Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/27/17

4 posters

Go down

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Empty "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/27/17

Post by Ssmith Sat May 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Be sure to join One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr., Sephora/Marcy Nekervis (crazy cat lady) and all the other batshit crazy folks to hear their latest insane ramblings from deep inside the Hollow Earth!  lol

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Own417

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Sephor19

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Zorra%2BCall%2B%2528400wx232h%2529Today%2528ALL%2529

Zorra Intel & Disclosure Call 12pm (Noon) EDT Today

This message is that Zorra of Hollow Earth will be having a call on Saturday, May 27th, 2017 @ 12pm (noon) EDT.

Zorra will give us a message on the status of our Blessing, and our World. He will be available for a questions and answers as well.

Here is their Message and the call details:

======================================

Zorra, Saraiya, Zaraya and Quazar,
One Who Knows and Sephora

Welcome Beloved Masters,

We have been through tumultuous times personally and collectively. We have kept our heads above water. How much longer can you last? Yes, we have heard over and over again, to keep the faith, keep our vibrations high and so on and so on.

So the question to ask yourself is, "why continue" on this path? How many have almost given up? But another question to ask yourself is "why can't I give up even if I feel like I want to? What is it that keeps you moving and continuing to do what you do? What is the motivation? Is it perhaps to reclaim your godship or godessship! To finally be who you truly are, Gods and goddesses! And they never give up, no such thing!

Our call will be filled with not only information, but with fun, laughter and joy! Zorra will talk about how to be in the "wonderful and peaceful state of beingness" that those of Higher realms and dimensions occupy. This is their "forever nows". Isn't that what we yearn for?

Zorra will address current concerns and will also talk about the misunderstanding as to "why people think they have to be saved". In addition, we will have time for some hollowearth information too.

Our call includes One Who Knows and now, Sephora too. What a duo they can be. Wonder what's up their sleeves? Could be more Intel info or maybe something out of this world news! We shall see.

Time to lighten up! That's our goal and to allow for what is happening but remaining calm and observant and to intervene when possible with the energy of loving kindness.

Come and join us for there is always a surprise or two that we never expected to hear! Of course, we shall make time for some Q&A's and healings also.

What a wondrous, glorious and loving day!

Information for our upcoming show:

Date: Saturday, May 27, 2017

Time:
9 am Pacific
10am MT
11am CT
12 pm Eastern (Noon)

Computer :
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zorraofhollowearth/2017/05/27/where-do-you-stand

(Replays)
http://blogtalkradio.com/zorraofhollowearth

(Today's Call Link)

Call in: [url=tel:%28516%29 418-5563]516-418-5563[/url]

and press #1 for questions

===================================

Please feel free to share this information with others who are interested in Zorra's messages, Intel, Disclosure, & Healing.

Copy and Paste these call details so you won't miss the call.

The call is limited to 1000 participants, and so there will be re-play links for those who missed the call and/or want to listen to it again.

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Empty Re: "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/27/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 27, 2017 1:04 pm

It's The Swervy McGee Show!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Empty Re: "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/27/17

Post by Ssmith Sat May 27, 2017 1:06 pm

I just tuned in and I think I need a drink....  or several.

In just a couple minutes I've heard Zorro say there is no satan and the Pope is actually St. Germain.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 pm

LOL!  Of course a Luciferian would say there is no Satan.  They believe he remains Lucifer.

So a Trump clone met with St Germain this week, interesting...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat May 27, 2017 9:15 pm

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Giphy

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 2245507099 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sun May 28, 2017 12:52 am

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." (Luke 10:18)

Jesus believed that Satan exists.  I'll stick with His opinion.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 am

I suffered through as much of this call as I could, but after two hours of abject nonsense, I had reached my limit.   Here's a few of the highlights:

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Zorro10

Zorro:  Meditation will raise your vibration and somehow that is supposed to make the 800#s easier or quicker to get.

Trees communicate with each other via their root systems.

The Chinese elders are from a different star system.  Alpha Centauri.

Grandfather is only ten years old, but has ancient knowledge.

The GCR has been released.  People are exchanging in the US, but it's private and that's why we don't know about it.

Don't listen to people posting and saying it won't happen.  They'll be arrested when they go to exchange.

Jesus and Mary Magdalene weren't married, but they did have three children.

Jesus didn't die on the cross.  He lowered his metabolism as to appear dead.  There was no resurrection, Jesus just woke up three days later.

Jesus didn't ascend into heaven.  Jesus ascended into a space ship.

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Richar40

One Who Knows/ Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy Mcgee:  Along with Yosef and Bruce, Swervy will be receiving the 800#s and package.  They will set up their appointments and after that call their friends, who will set up their appointments and then call their respective friends, etc.  After all the friends of friends are called, then the 800#s will be on websites. 

Swervy rambled on about what to do after you receive your trillions.  The usual guru chatter about security, keeping a low profile, delegating work on all your humanitarian projects so you can spend your days drinking to excess on the beach as he said he was planning to do.

"Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 Sephor20
Sephora/Marcy Nekervis aka Crazy Cat Lady:  This one is so nuts, they got rid of her quick.  As soon as the CCL started talking (about her beloved Richard), she said she was being tapped on the shoulder by some demon entity (forget the name) that wanted to speak.  After her channeled demon got done gabbing, the gal running the call decided it was time to go to callers and their questions.  That's when I decided I just couldn't listen to any more of this.....  popped a couple aspirin and went on with my day.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun May 28, 2017 9:13 am

WOW Ssmith!! Now that is what I call taking one for the team!!! lol Smile

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 2245507099 "Zorra Intel/Disclosure Call Today at 12 PM EDT" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/27/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 28, 2017 9:38 am

You know it's bad when I start longing for the good old days of Tony, Okie, etc.

Just to read"Good Morning, Ships at Sea" or a Gooooooooood Morning TNT from Tony.....

Dinarland has gone NUTS!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum