Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/28/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 28, 2017 10:07 am

Guru Cap1:   GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!!  AND I'M NOT PLAYING! TIRED OF WAITING!  SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE A YEAR AGO. IT IS FRUSTRATING HAVING TO WAIT BUT THE WAIT SHOULD BE OVER VERY SOON.

Guru BellaGrits:   MALIKI HAS NEVER MATTERED...THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY POSITION...IRAQ WILL ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES.  WE FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WHERE WE ARE SITTING...WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT IT OUT.

Guru BGG:   the National Alliance meeting was held - but it was a waste of time...Not to be confused with the National Conference or National Council.   [Hakim] and Sadr represent a sizable chunk of Maliki coalition. With them gone - much of his own party is voting against him. Talibani has already gotten or will be getting the message shortly to request a "no confidence vote" of the Parliament. Today or tomorrow. The Maliki reign of terror is about over.

Talibani would much rather withdraw confidence from Maliki alone than from “the Maliki government” – there is quite a distinction here. Get rid of one guy or scrap the GOI and start all over. This is the confusing point to a lot of folks. Talibani isn’t siding with Maliki – he’s siding with what is best for the people. There is a solution on the way – one way or the other.

Rates are not ”locked in” nor are they “high”…When Dr Shabibi gives the BIS the go signal it will happen very, very quick. No “locking in”, “spinning up”, wango dango – just BOOM.  IT’S IN.  The very highest possible rate would be around the KWD (3.50-4.00ish).  Period.  No more.

Guru TNT Tony: If just going to deal with facts, we said we expect to see something this month.  Intel wise: Biggest thing that everyone is hearing that something is going to happen big level. A lot of people in the entities above us are making some comments. I think our boards and others should be careful what we say about it as this is real, the situation is real.....don't know how it is going to take place........fact: We said we expect to see something this month, if not we still expect it.

article out of Iraq. Their goal return prvious value through package of procedures and bold decisions. If anyone ever thought there was a lop, 86 cents, they're going to return it to 3.33. All articles have been about revaluing the dinar.

More procedures about how it has to be done, who has to approve it - it's already done. They're saying this for the public. It's in print now, no one can tell you it's a scam when they're telling you they're going to revalue in September and January. They're going to at least 3.33.

Last two and three weeks is revalueing dinar, how it is being done, who approves it.....reason all done for the public.......in black and white now. No own can tell you that it is a scam. You can take that to anyone that is calling it a scam and show them.........it is real.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  I want to get on some positive things some of you really need. If you haven't looked at what Lagarde, Obama, Clinton, Ban Ki Moon, what they said, then you haven't looked deep enough. Don't give credence to those who say it's a scam. either they're liars & holding dinar, or they're too stupid to buy it.

Most of you have not really looked at articles or have done research. Those people that call it a scam have either lied and they hold it or they are too stupid to get any.

Guru Vic1:   We all say we know all about respect! So, when I said yesterday that the gatekeepers team would honor this day...We did!

I received many calls and e-mails saying that some other groups were doing cc and referring to some as bone heads! The .86 cents then Shabibi will come on! I have never been an Intel guy! I said that my only reference comes from intelligence from m.that is Israeli intelligence if you cannot figure that out!!!

Now, my Banking sources are From bnp-paribus and the International Board of Gold Authority! These two men are friends of mine and know much more than a few Bankers here! They have been in the wholesaling of dinar to many countries!

I have tried to keep this community at bay! I do not bring BS to anyone! Now, my Final statement!!! This is Vic1...talking! Respect the Fallen...Respect the office of the Presidency! Respect the men and Women...Respect yourselves!!!

I do not want or will not allow anyone to be hurt...in this process! I will stand tall...and all know where to find me! I'm a gatekeeper!!! Vic c/o Thegatekeepers2012@yahoo.com! IF...anyone in the community is asked for Their information again...and I do not hear about IT...I will begin my investigation process!

I have respected Okie...and many others! I will not tolerate meetings in Reno...or That kind of b$ any longer! " do not talk about your investment...to anyone....other than your CPA, tax lawyer, your cfp, or your family attorney!" you better become more careful...now than ever before!!! Your loose lips ...WILL sink your ship!!!

Not here to sell wolf tickets!!! That is my phrase that I find many using now! Need to talk to only bonafide licensed professionals!!! Why? Because they cannot neglect...client/ lawyer confidential information!

Stop talking to people about your private facts...on the Internet!!! Your IP address can be hacked!!! Get it? Now...stay the course!!! No....jumping from one branch to another!!! Be real too yourselves!!! God is great!!! Stop the craziness! Listen to lord!!!  Either lead as a good leader....follow as a good learner....or get out of our way! Thank you ....heavenly father!

Guru Poppy3:   maliki is still on hot seat squirming, dr shabibi is like a bride in waiting to cosumate the marriage, talibani and sdar are chomping at the bits to complete the crisis facing their country including sending M packing. The finance commitee is wanting the tarriff laws implimented...raise...the value so they can become full members of the wto and be released from chaper 7.  Now that about says it all.

Guru Studley:  This should clarify, simplify and answer the questions coming my way:

• Best Rate Possible — the Banker has assured the leadership team that individuals
using our code will get the best rate possible.

• Thank the List People — Individuals who were willing to put their names on amaster list proved to the Bank that we could come together as a group. Proving
we had a significant group led the Bank to offer us a great rate, which was our
primary goal. Specific information from additional individuals is no longer
necessary since the Bank believes we bring a significant group.

• List to get the Bank Code — the primary purpose for being on a list is to receive the Bank Code as quickly as possible. There is no need to provide specific information except your email address, which allows the group leader to get the Bank Code to you as quickly as possible.

• Know someone on the List — if you are not comfortable putting your email
address on the List, you can make your own arrangements to receive the Bank
Code through a member of the List.

• Don’t Post the Bank Code — The Bank Code MUST NOT be posted on the internet in a public forum. The Bank does not want their Bank Code to be posted
for the general public but wants this kept as a grass roots communication effort to the faithful Dinarians of this group along with their friends and family. We must
respect the bank’s request.

• Sub-Groups use the same Bank Code — Every group working with the leadership team will get the same Bank Code so you only need your name on one list to get the Bank Code.

• The Leadership Team Wants the Best for You — the leadership team has gone to great lengths in working with the Bank to protect everyone in the group, and to
make sure this will be a seamless process for everyone involved.

I would personally like to thank all the group leaders, and the individuals on the currentmaster list. It is because of you all that the leadership team has been able to secure the best rate.

Your patience and persistence will pay off!

I would also like to send a special thanks to all the veterans and their families. Without their tireless defense of this country, none of us would benefit from our forthcoming blessing.

Take care everyone, and God bless you all.

Guru Bulldog75:  Friends and Neighbors: C A U T I O N : We will never give our Social Security number to anyone regarding anything except directly to Banks and Government required personal paperwork for a Cash-In. In other words, do not give Your Social Security number to any other individual for any purpose. Beware of the Wolves who want your personal information regarding anything. We are smart thinkers. The Wolves are already out wandering in the Wilderness. Do not become a victim at any time. We Think Smart. See you later today. All is well. The Iqd and Dong are strong. Be safe. Here is a salute to our Veterans:past, present and future. MY father has a 'Purple Heart' and my sons served in Iraq. I am with you 100%. God Bless the U S A. Amen. I Love You All.

Guru FreewayBill:  URGENT!!!!!!

THERE HAS BEEN DISCUSSION ON OTHER BOARDS THAT HAS LED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU MUST GO TO A CERTAIN SITE AND FILL OUT A FORM THAT GIVES PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF IN ORDER FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE SPECIAL CASH OUT CODES THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE .... THEY ARE SAYING WITHOUT DOING THIS YOU ARE S*** OUT OF LUCK WHEN CASHING IN AND WILL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LESS.

THIS IS NOT ACCURATE. I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE BANKS AND THIS SPECIAL CODE IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO ONE SITE AND DOES NOT REQUIRE A FORM TO BE FILLED OUT ON ANY SITE.

YOU MUST, HOWEVER BELONG TO "A GROUP" AND HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY REGISTERED WITH SOMEONE IN THAT GROUP. UPON THE ACTIVATION OF THESE CODES, THEY WILL BE EMAILED OUT TO ALL OF THESE GROUP MEMBERS BY THEIR GROUP LEADER.

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO PUT THIS OUT ON THIS SITE IN PARTICULAR SO THAT YOU GUYS WOULD KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE GROUP CODES.

ONCE RECEIVING THE CODE, YOU ARE UNDER AN AGREEMENT NOT TO POST THE CODES ON ANY BOARD ... EVER. THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BASICALLY MADE AUTOMATICALLY UPON RECEIVING THE CODE AND VIOLATORS OF POSTING THE CODE ON THE BOARDS WILL FIND THEMSELVES IN MAJOR TROUBLE WITH THE BUYERS OF YOUR DINAR.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP CASH OUT, SIMPLY LET SWEET QUEEN KNOW BY PM ONLY. YOU CAN ALSO PM JONNYWG OR ANY OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THIS SITE. YOU ONLY NEED TO PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT THE CODE CAN BE EMAILED TO YOU AT TIME OF ACTIVATION.

AS YOU KNOW, I HAVE STOPPED POSTING ON ALL SITES, BUT I WAS CALLED AND ASKED TO MAKE THIS CLEAR FROM THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WILL BE ISSUING THE CASH OUT CODES TO THE OTHER SITES. IT IS A MISUNDERSTANDING THAT THIS GROUP CASH OUT IS LIMITED TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP ON ANOTHER SITE ONLY.

WE ARE EVER SO CLOSE TO THIS EVENT HAPPENING AND NOBODY WANTS ANYONE TO MISS OUT. ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE CODE, YOU MAY SHARE THE CODE WITH YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS FOR THEM TO USE AS LONG AS YOU, OR THOSE FRIENDS DO NOT POST THE CODES ON ANY BOARD .... EVER... PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY...

BANK PACKAGES HAVE BEEN NEGOTIATED BY DIFFERENT SITES BUT THE ONES THAT WERE NEGOTIATED BY JOHNNYWG OR MYSELF WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ALL DINAR HOLDERS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT SITE THEY ARE A MEMBER OF AND BE POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER ACTIVATION. THE SAID GROUP CASH OUT PROGRAM IS ONLY FOR CASHING OUT AND DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY BANK BENEFIT PACKAGES.

JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY ALL OF THIS FOR ALL OF YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU WISH, BUT THE MAIN PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE NEGOTIATIONS OF THE CASH OUTS WANTED THIS PUT OUT TONIGHT TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD THE DEAL AS IT IS.

GOD BLESS AND GIVE FORWARD!

Guru BobGetz6:  I may get fired because of what I have to say, but I feel as if I have a moral and ethical responsibility to make a statement. The statement which Freeway Bill made, and was published on DinarRecaps because he is a supposed guru, is not correct or so I have been lead to believe.

I have heard that there will be tier level payouts based on negotiated rates like the KCMana/Studley and other groups have done. I have been informed by a high level bank official that to get the negotiated rate, your name MUST APPEAR on a list and there will also be a code.

The form which I personally filled out for the KCMana group, only requires that information indicated in red. You may form your own opinion as to who is correct, but I didn't want the smaller dinar holder to be taken advantage of out of incorrect information. I have done my part.

Gurus Jonnywg/BellaGrits:  Please let this URGENT Post made by Freeway Bill stand as a 100% safety precaution from “Intel4U”. You SHOULD NOT give out your personal information, including your name, your amount of Dinar, SSI Number, Telephone Number, or any other pertinent information being requested by another site in exchange for a Bank Package or to join a Group.

As most of you know, we have stayed away from the Bank cash-in codes as experts were handling it. When it was noted other sites had advertised exclusive cash-in deals, we had to get involved.

We will have great information tonight to clarify a few items regarding BANK PACKAGE CASH-IN CODES.

The email package of another site currently requests personal information AND other unnecessary data. TO GET THE TOP RATE, it is not necessary to do this. We have talked to the principal negotiators, and they agree.This package is for everyone, not just a privileged few or a privileged site.

As stated, the only information you are requested to give out is your EMAIL ADDRESS and the promise you will not divulge the rate EVER to any public board. You can share it with all other dinar holders as long as they do not post it on a public board.

Any person can register for this on our site with JUST an email address only.ANY OTHER SITE on the INTERNET can have this package FREE by contacting us, and you can promote it on your site. This package is to be SHARED FOR FREE by all and is available to anyone. The CODES simply CANNOT be advertised in open format.

When the codes come in, it will be emailed to you. Everyone registered with us will get this package, and it will be a top rate. We, personally, will email the codes to the management of all other sites and groups that request it and /or arrange that you get them directly. Other sites can distribute them to their members freely.

RULE 1: You must register in a group, but no information other than an email
address is needed. It is very clear you can receive the SAME package by putting JUST YOUR EMAIL address in the section in the forum:

Bank Code Registration- THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE FORUM INFORMATION SECTION TODAY 5/28/12. ******There will be a designated area to register in the FORUM by Monday afternoon.

This is a very simple process, as you will ONLY be asked to register with your email address.

RULE 2: You cannot post the code or rate “EVER” pre or post RV. If you do this, your cash-in will be under investigation by your Dinar Bank or Buyer.

RULE 3: You can share this code with anyone as long as they agree to rules 1 & 2.

RULE 4: Codes will be good in most of the MAJOR Banks (a list will be available) so there should be no problems, rush or stampede to cash-in. Cash in's will be by appointment.Note: Every member of intel4u will be registered for this if requested.YOU MUST BELONG TO "A GROUP" AND HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS REGISTERED!!

"IT IS A MISUNDERSTANDING THAT THIS GROUP CASH OUT IS LIMITED TO ANOTHER SITE ONLY."

AS stated since SEPTEMBER, the Bank Deposit Packages will also be available to ALL members and ALL sites as well. These are for people leaving deposits in the bank. They will be widely available and have no rate bonuses or terms but are to be used after cash-in codes are used.

These PACKAGES ARE FREE! They will be on THE BANK WEBSITES.We will not discriminate against any member based on the amount of Dinar, who you are, where you live, or any other possible scenario.

The Bank Packages are designed for you, as members, to have access to on our site within 12 hours of the RV; however, if the banks will allow it, we will place in the forum even sooner.Please know you all are appreciated, and we are here to help you, as we always have.There is no personal agenda other than to assist you in the best way we know how!

In no way should you feel pressured to produce personal information of any kind under any circumstances!We care about you as people, as our members, and as a Dinarians. Thank you for taking the time to read this urgent message, and thank you for the trust you have given us—it is greatly appreciated.For further information, we ask you to read the full post made by FREEWAY BILL.

Kim Clements:  From The Den  April 28, 2012

Elijah saw the cloud the size of a man’s hand. This is what happened, and it’s important for all of you watching, for your own prosperity in the next seven years, starting almost immediately, that you listen and be patient.

Remember what I taught you the other day; I said by patience you must possess your soul. In other words, don’t let your soul get disrupted when something doesn’t happen when you want it to happen.

We heard about Firepointe; we heard about Ford – we heard about lots of things and some people are getting impatient (the Iraqi denar). These things happen in time.

Obviously, there are moments where God says this is going to be released now, but this is what happened with Elijah. Elijah heard the sound of abundance. There were no clouds; there was no sign of abundance. He heard the sound; then he said to his servant, “Go and look until you see it.”

Here comes the optical fusion. The servant went looking six times. You know he could have come back the fifth time and Elijah could have said just forget it! Six times he ran back and forth, and Elijah said, “Go back.”

On the seventh – and you can take a little sign from this. I’m a little crafty sometimes, but I have to do it because I can’t tell you directly because the law prohibits me from doing it on this show. Seven times; the seventh time he saw a cloud the size of a man’s hand.

The reason I’m taking over here just for a minute is because I’m getting something prophetic. Sunil, maybe I can quiz you and see if you know because you’re talking about the presence of God here in such a special way. It really does, it feels huge in this building because we have the unity of everybody, so feel their presence here, too.

When Elijah went from the brook – now if you know the story, all of you – he was at the brook for 3½ years. A few months ago, I prophesied the 3½ years of famine in America has come to an end and the beginning of a seven-year period of acceleration.

So, Elijah – the brook dried up; everything seemed to be at an end. That’s where we’re at – a lot of people. We’re at a place where the brook has dried up; you’ve lost your job, you don’t have much finances, you have a lot of debt – we understand. However, let’s look at the sign, please.

Elijah himself was at a place where there was no provision – no food for him. The raven stopped feeding him; the water ran dry. Instead of him sitting there and moping, God says to him, “Go to a place; I’ve commanded blessing.” So he goes to this town and there’s a woman who’s a widow that has no money, who’s about to die with her last little piece of bread. That’s God’s way of doing it; He’s connecting Elijah with an impossible situation so that she can be blessed.

Now listen carefully; the reason I’m saying this is not for any reason but to let you understand when I start prophesying to listen to the little things that are coming out. So, what was it that he used? What was it that she was picking up to make the last meal, and what came out of it was flour, the wheat, and she had oil.

Now let’s just think about this – she’s picking up sticks, dust from the earth, stones, all kinds of just junk and what we’ve prophesied about now, from the earth will come all these little things and come energy.

In her energy, there was a mixture of all these little things so she could have her last meal. I found it interesting that from the earth she was gathering and she was almost at her end, and God is using this example how there’ll be oil that will not run dry, that will not come to an end until the day the Lord sends rain to the earth.

That was the start of it, where God said, “I’m going to bring a new source of energy,” and then she was taken care of. Then he moved up to the mountain and called fire from heaven, the sacrifice was made, and then the seventh time, when the servant looked, there was a small cloud. What happened after that? He said, “Run like you’ve never run before because it’s going to come quickly.”

My point to you is this; little signs that have come along the way, but when it begins to show – what Sunil is doing is showing you the little cloud the size of a man’s hand. And he’s saying, “It’s going to erupt.” I’m just showing you so you can see it because the minute the servant saw it, that’s when Elijah said, “Let’s go.”

That’s optical fusion we’re talking about because the minute the servant saw what Elijah heard from God, that fusion brought about acceleration, and that’s why I’m saying to you keep your eye open - the Firepointes, everything else. It’s going to happen and God’s going to prosper you as a result of it.

Not sure what any of this means - maybe someone else can shed some light. It seems that he is saying that something will happen in the seventh month or the seventh year. This is an exact copy, but here is the link:

http://kimclementvault.com/prophecyread.asp?num=535

CBI: All parties favor dropping zeros; Need approval from GOI and House to be complete success Deputy Governor of the Central Bank: an integrated draft delete zeros incorrectly interception by questioning

Date: Monday, 28-05-2012 11: 53 am

Baghdad (newsletter) … Deputy Central Bank Governor Mohammad Saleh appearance, the Bank ready to start deleting three zeros from the currency, noting that the objection that mere suspicions are incorrect.

He said Saleh (News Agency news) Monday: an integrated project and all those involved in Government favor no one against it, which objected to this project is skeptical about the ability of the Central Bank.

He said that the Central Bank would be ready to implement resolution without hesitation if the Government so decided, that he will block large cash and annoying and this is what the Iraqi people expect him to achieve progress and freedom and prosperity.

He said that the draft delete zeros need approval from the Government and the House of success.
The Central Bank of Iraq was announced (September 29, 2011) to 2013 will delete the zeros and the currency changeover, which warned officials and economists because of its work preparing for faking maviat trillion Iraqi dinars in light of upcoming changes for a replacement.

With the Central Bank of Iraq accused the Government of obstructing the monetary reform and vowed to prosecute because it shows the financial interests of the country risk.

http://bit.ly/K6dVjj

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum