Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!" 5/25/17

+2
FloridaJohnny
roxy22222222
6 posters

Go down

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Empty Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!" 5/25/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sat May 27, 2017 10:40 am

23 May 2017  Bruce...
We had confirmation & a news report on FoxNews yesterday that the war over in Mosul is over.
The liberation of Mosul is at hand.
A week of celebrations is planed with parades fireworks & decorating of cars.
The lower denoms are out now through the ATM machines.
These lower denoms wouldn't have any value if the Dinar hadn't changed in value.
Iraq is basically ready done IMO.
It is about to go about to happen.
We have heard it is the goal of those we talked to in Iraq to have this RV of the Dinar out in public & for us before Ramadan starts

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Default_facepalm2Him Again Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Default_facepalm More lies Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Default_rakeBruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Default_deadhorse

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Default_bs

So Bruce has pretty much called it every day this year . At this rate If the dinar doesn't revalue this year what he gonna do next year to top it? Bruce's goose is cooked................
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Empty Re: Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!" 5/25/17

Post by FloridaJohnny Sat May 27, 2017 10:51 am

The lower denoms are out now through the ATM machines.
These lower denoms wouldn't have any value if the Dinar hadn't changed in value.
Iraq is basically ready done IMO.
A screen grab of the lower denoms would be helpful, no? Not one single person in all of Iraq has a cellphone and a camera that can take a pic of even one lower denom note from the ATM? Funny since there are so many of "us" over there providing intel that not one person can give the address of a bank or snap a pic of a lower denom note or a screen grab of one of those blinking bank screens. SMFH

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Empty Re: Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!" 5/25/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 27, 2017 12:20 pm

ah, the ol' lower denom ploy.  Yeah, it's about time for that lie to resurface, lotsa newbies that had not heard that one before.  It's the go-to for Renfrow, and Bruce has basically carbon copied the TNT model with his calls.  Every time physical proof is requested, it never happens.  I said this 4 years ago - the instant a pic of lower denoms is produced, ALL naysayers and, 'trolls' disappear forever...why wouldn't a guru want that asap?

Last edited by ReapAndSow73 on Sat May 27, 2017 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Empty Lower Denoms

Post by Scotchie Sat May 27, 2017 12:46 pm

When Iraq is ready to drop the zeros and redenominate, there will be lower denoms.  There are none now.  Yet, Bruce has his audience.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat May 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Okie was telling us that the LDs were printed back in 2010.  He claimed that he saw them with his own eyes, but couldn't figure out how to work his camera so he couldn't upload any photos.  Dan Atkinson said that the ATMs in Iraq were loaded with LDs late in 2010.  These lies are at least seven years old.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irked Sat May 27, 2017 2:42 pm

So this is basically "the guru hunter site". What hunting> All this sounds like are a bunch of butt hurt individuals who attack every ones posts. If your going to attack these guys maybe YOU could give some factual information, but it doesn't seem like you have any.

Scotchie sounds to me like a little cry baby every day because his personal info was giving out. Grow a pair and grow up dude.

Reapandsow has been around for awhile constantly throwing in his bs 2 cents from time to time. Another puss.

This seems to be their life. Tough talk behind a key board. "oh, honey, will you get me another glass of milk and a twinkie, I'm to busy being a tough guy".

You guys are no better then the guru's. Guys with nothing to do but act out some distant high school memory of wanting to be tough.

As bad as snowflakes.....Who'd you guys vote for CLINTON?

Irked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat May 27, 2017 3:05 pm

irked, we've put out tons of information.  You can read over five years' worth of research at Iraq Currency Watch.  TNTBS, Nash, and Nick Giammarino have done plenty of guru exposing of their own.  And almost daily Ssmith compiles a list of what the gurus were saying five years ago.  She also caught Dave Schmidt in a blatant lie about Air Force 2 a couple of months ago.  Marcus Curtis has written a book on the GCR.  We may not include tons of info in every post, but this is the most educated group in the dinar world IMO.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 Empty Irked

Post by Scotchie Sat May 27, 2017 3:12 pm

I understand why "Irked" posted.

"Irked" is sitting with a sock drawer full of nicely colored pieces of paper called dinar, dong and zim.  These holdings are equivalent to, perhaps, two bowel movements, but are worth less.

I understand why some want to kill the messenger, but not the message. 

Maybe "Irked" can explain in his sarcastic tone why anyone would believe that the dinar, dong or zim will ever revalue as to make monies for the owners?

Maybe "Irked" can explain why he reads this thread on a regular basis?  I suspect because he wants real information, and not made up fantasy.

I suspect "Irked" is an ass-kisser of ADMINBILL....just a wild guess.

"Tough" or "weak", all exotic currency holders will be "losers".

Good luck, "Irked", my "tough" bud.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Irked wrote:So this is basically "the guru hunter site". What hunting> All this sounds like are a bunch of butt hurt individuals who attack every ones posts. If your going to attack these guys maybe YOU could give some factual information, but it doesn't seem like you have any.

Scotchie sounds to me like a little cry baby every day because his personal info was giving out. Grow a pair and grow up dude.

Reapandsow has been around for awhile constantly throwing in his bs 2 cents from time to time. Another puss.

This seems to be their life. Tough talk behind a key board. "oh, honey, will you get me another glass of milk and a twinkie, I'm to busy being a tough guy".

You guys are no better then the guru's. Guys with nothing to do but act out some distant high school memory of wanting to be tough.

BS 2 cents?  You're a funny dude.  Might wanna actually go back and read the hundreds of factual economic posts and historical global monetary data I've provided from open sources (not super secret sources) that completely obliterate the theory of an RV/GCR.  I've forgotten more about economics and global monetary policy that you've ever known, 'irked.' 

Please enjoy pursuing your dreams of exchanging your, 'speculative investment.'  I won't spoil the surprise for you any longer, 'irked.'

Funny dude!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Irked wrote:So this is basically "the guru hunter site". What hunting> All this sounds like are a bunch of butt hurt individuals who attack every ones posts. If your going to attack these guys maybe YOU could give some factual information, but it doesn't seem like you have any.

Butt hurt? LOL You must be new to all this. This site is full of facts, not only by the Guru Hunters, but by many of it's members. Did you miss all the posts with facts that prove these so called Gurus lie?

So you aren't new to all this. Did ReapAndSow bust your bubble and now your angry about it? Facts don't lie, but the Gurus do...

Talking about someone wanting to be a tough guy behind a keyboard...Geeze! So what Guru are you trying to protect? LOL

Bruce's "Goose is Cooked!!"   5/25/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum