Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/5/17

2 posters

Go down

800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 Empty "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/5/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 am

800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 Deadbe30
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 Own213
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 Deadbe31

Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency/& More

=======================================
Post/Question: (1)

Entry Submitted by BOOTS2 at 1:13 AM EDT on June 1, 2017

First off I want to thank each and every person entity and soul that has posted in this group .You have all brought something here to the table even if it was just a thought or funny post .I have read almost all of the posts for about a year and have seen some sarcasm and some negativity but I have so far been able to overlook the negative with the exception of the ones that have sounded like threats such as burn your currency .I want to especially thank Grandfather /Grandmother and all of the powers that be for what I believe we are on the cusp of a blessing that to most would call impossible .I believe because my higher power who I call GOD is much bigger than anyone can imagine and he is capable of giving us any blessing no matter how big .My hope is to be able to build farms for healing not just the body but the soul and spirit that is hurting in so many especially to heal the children with cancer and the children that have suffered abuse .It will have a onsite healing center forest animals gardens ponds and lots of fruit trees and bushes .Also a place to manufacture new technology products for energy and healing .People will be paid to work there if they choose but not forced and if they choose to will be paid well .It will be a off grid type setting with horses and other animals as well as the forest animals and will hopefully have rivers or some sort of water .I want it to be a peaceful tranquil place full of love .

I want to make one in every state and start with healing the children and then veterans or make one for each in every state working through to adults that are in need of help. Until all are healed because I think that people will be afraid of going onto a spaceship for healing but if I had these healing centers with the same healing machines they may be a little more at ease .After all is healed then the properties can be used for other purposes .My question is will I still need to get permits and licenses and all the other regulated papers and permits needed to do this ?Also my husband and I both own currency and I was wondering if I should have our currency separate or if it matters if we go together and do we need separate appointments ?

Thank you again for all of the work that all of you do to keep us updated I send much love to you all OWKs and Patrick and all the others so many to list would take all night .I hope we can all meet one day maybe have a get together on one of my farms .GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU !!!I AM SO EXCITED TO GET STARTED THIS IS ONLY ONE OF MY PROJECTS FIRST I WILL BE WORKING ON URGENT PROBLEMS LIKE HOMELESS AND HUNGRY AND OUR WATER POLUTION ISSUES!!! THANK YOU LOVE TO ALL BOOTS2

Answer:

First, I don't think that people will fear the Healing ships since the Healing pulse will go out first. I am sure that there will be lots of Disclosure and testimonies about miracle healings being done in them. I expect that there will be a line around the block to get in and get complete healing. New teeth, regrow missing limbs, reverse all diseases back to perfect health... Here is a post that explains the Healing Ships:

As far as getting permits and licenses, everything will be different. It is hard to say, but what ever you need to get, special training or whatever else, I am sure you will be able to get easily.

As far as the currency exchanges go, each person who holds currency will have their own separate appointment. You can each accompany the other one at their exchange appointment. As far as convience goes, if you have a good relationship and if it you are willing to exchange it together, it may be way easier.

If you put all your currency together and exchanged it under one person's name, you could then split it up later at your second appointment with the Wealth Manager. That way you will both be done in just one appointment. Remember since it appears there will be no income tax, then spitting up the money later will have no tax issues.

Entry Submitted by 777 at 3:14 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

I'm done being patient, these remaing minions, cabalies, dracos, reptilians need to be taken out.

All they do is lie and deceive, trying to get just a few more minutes to prolong humanities misery and live out their agendas.

All light workers, star seeds, and fellow awakened humans please say these words and let Source finish this on our behalf...

Source, my galactic family, friends, and warriors I as a human on this planet give you permission on my behalf to remove the last of these evil doers from this world by any force necessary.

DC friends these bastards have wasted enough time!

Their time is done, they have no power or authority over this world, none!

GAME OVER

Answer:

I have reposted this because it is VERY POWERFUL. Many times, I have asked the "higher ups" for something to be done, and it was done right away. Easy. But what is so interesting and important is that when I asked they why had they not done that before, there answer was simple and telling "You did not ask us."

In short, they are not permitted to interfere in your life experience by doing things for you, even if it is obvious and helpful for them to do so. Your life is your creation and your responsibility. You have to be the one who requests help, intervention, information, or other assistance.

Knowing that "When You Ask, You Shall Receive," and Not Before, then it makes sense to start asking and requesting what you want to happen at all times. Frankly that is Manifesting 101, isn't it? You ask for you want, and then EXPECT it to happen. So with all this in mind, this post from 777, takes on a whole new and powerful meaning doesn't it?

Let EVERY PERSON who reads this post add their energy signature to this request so that together we can Speed up this World Transformation. Read this and MEAN IT as your personal request:

"Source, my galactic family, friends, and warriors I as a human on this planet give you permission on my behalf to remove the last of these evil doers from this world by any force necessary."

By reading this statement, and making it your request, you have empowered those who can take this action on our behalf's, to do so, for as easy as it is for them to take this action, they are not permitted to do so, unless asked by us to do so! So Be It, and So It Is!

Post/Question: (3)

Entry Submitted by TexGal at 10:32 AM EDT on June 2, 2017

7. We are going to have Intel providers who receive information, and then it will spread like wildfire.

8. The Intel providers could share the information by phone. If they posted it they would be shut down and it could hurt the exchange.

How will you contact us by phone if all you have are our email addresses?

TexGal

Answer:

Before the GCR ends, the 800#s will ONLY be given out by word of mouth. After the GCR ends, and the rates are posted on all the Official Government websites, the 800# can be posted on the website and sent by email as well.

Clearly, there will be many who don't get contacted by the Segments word of mouth plan. No biggie, because within hours of the last segment, it will be on the Websites and be sent out by email as well. If you are watching the IDC website, you can't miss out. It will be the biggest news ever!

Post/Question: (4)

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 2:32 AM EDT on June 2, 2017

Hi OWK - If I understand you correctly – after we have had our #800 appointments and exchanged our exotic currency such money will still not be available to us until the RV/GCR has been officially announced. In other words - this exercise of “segment notification” at the moment is a purely administrative one – to get our details on the books of the bank . Now why all this secrecy and hyper caution on behalf of the NPTB ? What can the cabal do with this info any way ?

Answer:

The GCR is a "Believers" gift. There is no Proof of it anywhere, nor will there be. If you believe in it, you are holding currency, if you are a doubter, you are not holding currency. People who are holding currency will naturally be the leaders of the New Age. They will have the money and resources to create every kind of change you can imagine.

Believers are very special people. They dream and trust, and expect the best, and are 5d types already. By contrast, the doubters, cynics, and disbelievers, are not suited for Humanitarian work, or to be in charge of the Golden Age. They do not have the right mind set, for that kind of work, and leadership.

I wrote a post on this:

If the 800#s got out to regular non believer types, it would provide proof of the GCR. If they called that number and asked about the ZIM, the operator would set up an appointment for them to exchange it. If they found out that the GCR was real, and there was PROOF, they would go all in, investing all the money they had, and it could get out to the papers, and the blogs. But once, the GCR ends, and the new rates are on Government websites, all the currency dealers will have changed their rates as well. There will be no way for anyone to get in on the GCR at that point. It will no longer be secret and proof will be everywhere.

In short, if you found out about it and believe it, you are holding currency, if not, you miss out. The Universe has a way of segregating people where they should be.

Post/Question: (5)

Entry Submitted by WhollyOneness at 3:24 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

Dear One Who Knows:

A delivery of currency notes that I had ordered via mail is long (very long) overdue and I am wondering how to deal with this.

I will ask the seller for the serial numbers of the notes but if I still have not received my complete order at the time of the exchange, I will need to report this when I make my appointment for exchange at my designated redemption center. Sadly, at some point the notes will have to be considered missing or stolen.

So I have these questions today: "What happens if my currency notes are permanently "lost" in the mail and never received by me? Do I have no recourse and should I just cut my losses?"

Thank you so very much for sharing your wisdom and knowledge and thanks to Patrick for his service to us all.

WhollyOneness

Answer:

I know what you are going through. I had ordered some currency like you, and it had a tracking number. I followed it in its travels to a certain city and it stopped moving. It stayed there for days and I contacted the dealer to complain that it must have been lost. He wanted to wait and see what happens. So checked it every day, and then one day, it started moving again! It arrived and all was well. So, just because it is late, doesn't mean it won't get to you eventually.

However, getting the serial numbers would be very useful as well. For those who had currency lost or stolen, bring whatever information you have to the exchange center with you and give it to the Bankers. They will try to track it down for you.

If you are worried about it, and you can afford it, maybe it would be a good idea to order a back up order, in case the first one does not arrive. Remember one $10T zim note can become any amount of money you will ever want or need through the "Privately Negotiated Rates."

Post/Question: (6)

Entry Submitted by The Glowing One at 3:23 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

According to Kent Dunn on the latest video with Gary Larrabbe, the 800 number can only be released via telephone call. Kent mentioned that Bruce may release the number on his site, but if it is shared on the Internet and other websites, it will be cancelled.

Haven't we been here before?

Any truth to this or is it another Cabal lame tactic designed to cause confusion?

The Glowing One

Answer:

Actually this is true.

During the early release "Segments Plan" the 800# will be given out by person to person via the phone or in person. Since the GCR is still a World secret, if that number gets posted on the net or sent by text or email, it will be cancelled. The 800# will be replaced with a different 800#, and the person who posted it or sent will be in trouble.

After the GCR ends, and the new rates are OFFICIALLY published on the Government websites, it can then be posted on intel websites like Bruce's site and Intel Dinar Chronicles as well. Since it is no longer secret at that time, it can also be sent by email and text as well.

Post/Question: (7)

Entry Submitted by One Who Would Like to Know at 3:08 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

I have followed in the past Sheldon Nidle and mike Quinsey. What they say usually resonates with me, I don't always like what they say but it feels right.

Both of them in their last post have said that we might be waiting awhile to get all of the cabal out of the way.

Sheldon specifically said the galatics are getting impatient and wish the NPTB would listen to them.

Are you able to comment on this.

Both of them could be accessed from galaticchannelings.com

Thank you for all you do for this community.

One who would like to know

Answer:

As I have written in many posts, this is a game being played out over eons. Many times the Dark have won this game and blown up planets as a result. However, for the first time ever in the history of the Universe, we have won this game. But as a game, there are rules. While the Galactics have so much technology and power they could wipe out the Annunaki and rid or planet of Cabal in the blink of an eye, it is not appropriate for them to do so. It is our game to win.

Them being anxious to get in the game does not surprise me in the least. If I were them I would want to get in on this action and kick some Cabal butt as well. But their role is limited to certain types of help that they are allowed to offer us. I wrote a couple of posts on this:

However, all this being said, we are at the end now. In a few weeks or less it will all be over. The GCR will be over, the Republic will be announced and we may even have Disclosure. What is a few more weeks, when this epic battle between Light and Dark, has been raging for eons?

No Worries, All is Well!

Post/Question: (8)

Entry Submitted by BB136 at 6:14 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

Richard/OWK:

Hey I love what "Anonymous" says here, but it's a bit irritating that they just come in and state what looks to be some pretty valid, possible reasons for delay; as if they are privy to the AOP's thinking. Like you are with Grandfather, et al.

So great stuff, Mr Anonymous. But do you (OWK) or does anyone else hate these quick pop in "I know the definitive truth" Intel posts?

I wish it was not Anonymous who posted, cause that guy posts all the time and a lot of the time what he says doesn't command much love or credibility. lol

OWK/Richard, any chance you can verify his Intel, generally?

Blessings

BB136

Answer:

First, "Anonymous" is a lot of people, in fact everyone who does not use a name on their posts goes by Anonymous. So, when you read something from "Anonymous" it may or may not be the same person as before.

Next, if you realize that the Segments plan is going now, and that I am highly expecting to be notified at any time to start my segments, then you know that NOTHING is holding this up. Frankly, all this talk about "T this or that," is really meaningless, because whatever needs to be done, has been done or else the Segments plan would not be going right now.

That is not to say that this other intel is not interesting, because it is. Is it accurate or even important? Who knows. All that matters is that we are going now and it will be ending very soon. When? Don’t know, but it sounds like we are less than a week from the completion of the GCR. That is all that matters to me.

Post/Question: (9)

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:52 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

Please provide an update on the release of the GCR and 800 Numbers.

There is some information that the release is delayed to bring on additional banks.

Is the Automated Time Release still in effect?

Are couriers still mobile dispatching 800 number release information?

Are the exchange centers staffed and active, expecting to process exchanges?

Is the Segmented Exchange process still active and growing in numbers contacted?

Please give us a GCR Intel SITREP focused on the release of Tier 4 exchanges.

We seemed ready to go mid-week and now the energy seems to have changed.

The weekends are hard for Dinarland and so many badly need help.

Thank you very much for your help.

Answer:

#1) The segments Plan is on-going right now

#2) I am the last segment and I expected to be notified at any time.

#3) After I get notified, it will only be a few hours before the 800#s will be posted on the website at IDC and others.

#4) As far as I know, the exchange centers are staffed, after all, People are exchanging now, on the segments plan.

#5) While I think they may have a certain release time in mind, it might also be waiting on segments to complete as well. All I know is that it is going and will be over very soon.

Post/Question: (10)

Entry Submitted by Cinemo Galactic at 6:33 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

Hi Richard,

In your most recent post, you mentioned several times on the Annunaki, and how they were the masters of the cabal and true culprits of evil and slavery upon Humanity. However, who and what they are is still extremely vague for me. Are they an evil alien race? Are they something else? Were they once Angelic beings that Source/GOD created that turned against him, as in the biblical narrative? Will they continue to control and destroy all that God has created across the Universe? Your line about them hightailing it back to their home world made me think they are a race with their own planet, but then you’ve mentioned they planted toplet bombs in other dimensions here on Earth. So perhaps they’re something else. You’ve said they’ve destroyed six other planets, and our beloved planet would’ve been seven. So often I’ve gazed to the stars wondering what’s out there. Over the last two years I’ve learned so much about the Galactics and benevolent forces (some of which I already knew). But this evil that is also out there, the Annunaki, I’m hoping you can shed more light on what exactly they are.

A Sword For The Swordless,

Cinemo Galactic

Answer:

No Worries!

They were made on purpose for this game of light and dark.

They are 3d and can not raise up.

One day, they may be gone, and there will be a new game in the Universe to play, a few eons from now.

Our win signals the turning of the tide against them and they will eventually be gone.

No biggie!

You will one day look back on this with great pride and with great wisdom as a result!

We all will!

Post/Question: (11)

Entry Submitted by Gordon at 6:50 PM EDT on June 2, 2017

There may not be a satisfactory answer to this question but if either of you have any thoughts on this I would love to see them.

The USA has a president who is a thug and a bully. He and his cronies epitomizes the male, Darwinian, dog eat dog worldview which I guess was/is characteristic of the Piscean Age. Why is this allowed to be so prevalent when we are supposed to be arriving at the Aquarian Age. The age of the feminine. The age of love. Is this a final convulsion or are we truly on a collision coarse with the truth that "divided we fall".

Any thoughts?

Gordon

Answer:

No worries my friend, for it is all a show. The USA Inc. has to be shut down in a certain way for the public to understand it. If we suddenly switched to the Republic, people could get worried that we were taken over by a foreign power or something.

So, they have this fake president and fake everything that looks like things are just as usual. But, then suddenly something happens, and Trump has to resign, then after Pence resigns as well, Paul Ryan, as Speaker of the House, and next in line to be president, becomes President. The sleeping public will be able to believe that he is President because they can see how it happened.

But what we all know what the sleeping public doesn't know, and that is that Paul Ryan is already Interim President of the Republic. Once this all happens, both the informed, which is us, and the uninformed, which are the sleeping public, will all agree on Paul Ryan Being the President. Then he can bring in NESARA and announce the Republic form of Government. It is actually a great plan.

So, in answer to your question, nothing you see on TV is real and none of it matters in the least. Besides, the show will be over soon and we will be busy with our Humanitarian projects.

Post/Question: (12)

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:26 PM EDT on June 3, 2017

Maximum Wire Amount to your regular day-to-day bank?

OWKs (et. al.):

Does anyone have definitive answer to the question of what is the maximum amount you can safely wire from your exchange appointment to your regular day to day bank without triggering flags from the authorities? I have heard the amount of $500K, $1M, and $5M mentioned, but I’d like to get a more authoritative answer.

Thank you.

Answer:

I understand that wiring in country is virtually unlimited. However it is recommended that you notify your receiving bank that it is coming so they don't get alarmed. In the new financial system, the money is vetted easily and quickly as it is tracked and verified as well. Also you can use cashier's checks as well. This is a lot easier to arrange.

Post/Question: (13)

Entry Submitted by Anthony at 3:57 AM EDT on June 4, 2017

Hello everyone!

First of all, a big thank you from inside the Netherlands, for all that you do towards the greater good of mankind. For some reason the IDC resonates with me so it has been growing from one of the puzzle pieces to one of the larger pieces, meaning I follow it with interest and thoroughly enjoy some like minded food for thought, so to speak.

My question is: Wanting to take charge of my own destiny I've been looking around for ZIM and got some 5 billion dollar notes. However, it says "special agro cheque" which worries me some... should I be looking for "bond notes"??

Also, are you guys familiar with UN/Swissindo.net and their mission? They are no hoax in my humble opinion, and I was just wondering how that could fit in with your piece of the puzzle... (6mill for every citizen with a legal id, plus monthly basic income for everyone, plus bailing out all debt and all governments in the world in return for world peace and taking care of mother gaia as we should've in the first place?)

Looking forward to any insights you people might come up with and again, without naming each and everyone seperately: a BIG THANK YOU, bless you all!!!

Anthony.

Answer:

First, The Elders are accepting the ZIM Bearer Checks, but I don't know about an "Agro Cheque" specifically. However I am quite sure they are accepting them as well. But getting the regular ZIM currency (bonds) are your best bet.

As far as UN/Swissindo.net, I am not sure about them. But that doesn't matter since GESARA is for every country in the World and does mean big money for every person in the World. Who will be sending out the money and how they will do it, is not known right now. However, there will be Official announcements that will explain it all in detail when the time comes.

Entry Submitted by MacMandeere at 1:04 AM EDT on June 5, 2017

If anyone wants to read this rant, the link is above.

Spoiler Alert:

He doesn't think that we are "Special Light Workers" here on IDC

He takes exception to the idea that I have pushed away my Blood Family as far as the GCR goes. He goes on to let us know how he feels about me:

"For such an enlightened person, he comes across as such and Arrogant Ass."

Here is the post for those who have missed it:

Answer:

MacMandeere, thank you for your complements, on my post on Lack:

Then you go on some rant about how I have dealt with my Blood Family on the matters of the GCR and the big World Changes. Clearly you are confused and don't understand the post. I suggest you read it again and try to discern what it really means. But, I will give you a few of points to help you comprehend what is being said.

#1) My Blood Family and long time friends, have no clue what is going on in the World. This seems to be a common issue with True Light Workers, who know way more than those around them.

#2) I have stopped talking to them about it, (Pushed them away as far as conversations on the subject goes) I am going to let Disclosure on TV do the work of convincing them for me. Once that happens, it will be so much easier to explain the rest.

#3) I found a group of people (New Family and Friends on IDC) who know what is really going on in the World and with whom I can have interactive conversations furthering our mutual understanding and knowledge. It is so important and valuable to have a place where we can communicate with others of like mind, and who have a mutual interest in the TRUE World events.

#4) Trolls are worse than those who don't know what is going on (Blood Family Sleepers), they not only don’t want to know what is really going on, they want to interfere, interrupt, and harm, what we are trying to learn and do on IDC. They have successfully infested many other websites effectively separating Light Workers from their currency.

#5) Those who seek to harm us and are paid to do so, should be quickly removed and even arrested as well, due to the fact that they are Cabal Trolls. This is just the natural course, since all the Cabal bad actors are going to be picked up anyway, if not now, then when the Faces fall.

#6) We have been so successful in removing Cabal scum and having them arrested that we have a special post to acknowledge our successes:

I hope this outline helps you MacMandeere, but I have a feeling you were not really trying to understand anyway.... Am I right? Agenda is so easy to spot, and especially easy to spot in disrupters, trolls, minions, and outsiders. You can't "Fake" having a heart, it always (In All Ways) shows, no matter what you write.

As far as striking out goes, MacMandeere, we won't know that score until we are at the exchange centers..... I am expecting that I will have a grand slam... Remembering that there is NO anonymity in Dinarland, How will you Fare?

Notice: (15)

As a follow up to the Post from AreLian, or "Are Lying," as it is translated, I have a special notice. Here are two posts that related to this Troll:

Answer:

There Is Still A Troll In Our Midst

I have had an encounter with this Troll twice before under two different names. Who they are and their agenda has already been confirmed for me from my top sources. They have just recently posted as "AreLian" (Are Lying). They have already assumed their other identity again, and they think that I don’t know who they are, but sadly for them I do. There is no way for them to hide either energetically, physically, or electronically in this World. This Troll is connected to COBRA in a big way, if you know what I mean. I am not going to call them out just yet, but TROLL, I have my eyes on you.

C4O post on Kissinger.

"It was not OWK" - C4O

Answer:

Thank you for your response and correction.

You are a stand up person in my book.
800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 Cleardot

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

800 -  "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/5/17 Empty Re: "Questions: Healing Ships/Help/800#s/Lost Currency & More" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/5/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:20 am

Tricky Dicky wrote:The GCR is a "Believers" gift. There is no Proof of it anywhere, nor will there be.

Excellent forward thinking by this deranged conman! When, after some time (weeks? months? years?) there is still absolutely no sign of any RV/GCR, he can claim that it was ALWAYS going to be something happening in secret.

In fact he may well claim that if you can't see it then you must be on that "other timeline" that your negativity created, where the RV does not happen and that he's just "popped in" from the timeline where it has happened to gloat at you.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum