements, and then the meaning will be upside down.

So,

To Universe, My Galactic Brothers and Sisters, My Guides, All Beings on Earth, I hereby DECLARE:

"IN THE NAME OF LOVE, I WILL PRECLUDE EVERYONE WHO OPPRESS ME, AND I WILL TAKE A STAND AGAINST THOSE WHO MEAN TO HARM ME, MY LOVED ONES, HU-MANS/HU-WOMEN, EARTH-GAIA OR ITS NATURAL ANIMALS!"

It is Done.

Thank You.

May GOD'S Great Plan come True.
TwinkleStar

BeLoved SySTAR/Sister... The Particular Statement Quoted Belowe WASN'T Myne... It IS, In Fact, Richard's. He Is The One Who Wrote THAT, Not Me. Please Place The Credit Where It Actually BELONGS.

"As Sephora wrote, quote: "TAKING A STAND AGAINST YOUR OPPRESSORS AND TORMENTORS TO PROTECT THE ONES YOU LOVE?",

BLESSED BE ALL...

Sephora/Marcy Nekervis aka Crazy Cat Lady

Star Fyner... Care To Adde AnyThynge Here...

=====================================

Star Fynder / One Who Knows / Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

All I want to say is that we are really coming together as a community and I love it!

United We Stand, Divided We Fall!

Let us STAND TOGETHER against those who would do us harm!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Empty Re: "TwinkleStar's Response by Sephora FyreByrde & OWK" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:10 am

I think IDC should change to IDK - Idiots Drinking Kool-Aid.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum