Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS

2 posters

Go down

ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS Empty ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS

Post by Scotchie Fri May 26, 2017 9:10 am

It has been a couple of years now since ADMINBILL went from a Moderator of a chat board to a GURU.  Of course, nothing ADMINBILL has predicted in the last years have come to pass.  Matter of fact, nothing ADMINBILL has said is even near to the truth.  ADMINBILL and his intel providers know nothing.  ADMINBILL claims he only posts what he is told.  Well, that is possibly the truth, as his intel providers are full of crap.

Starman:  Rest in Peace.  Starman passed away months ago.  Before he became unable to post, his last posts were with another intel guru, Catallina, and answered questions.  Starman was 100% certain the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar would take place before January 1, 2017.  He laughed at those that questioned his timing.

Catallina:  Well this intel provider likes to get his RV predictions in about  twice a year.  The last time Catallina posted his fake info was with Starman before 2017.  Catallina said 154 banks were already hydrated, and the exchanges would be starting within a week.  Not sure how many times Catallina has called the RV to date, but, of course, he has never been right, he has never been close.   This has not stopped ADMINBILL from posting Catallina's intel.

Awakein3D:  Not sure who this guy is, but he was "the" guru for a few months last year.  Whatever Awakein3D said, ADMINILL and one of his lackey's Blondie agreed.  Every time Awakein3D farted, ADMINBILL and Blondie were there to spray the room.  Very sad.   Nothing Awakein3D has ever come to pass.

Kermit53.  A Canadian, who has had ADMINBILL's ear for a few years now.  They talk on a regular basis. Kermit claims to have a high up Asian source, and his source knows what is happening.  Nothing Kermit has posted of had ADMINBILL post has ever come to pass.  All predictions, all lies.  His latest post in WSOMN is amazing.  I hope he sees it went viral, and he will stop posting.   ADMINBILL should learn a lesson and never post anything he is told by Kermit.

ADMINBILL also uses Rayren, Bruce, Frank and others as part of his intel.

So you see, ADMINBILL uses whoever he can to predict in his chat room, no matter if it is the truth or not.

WSOMN members.  I miss my friends in chat, but I will post whatever I can to assist you guys.  There will be no RV this year.  Go on vacation, or do whatever will occupy your time rather than waiting and holding your breath for ADMINBILL.

ADMINBILL and his cult do not care about you.  Sunni Daze and especially Sunnysplace will post anything and everything to keep you in WSOMN.  The person "monitoring and reading the posts" tells ADMIJNBILL and his cult what to say, and when to say it.

ADMINBILL is a fake.  Forget this week, forget next week, forget May, forget June, forget end of the second quarter, forget this year....   This is it!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS Empty Re: ADMINBILL'S INTEL PROVIDERS

Post by shlomo001 Fri May 26, 2017 9:24 am

It's very simple, compare what I said that got me banned and what bill been saying and then tell me who is saying the truth.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum