Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki: US State regulation plot  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki: US State regulation plot

Go down

Maliki: US State regulation plot  Empty Maliki: US State regulation plot

Post by Ponee Fri May 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Said Nuri al - Maliki , Iraqi Vice President that the organization of the Islamic state plot American, and former US President Barack Obama is designed from the fall of Mosul , however , the organization, through meetings in the Kurdistan region attended by US officers. Maliki blamed for the massacre "Spyker" base in Salahuddin province, the commander of the fourth division of the army, accusing him of withdrawal pursuant to the orders of a political party belongs. 

For his part, said the former governor of Nineveh Liberation of Iraq that al-Maliki has no real evidence of this conspiracy alleged, adding that al-Maliki was always living in the illusion plot and builds his decisions based on what incredible illusions of conspiracies around him. 

Nujaifi accused Maliki of being soft in the delivery of Mosul to state regulation conceivable that he can not only protect Baghdad and Karbala and Samarra and Diyala, and therefore he has to sacrifice other regions. Najafi stressed that al - Maliki refused to enter the Peshmerga to participate in the defense of Mosul and Tal Afar , and to prevent their fall, as it has not taken any action to prevent the fall of the city, for example , did not negotiate with America or with the Kurds to avoid it falling. 

The state organization has dominated the Spyker base in civilian Tikrit , Salah al - Din province on June 12, 2014, which killed more than 1,700 recruits. The organization published a video of the execution of soldiers of the military base on the Internet at the time.

link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum