Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Lower Denomination Notes Are Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Lower Denomination Notes Are Out

Go down

Lower Denomination Notes Are Out Empty Lower Denomination Notes Are Out

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 27, 2017 8:01 pm

It has been reported from various sources that the Lower Denomination Notes are out and now are available at the new rate so that everyone can do their currency exchanges.

Iraq doesn't know about it. Iraqi's don't know about it. The dealers don't know about it. Isn't that odd?

It's been the go to reason for the RV from the Gurus for years, but they have their sources.

Let's get to the bottom of this and have the Gurus name their sources that have been lying about this for all these years.

Expose these Rats so that they can never play this trick again in Dinarland.

Are the Gurus game or are they laughing about this all the way to the bank with your money from the Donations, VIP Memberships, Workshops/Seminars?

A picture is worth a thousand words, so in this technological age, post a picture of one from the source who told you that they are coming out of the ATM machines.

All the websites and forums are capable to post pictures. Do you see them? No? It looks like these sick Gurus are laughing at you, all the way to the bank then.

Do you see any of these Gurus vacationing in Hawaii? Going on ski trips? Living in large homes? Drinking it up and living the high life?

Who Are They?

Lower Denomination Notes Are Out 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum