Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/26/17

3 posters

Go down

"Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 Empty "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/26/17

Post by Ssmith Sat May 27, 2017 8:16 am

"Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 Drunk_16
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 Richar35

Question: About The Gathering

This was a question I got about the Gathering. This person was very concerned about what was going to be happening and I thought that my answer would be helpful to IDC, so I asked if I could publish it and I got this reply:

***** Begin Response *****

Hi Patrick,

I have received a response from OWK and he would like to post this letter to him on IDC. I will give him permission to do so providing my name and my email remains Anonymous. Please make sure my anonymity is followed. Thanks Patrick.

***** End Response *****

So I have included the original email question and my response to him below.

=======================================
Post/Question:

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 5:29 PM, wrote:

Dear One Who Knows

I have become very concerned to what may happen to us and the only planet that we have called our home. I have enclosed the 3rd paragraph of Sheldon Nidle's Nov.15 , 2016 article. I have gone over this paragraph and I find the contents very disturbing. The Agarthans have been planning the destruction of the surface of our planet for 20 years and planning this in cooperation with Gaia's Spirituals Hierarchies (?) " Gaia's surface is to physically reunite with Agarthans..I interpret this to mean we are taking over your planet. We have waited for 13 thousand years and it is time. You humans will be transferred to Venus and Mars. We are preparing you for that move. Sheldon Nidle has mentioned the move in a number of other articles that all of us will be shipped to other planets. We have no say but abandone earth we must as it will be done in an emergency setting like the Gathering.

For 6 years the Hollow Earth website had a spokesman named Zorra who represents the Agarthans. He has indicated that the destruction of the surface will happen soon and he mentioned the power of an earthquake over 20 on the Ricter Scale. They appear to have the technology to destroy our surface. Zorra also mentioned that he didn't like our cemented cities and therefore they will be destroyed to make room for a new earth. The Argarthans have been planning this total destruction of the earths surface in secret. Many of us are unaware of what is going to happen to us as this whole thing was planned without governments being involved. Who would suspect that an advanced civilization under neath the earth was planning such a nightmare. As a side note the Global Reset will certainly be in vain. I do not want to leave this home planet and be orphaned out to wander for the rest of our lives. I do not want to leave my familiy, friends and life on earth. This is a perfect scenario to perform such a nightmare event because few people believe there is an advanced civilization living under our feet. Earthquakes are a normal event. Who would suspect that something so secretive can go on for 20 years. and in an emergency we are shipped away for good .Please prepare your loved ones as we all must leave our homes for good. Zorra does not indicate that the Argarthans will be taken control of the earth but they are. Let’s not kid ourselves.

Best Regards;

Answer:

Don't worry my friend.

It is true that they have been planning what you call the destruction of the surface of the Planet to "Terra-form Earth. The cities will fall into destruction and be replaces with nature. The whole surface area will become like a giant "National Park."

Hollow Earth will not be affected with this happens, and Inner Earth will have some area destroyed but they have already been cleared for this to happen.

Living on the surface of a planet was an experiment and it is over. We will move into the inside of the planet to live just like every other planet in the Universe. No biggie.

You can leave the planet in ships which most people will do, or move into Hollow Earth or inner earth whatever you like. The surface will be expanded by 1/3 and go back to nature. Once the expansion is done, we can return to the planet, but we cannot build or live on the surface. We can visit there and enjoy nature like a park, but not build concrete jungles like before.

It has been the plan as soon as we defeated the Cabal and ascended. Defeating the Cabal has happened, and after we ascend (evolve) to a higher consciousness, we will need to let Earth grow as well. She will wait until everyone is safely off the planet or safely in the planet before she starts expanding.

All is well and going just as planned.

Here is a post I wrote on the matter:

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/03/projects-buildings-their-final.html

(By the way, I think this would make a great post. If you give me permission, I will post it on IDC)

Sincerely,

Richard
One Who Knows

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 Empty Re: "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/26/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 27, 2017 9:21 am

Man, Swervy McGee has apparently fallen off the wagon again...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 Empty Re: "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. 5/26/17

Post by Purpleskyz Sat May 27, 2017 9:23 am

LOL@ Swervy McGee!!!!

:tup:  "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 3508649203  "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 3508649203 :tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 2245507099 "Question: About The Gathering" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr.   5/26/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum