Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:57 pm

I'm not real big on the conspiracy theories of these terrorist attacks being faked but this video is hard to explain

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.rabbitholealt.com/
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:30 pm

yes they were caught  but how many other setups are not caught and the snow flakes still believe the lies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:32 am

Most ALL are planned attacks to put forth the agendas that the elite have contrived. They are not even trying to hide this any longer as the above vids show.

Which is why we continue to try to point out the obvious to those that can not see through the bullshit MSM has been spoon feeding the masses.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:56 pm

The War Is Being won
A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report today states that one of the top “masterminds” engineering the “Deep State” war to destroy President Donald Trump is a long known Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) undercover assassin named Charles McCarry—who though currently lauded as being “the dean of American spy writers”, aided his son, Nathan McCarry, in establishing a private US intelligence company known as Pluribus International Corporation—one of whose analyst/interpreters, named Reality Leigh Winner, was arrested for espionage by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) this past week after her returning from Qatar.

According to this report, Charles McCarry’s Committee for State Security (KGB) codename was “Black Hammer” due to his using a hammer during his “kill operations” against Soviet agents operating within Eastern Europe during the early years of the Cold War—and that McCarry became a CIA assassin in after his quitting being a speech writer for President Dwight Eisenhower in the early 1950’s.

Though claiming to leave the CIA in 1967, this report continues, Charles McCarry, instead, became an integral part of the “Deep State” war against President Richard Nixon to unseat him from power—and who, since 1971 with his first novel “The Miernik Dossier”, has detailed his “Deep State” career and actions through his fictional character named “Paul Christopher”.

While purporting himself as being a writer of fiction, this report notes, Charles McCarry has spent the greater part of the past 40 years operating within the “Deep State”—and whose greatest accomplishment to date was using his son Nathan McCarry as the “figurehead” to establish a private spying company named Pluribus International Corporation, whose operations span the globe and lie at the very center of the vast US intelligence community.

Pluribus International Corporation, this report explains, provides covert language and intelligence analysis support to not only the US government, but other nations too—and in its latest reporting said it earned over $140 million, while still calling itself a “small business”.

Most bizarrely to note about Pluribus International Corporation, this report says, is that the vast majority of its nearly 210 employees are young woman with US military backgrounds—a philosophy explained by Nathan McCarry’s wife, Valerie McCarry, during a 2014 radio interview wherein she described her travails of being a young 20-year-old unwed mother raised in a US military family.

One such young female US military veteran hired by Pluribus International Corporation, this report continues, was a 25-year-old US Air Force veteran named Reality Leigh Winner—who aside from being a rabid anti-Trump “resistance” activist, spoke four languages—English, Farsi, Pashto and Dari.

Upon Reality Leigh Winner being hired by Pluribus International Corporation on 13 February 2017, this report details, she was instrumental, due to her language skills, in establishing the “dark web” communications of a “Deep State” group calling itself “Palpatine’s Revenge”—that the SVR had previously identified as having offered a $150 million “kill order contract” on the life of President Trump, with “Palpatine” further being identified by the SVR as being Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, who had vowed that Trump “wouldn’t be in power for long”.

With the SVR having continuously kept President Trump informed of this vast “Deep State” plot against him, this report continues, it was only by Trump’s firing of the “nut job” FBI Director James Comey that enabled the FBI to move against these “Palpatine” plotters—and that resulted in Trump-loyal FBI forces obtaining a signed arrest warrant Reality Leigh Winner for espionage on 5 June—followed less than 15 minutes later (at 6 a.m. on 5 June when Winner’s arrest was confirmed) the majority of Arab nations breaking all diplomatic and travel ties to Qatar—and that has now been joined by Jordan and the Philippines too.

As the Charles McCarry-Nathan McCarry-Pluribus International Corporation-Qatar “Palpatine’s Revenge” “Deep State” network is in the process of being destroyed, this report says, President Trump was right to suggest just hours ago that the “beginning of the end of terrorism” is near—and if so, would enable the FBI to investigate the greatest crime ever committed against the American people.

Stunningly, this report notes, the American people have been kept from knowing by their mainstream propaganda media about the largest leak of intelligence data in that nation’s history that involves more than 600 million classified documents on 47 hard drives taken from the National Security Agency and the CIA proving that the Obama regime spied on over 20 million US citizens (including President Trump) in violation of all laws—and due to former FBI Director Comey failing to investigate this massive crime, has sent such fear into the US Congress, the US intelligence communities authorization to spy on anyone is now in danger of being revoked.

This report concludes by grimly noting that even though it now appears President Trump is gaining on his “Deep State” adversaries who desperately want a war, Russia’s anti-missile umbrella defense against a US nuclear first strike needs to be accelerated and the massive Russia-China war games against the Americans must, also, proceed—with both occurring as President Putin warns: “I don’t think anyone would survive such a conflict.”

Critical Note: As previously written exhaustively about by Sister Ciara in her letter “Deep State” In Disarray As Trump’s “Fathomless Federation” Gains Ground, President Trump has just nominated Christopher Wray to be the next FBI Director and join his “Fathomless Federation” of global law firm behemoths battling against the “Deep State”—and who comes from the 129-year-old global law firm King & Spalding LLP that Trump has previously tapped to join this historic war.
Back to top Go down
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 pm

oh'yes...your eyes are not fooling you!  So are we all going just keep watching this ? OR WILL WE DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT?..Not to mention expose the culprits who actually staged this!,,Try to spread this everywhere start there! Then the rest will fall like Domino's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm trying my best lol My website rabbitholealt.com was attacked with a virus when I put up an article on Seth Rich so I had to stop using that site bc I'm afraid somebody without an anti virus would come in and be infected Don't have the money for a firewall to protect me,
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:18 pm

yes they don't like it when we post and bust them out. welcome to the fray. lol

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:54 pm

I rarelY post on this site anymore...but I felt compelled to say something here as the IQ level of this post seems to be quickly creeping in to the numbers that start with a decimal point.. As someone born and raised just outside of London...this kind of blatant stupidity is what's causing these terrorists to win and frankly pisses me off when people in my home town are getting killed and idiot keyboard Cowboys think they've got it figured out...and even worse dipshits see this other dipshits post and believe it.  I bet you guys got a bit worried when what's his name was talking about the lizard people getting mad because they couldn't communicate with whoever...

So If you believe the GINGER cop and the DARKER SKINNED MIDDLE EASTERN guy on the floor are 1 in the same...then you really are sitting there with your tin foil hats on waiting for the dinar to make you rich. Skin color not enough..hair color not enough...ok...look at the guys arms....the cop obviously knows what a weight is and has lifted a lot of them...dude on the floor has the arms of someone who spends a lot of time online playing Warcraft...

But they're wearing the same pants you say...have you been to London?!?! Every 3rd person is wearing camo it's the in thing...has been for years...so the chances of 2 people wearing the same pants in a city of several million people...id say infinitive better than anyone here having a seven figure bank account anytime soon. Need more proof..how about the 7 funerals that have been planned due to people dying...or the multiple people shown with horrific injuries because of this. Last time I checked actors used special effects to fake injuries...they didn't actually get their throats cut to get the shit. 

So please guys and girls...take the tin foil hats off and use your brains and quit believing shit that isn't there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:03 pm

British Bulldog!!!   Thanks for stopping in.  You are greatly missed, but I am glad that you have probably moved away from DinarLand... aka CRAZYVILLE!  

Also thank you for adding your info to the thread. I appreciate it. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:23 am

Like I said Bulldog I hate to show it but the evidence is right in front of your eyes!!!!! All u need to do is look and soon us idiots will be shown we were right and you're the fool and I don't care where you're from!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:28 am

@DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE wrote:
Like I said Bulldog I hate to show it but the evidence is right in front of your eyes!!!!! All u need to do is look and soon us idiots will be shown we were right and you're the fool and I don't care where you're from!!!!!!!!!!!
So your "evidence" rest solely on the fact that they are wearing the same pants...

Well if that's not definitive proof then I don't know what is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 am

@Ponee wrote:
British Bulldog!!!   Thanks for stopping in.  You are greatly missed, but I am glad that you have probably moved away from DinarLand... aka CRAZYVILLE!  

Also thank you for adding your info to the thread. I appreciate it. 

Thanks Pone. I drop by from time to time but don't post because it seems like it's the same guru nonsense coming from new names.

I still have my dinar...and probably always will. I'm sure one of these days I'll get tired of looking at it in my safe and use it to light a cigar...but until that time I'll just pop in when the need arises to have to knock the tin foil hats off of the crazies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:23 pm

LMAO U CALL ME CRAZY WHEN U KEEP YOUR TOILET PAPER IN YOUR SAFE

U are the dumbest idiot I've seen on here Bulldog and that's saying a damn lot

Believe me, I don't want to make a monkey out of you. Why should I take all the credit?

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
Careful now Bulldog, don't let your brains go to your head!

Converse with any plankton lately Bulldog

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

Did your parents have any children that lived?

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?
I've had enough fun messing with u bulldog A bulldog probably looks a lot cuter than your face STUPID Come on back and mess with this tin foiled hat wearer anytime dinarian DUMMY:hahaha:

Back to top Go down
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:34 pm

HEY BULLDOG Just noticed that YouTube took down that video Now who's the idiot IDIOT
That doesn't happen often, Only when the truth is to real to hide it so case closed STUPID
Do you want do die stupid?
Back to top Go down
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:36 pm

So...still nothing other than "dey wur bofe wearing camo pants" then Rabbit Hole?

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:40 pm

He is too late with this video i had the link over a week ago ...AND YES IT WAS WORKING THEN I SEEN ALREADY!.......HAHAHA NOTHING ...What are you laughing about??? i seen it was posted here by me .!  Do not know why its down now,but just because its not working does not mean it wasn't real! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADMIT U TUBE IS IN ON HIDING THE TRUTH FROM PEOPLE!... no no nonono nonono nonono
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:11 pm

We're supposed to believe that they did this costume change in public and let someone video it?  Come on..... 

Evil does exist.  Bad things are happening and people have died.  Everything is not some stupid conspiracy plot by the PTB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!   Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 am

You cannot conclude anything from the fact that one video has been removed from Youtube. You don't knoiw who removed it or why.

I just searched Youtube with the phrase:

london police changing clothes crisis actors

There are PLENTY of videos still up. If Youtube really had decided to censor this, then they would all be gone. This is a classic example of the over-heated imaginations of conspiracy theorists.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Police Caught Staging London Bridge Hoax !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: FEATURED MEMBERS BLOGS :: DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE-
Jump to: