Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/4/17

Go down

a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 Empty "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/4/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:37 pm

a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 Deadbe28
a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 Own421

Re-posted (6-4-17) per request of Swervy McGee

Deal With Your Own Lack First

As Light Workers, we have lived in Lack for a long time. That is the main reason we gravitated to this currency opportunity in the first place. We all know that by the law of attraction, the Meaning and Feeling of "Lack" is destructive as it elicits more Lack. Interestingly and Importantly, having lots of money DOES NOT neutralize Lack.

Lack is a point of view and has been a creation of the CABAL to both control you and limit you as well. In the higher dimensions, lack is unknown, as they just manifest whatever they want and there is nothing that is unattainable. What a weird and twisted concept in a Universe of Abundance and unlimited Creation, that one would not be able to have (Create) what they want. Remember that you are CREATORS, God-Beings, able to create what you want at Will. Even though you are not aware of your full potential now, you will soon be not only FULLY AWARE, but, FULLY FUNCTIONING at that level as well.

The Insidious Meaning and Feeling of Lack

Lack is a destructive Meaning and has NO REDEEMING Value at all. In some way, you are not permitted or don't allow yourself to have what you want. Of course there is always some "Seemingly" justifiable reason why you can't have what you want. Of all the reasons and justifications, I can think of 3 that are the most prevalent. #1) Not enough money, #2) Not enough time, #3) Not worthy/important enough.

#1) Not Enough Money (Lack of Money)

This "Excuse" is so damaging to your manifestations. It seems so logical, but consider this: How do more advanced civilizations get what they want if they don't even use money? Money is NOT the measure of your manifesting ability, although the Cabal would like you to think so. Remember that in an "Abundant" Universe, you don't have a pile of anything, not even money. Instead, you just manifest whatever you want as you want it, no matter what it is, or how big it is. The TRUE MEASURE OF YOUR MANIFESTING ABILITY IS: DO YOU EXPECT TO GET WHAT YOU WANT?

Let's take a moment and explain "Tithing" while we are on the subject of money. How does "Tithing" work for the church? You give them money and then you receive 10 times more money back in your everyday life? Can you see that the answer is in the statement? You give the money to the Church, and then.... wait for it......... YOU EXPECT TO RECEIVE 10 TIMES MORE MONEY. Frankly, it is expecting to get more money that elicits opportunity to get more. That is simple manifesting 101. Why not expect it anyway? Why not expect that Abundance means that you can and will get whatever money you need whenever you need/want it, in whatever quantity is wanted? In example: If you gave $10 to the church and now expect $100 to come to you.... Why not expect $100 to come to you anyway? How about $1000, or a million or whatever you want?

In short, the money you have in the bank is NO MEASURE of what you can or cannot have. NEVER USE IT AS A REASON TO "NOT HAVE" SOMETHING.

#2) Not Enough Time (Lack of Time)

This is a sneaky one. It is so deceptive by its very nature. Ever noticed how boiling an egg seems to take so long when it is only a few minutes, and when you are having fun, time flies? It is your perception of time. Time is a Manifestation like anything else. Frankly, at the higher dimensions, there is no such thing as time. Remember that Albert Einstein said that time flows differently for different people. So that begs the question: "Can you manifest more time?" and the answer is YES you can. We are going to look at this from two different points, #A) How long You Will Live (Lack Of Life Span), and #B) How much time you have for any given situation (Lack Of Time).

#A) Lack of Life Span, How long You Will Live

You have the ability to live way longer than you do. In the bible people lived for hundreds of years and even thousands. But, that does not serve the Cabal. They want you to think you have a short life span. Whatever you think your life span "Could" be, it will be. That is the danger. Frankly, the Body has NO FUNCTION for aging. You age is based on your Thoughts, and not by any REAL Physical limitation. This is proved in Chapter 10 of the Book "How To Use Your God Power®" which is available for free download to anyone who wants to learn about your God Given Abilities. So I am not going to say to much more on it here. Suffice to say, those who keep saying they don't have ENOUGH time, will manifest it as a REALITY, in more ways than one. Decide that you have unlimited time, because as an immortal being, you actually do.

a -  "Deal With Your Own Lack First" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/4/17 AgingisNotaPhysicalProcessItisaThoughtProcess

#B) Lack Of Time, How much time you have for any given situation.

This one is a matter of perspective. Interestingly, you can "Tithe" time in the same way as you Tithe money. You simply "Give Time" to people and events, and you will find that you have way more time than you thought. The more you expect to have the time, the more you actually do. On the other hand, if you claim to NOT HAVE THE TIME for something, it will most certainly become true. Things will take longer than they should, urgent matters will suddenly show up that need your "Time" and soon you don't have time for anything.

In short, claim to have all the time in the World, and give your time to others and to things you want to do, and you will find you have more than enough time for everything. Expecting to have the time creates it. Importantly, you don't "Find" the time, you manifest it. Finding the time means that there is limited "Amount" of time and you must find some more of it from somewhere else, while Manifesting the time means that your life arranges things so that you have plenty of time to do whatever you want to do. Finally, since Time is a perception, you will perceive that nothing was left undone, you had all the time you wanted, to do all you wanted, and you feel "Satisfied" and Complete.

#3) Not Worthy/Important Enough (Lack of Self Worth)

Sacrifice is a Cabal concept. In an abundant Universe where everything is manifested at will, there is no sacrifice needed or wanted. SELF DEPRIVATION is NOT acceptable or honorable. If you feel the need to deprive yourself, you only demonstrate your "Lack" of understanding of the truly Abundant nature of the Universe. You are basically saying "I cannot have what I want for myself, but others should get what they want." Is that true? Does that make sense? NO, that is not true and doesn't make any sense, but if you believe that, it BECOMES TRUE FOR YOU.

This DOES NOT mean you should not give to others, just the opposite

Yes, you could give the shirt off your back to another, but NOT because you should be shirtless yourself, so another is not, but instead, because you are so abundant that you will soon have another shirt on your back as well. You give to others because you are an abundant creator, who gives from an unlimited source. You are given what you want just as others are given what they want by you.

On the other hand, how can you say to another that they should have a shirt when you do not? Give from your place of abundance. Give another a shirt because you have plenty yourself. Give both the shirt and the understanding of abundance. Show them abundance by your example of abundance.

In short, if you accept the Cabal training, that you must sacrifice yourself to be worthy, then you will indeed live a life of lack yourself, as you give to others. It seems so Nobel in our lower dimensions, but in the higher dimensions it makes no sense. They create from pure energy whatever they want. Should those in the higher dimensions say "I could easily create/manifest what I want for myself, but I shouldn't?" Why not? You don't deserve to partake of the Abundance of the Universe, but everyone else does deserve it? By what measure? By what reasoning do you think that you shouldn't get what you want, but others should? That would mean that you create Lack for yourself, while at the same time create abundance for another. Does this make any sense? Why not create Abundance for both yourself and others? Hear this: You are as deserving of abundance as any other is.

Lack Limits Potential & Stops Manifestation

When you say that you can't have something because, you don't have the money, the time, or are not deserving, you quite literally PREVENT yourself from having it. You have NO justification to think that you can't have something. NONE! Sadly, you think you do, but you don't. Let's use the example of wanting a new car to see the destructive nature of Lack.

You think that you are so "Logical" when you say "I can't have a new car" then your "logical" reason is that you can't afford it. So YOU PREVENT YOURSELF FROM WANTING IT and put it out of your mind. Having a new Car just got kicked out of manifesting potential. Let's look at what this does.

Do you think that you buying the new car is the only way to get it? You could be given the car, be given the money to buy the war, you could win the car, you could get a raise at work and buy the car, etc. There are so many ways you could get the car if only you STILL WANTED IT AND EXPECTED TO GET IT IN SOME WAY.

Want What You Want And EXPECT To Get It

Lack is what we are trying to get rid of. That is why there is so much money coming into the World, to literally drown out Lack, once and for all. Be whole yourself, first. Get what you want to get, and can easily get right now. Then Expect to get everything else you want as well. There is so much money, that you may not buy that sports car for yourself, but another just might buy it for you. Live in a place of Abundance. Expect to get everything you want, and then give abundance to others as well. TREAT YOURSELF. Do not have trillions in the bank, and lack in your own life. If you still hold onto lack, in these coming times, the Cabal have won. Be as abundant with yourself as you would be with another.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that Lack, in all its hideous forms is the vibration that MUST be extinguished. The vibration of Lack of money can so easily morph into lack of health, or lack of love, or lack of anything else. Yes it is great to give to others, but GIVE TO YOURSELF AS WELL. Feel the abundance. Tip Abundantly, give abundantly, live abundantly, love abundantly, be free of Lack.

To be clear, Lack is a state of mind, not a state of your bank account. Maybe you actually don't have enough cash to buy the house you want.... No Problem. Just expect it anyway and someone else will buy it for you. You may have a specific limit to the money in your bank account, but you have no limits as to what you can manifest from the abundance of the Universe. DO NOT LET LACK OF ANYTHING, LIMIT YOUR DREAMS OR EXPECTATIONS. Expect abundant health, love, wealth, time, and freedom.

Remember that Lack does not exist at the higher dimensions. It is not real, but only a state of mind. There is not anything that you may want, that you cannot manifest from the Abundance of the Universe. Learn it & Live it. BE ABUNDANT WITH YOURSELF, then you can give Abundance "authentically" as well.

May You Experience Yourself The Same Abundance That You Give Another

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum