Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Share | 

Where Do You See The RV In The News?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Where Do You See The RV In The News?   Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:59 pm

With all the news coming out of Iraq, where's any mention of a currency revaluation to save their economy?

Take it 1 step further. Where is there any news put out by any recognized TV, paper, or press reporting anything related to a currency revaluation to save Iraq's economy?

Is the news about the RV only coming from the Gurus which are known to be liars?

http://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Rambler   Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Rambler, good question.

There used to be mention of the Project to Delete the Zeros, however, that has not been in any print news lately.

Of course, the Project to Delete the Zeros is only a redenomination of the currency, not a revaluation.

I know I am repeating myself, but ISIS took over 80+ Iraqi banks when they invaded.  The last count I remember, before the big push into Mosul was 65 banks.

Not only did ISIS get various foreign currencies, including the dollar, they cleaned out the dinar.  How many dinar?  Millions, billions, trillions?

How can Iraq revalue under these circumstances even if everything else were to fall into place?

What would be the logical step Iraq could take to make sure ISIS does not gain financially from their invasion?  Certainly, the dollars have been spent, so nothing there.  

The dinar, on the other hand, is probably sitting in warehouses either in Iraq or Syria awaiting the chance to exchange.

How about a brand new currency? I am not only talking about lower denominations, but a total new currency.  A new currency that can only be redeemed in-country by Iraqi citizens.

This would freeze out most of ISIS holdings, though they could spread relatively small amounts around for exchange.

What about the dinar holdings of foreigners in America and Europe?  Well, Iraq doesn't care about those speculators, nor should they.

Think!  What will the IMF/World Bank/United Nations suggest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See The RV In The News?   Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
Where is there any news put out by any recognized TV, paper, or press reporting anything related to a currency revaluation to save Iraq's economy?

Ha! You don't expect the mainstream meeja to report on world changing events like this do you? They've had their hearts poisoned by chemtrails and haven't drunk enough structured water to make them better.

If they won't report the crazed psychotic rants wonderful and uplifting insights of such an important person as Richard Lee McKim, I hardly think they'd report such a minor thing as a complete revolution in the global banking system.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See The RV In The News?   Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:46 pm

Good question, Nash.  It was one of the things that bothered me when I first bought dinar seven years ago.  "If this is for real why don't you read about it in Forbes or the Wall St. Journal?  The only answers are 1) It's a scam  and  2) The MSM is controlled by the elites who don't want us to know about it.  I actually considered #2 until it dawned on me that millions of people bought dinar for speculation.  If the elites didn't want us to know about it they sure screwed up.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See The RV In The News?   Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See The RV In The News?   Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Scotchie wrote:
Rambler, good question.

There used to be mention of the Project to Delete the Zeros, however, that has not been in any print news lately.

It gets mentioned every now and then. Some of it is just a repeat of before, but the Gurus bring it up every chance they get.

Of course, the Project to Delete the Zeros is only a redenomination of the currency, not a revaluation.

Correct! Most folks see it as a 1,000% increase of their currency and then you multiply the rate to that. What they don't see is where the money is going to come from for it.

I know I am repeating myself, but ISIS took over 80+ Iraqi banks when they invaded.  The last count I remember, before the big push into Mosul was 65 banks.

If I recall right, Iraq blew up a few of those banks before ISIS could get anything from them.

Not only did ISIS get various foreign currencies, including the dollar, they cleaned out the dinar.  How many dinar?  Millions, billions, trillions?

How can Iraq revalue under these circumstances even if everything else were to fall into place?

What would be the logical step Iraq could take to make sure ISIS does not gain financially from their invasion?  Certainly, the dollars have been spent, so nothing there.  

The dinar, on the other hand, is probably sitting in warehouses either in Iraq or Syria awaiting the chance to exchange.

How about a brand new currency? I am not only talking about lower denominations, but a total new currency.  A new currency that can only be redeemed in-country by Iraqi citizens.

This would freeze out most of ISIS holdings, though they could spread relatively small amounts around for exchange.

LD's or new currency would freeze out most currency speculators too. Most won't travel to Iraq for the amount they have, so they would be stuck with a dealer and pay the exchange fees...If the dealers want to carry the new currency, when they could get it.

What about the dinar holdings of foreigners in America and Europe?  Well, Iraq doesn't care about those speculators, nor should they.

Think!  What will the IMF/World Bank/United Nations suggest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See The RV In The News?   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
Good question, Nash.  It was one of the things that bothered me when I first bought dinar seven years ago.  "If this is for real why don't you read about it in Forbes or the Wall St. Journal?  The only answers are 1) It's a scam  and  2) The MSM is controlled by the elites who don't want us to know about it.  I actually considered #2 until it dawned on me that millions of people bought dinar for speculation.  If the elites didn't want us to know about it they sure screwed up.

It's no secret now. Quite a number of folks, including you, have explained why what the Gurus are saying is impossible.

It all boils down to money supply/reserves as you have said for many years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See The RV In The News?   

Back to top Go down

Where Do You See The RV In The News?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-