Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2

2 posters

Go down

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Empty POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2

Post by Purpleskyz Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 pm

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Jerzy511

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 26-May-2017 19:09:02
In Response To: POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2
Date: Fri, May 26, 2017 7:03 pm

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Bullshit+meter02

Zap Says

HI ALL

WE MANAGED TO GET $487 FROM DONATIONS, AND GETTING RID OF SOME UNWANTED ITEMS AND SELLING THEM OFF WE GOT A BIT MORE SO THIS MADE THE DIFFERENCE FOR MICHAEL AS BELOW:

rest peaceful i gave 510 to hospital and left 106 for me to get to Tuesday i am so grateful you have no idea . I so look forward to Tuesday just to feel human again. I have no idea what i would have done with out you. I ask God too bless you for everything.

Hi just thought i would let you know the hospital agreed to wait till Tuesday for the rest but wont fix her leg till then (swear) but they will also keep her on pain meds until then. This is a blessing. Because of you these good things have happened. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

God Bless you

Michael

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Bullshit-button

THANKS FOR THE HELPING HAND FOR HIM. BY TUESDAY IS WHEN THE OTHER FUNDS SHOULD HIT AND WE CAN START THE WORK AND TOP UP THE ONES THAT NEED THE CRITICAL HELP. IT AIN’T EASY TRYING TO FILL THE HOLES IN THE DIKE WHEN OTHER HOLES SPRING UP HERE AND THERE TO HELP YOU GET FRAZZLED.

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Do_not_donatePOOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Do_not_donate

IF YOU CAN HELP A BIT MORE FOR THE OTHER TEAM MEMBERS THAT REALLY NEED JUST A TINY BIT TO GET THROUGH THIS WEEKEND, THAT WOULD BE A HUGE THING FOR ALL OF US. WHAT CAME IN WENT TO HELP THIS LITTLE GIRL. MUCH LOVE N HUGS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 2245507099POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Empty What a slime ball.

Post by Fenton Fri May 26, 2017 9:56 pm

"Hi just thought i would let you know the hospital agreed to wait till Tuesday for the rest but wont fix her leg till then (swear) but they will also keep her on pain meds until then. "

This is the slimiest p.o.s I've ever read a post from. Listen up, I'm a retired Paramedic, my mom a retired RN. It is against the law to hold back tx for a child or anyone for that matter because of money. 

It doesn't work that way in the USA. Elective surrey is different. I've seen this slimy bastard use poor Mary, friends, and lately has figured out the sick kid money maker.

Do not donate to this slime ball. What he's telling you is an absolute lie.  

"but wont fix her leg till then (swear)". The word swear should be your first clue. Do not send this jack ass money.

Fenton

Back to top Go down

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2

Post by roxy22222222 Fri May 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Fenton wrote:"Hi just thought i would let you know the hospital agreed to wait till Tuesday for the rest but wont fix her leg till then (swear) but they will also keep her on pain meds until then. "

This is the slimiest p.o.s I've ever read a post from. Listen up, I'm a retired Paramedic, my mom a retired RN. It is against the law to hold back tx for a child or anyone for that matter because of money. 

It doesn't work that way in the USA. Elective surrey is different. I've seen this slimy bastard use poor Mary, friends, and lately has figured out the sick kid money maker.

Do not donate to this slime ball. What he's telling you is an absolute lie.  

"but wont fix her leg till then (swear)". The word swear should be your first clue. Do not send this jack ass money.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2

Post by Purpleskyz Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Spot on Fenton!!

:tup: :yes: :tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 2245507099POOFness for MAY 26: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE: PART 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum