Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17

Go down

"Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 Empty "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

Send your message to Patrick that we had enough of guys like ubiety, MacMandeere, Brigantine and others who don't do anything positive on this site. It is only negativity, criticism, support of trolls, skeptic remarks and so on. A few times I've asked Patrick to clean up this site but he couldn't do it when it is only a few people.

If Richard and Sephora had to bring it to your attention it means THIS IS THE TIME!! With many mails in support of this action he'll shut the door and the DC house would be clean till our blessing will come. Silent majority!! Don't you feel that it is urgent? Pleeeese, DO IT NOW!!!

Open Mind

The reason why I haven't banned ubiety, MacMandeere, Brigantine and others is because they were not confirmed to be Cabal trolls. Despite their negativity, criticism, etc, they must have a voice. It is the same aspect as the NPTB giving the Cabal a chance to amnesty rather than annihilating them completely. So unless they have been confirmed as Cabal trolls by top sources, then they must remain. Just wanted to clarify this. ~ Dinar Chronicles

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17 Empty Re: "Don't Sit on the Fence!" by Open Mind 6/6/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Dear Sweet UnOpened Mind,

I called out your hypocrisy, so of course, I have to go. Typical. A perfect example of the point I have been trying to make. Apparently it hasn't sunk in yet, for you.

Thank you so much for demonstrating that your mind is not open at all. If you were in any way self reflective, you would have seen the truth in my words. I guess you won't be making the bus to the new world where OWK is taking all the high frequency folks ready to ascend, now.

For your information, I have provided positive information to this forum on numerous occasions. I've shared project planning and strategies. I've shared methodologies for anonymous giving. I've even gone so far as to describe in detail some of my plans. All of this is positive information.

Apparently, because you disagree with me and I called out your hypocrisy, you would throw me to the wolves. Do you not see this?

Just because I'm not singing praises to your heroes out of one side of my mouth and condemning all who don't, out of the other side of my mouth does not mean I am not positive.

I've been on this leg of the journey for 16.5 years. Before most of you even heard of the Dinar, much less the GCR. I am a down to earth sort of person. I wouldn't still be here, if I didn't still believe this was happening. But, you go ahead and spearhead a campaign to get rid of me. All you will be doing is demonstrating to everyone, the hate in your heart. You can't hurt me or insult me. That can only happen if I have respect for you.

Brigantine.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum