Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly) 5/22/17

3 posters

Go down

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Empty Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly) 5/22/17

Post by Ssmith Thu May 25, 2017 9:52 am

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Firefl12Posted at WSOMN

Boom Time in Iraq
Written by Christian DeHaemer
Posted May 22, 2017

Iraq is undervalued, booming, and about to win the war against ISIS.  Here is the bullish scenario for investors.

Iraq is considered to have the world’s second largest proven oil reserves with 140 billion barrels.  That said, it could be much higher as much of the data is 2-D seismic and predates the 2001 Gulf War.

Right now, Iraq's assets are severely undervalued for two reasons: the low oil price and the war with ISIS.  Both of those factors are changing.
The war against ISIS is winding down.

The Atlantic reports: "The Scramble for Post-ISIS Syria Has Officially Begun."
The Guardian reports: "Isis Faces Exodus of Foreign Fighters as its ‘Caliphate’ Crumbles."
Business Insider reports: "ISIS is losing ground."

Military.com has reported that ISIS has lost 55,000 square kilometers of territory since its peak in 2014.  ISIS is losing on all fronts and as of last week controls less than 10% of Mosul.

The current goal of the U.S. military has switched from regaining territory to destroying ISIS fighters before they escape back to their home countries.

The end result of this is that some three million people are returning to their homes in liberated cities.

Oil Production Up

Despite all of the violence, Iraqi oil production continues to climb and is now more than double Gulf War output.

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Mmmm
It should be noted that oil accounts for 90% of the government revenue.  But Iraq as part of OPEC has agreed to cut oil production by 210,000 barrels a day to 4.351 million until the end of the year.

According to the Iraq Business News there are a number of international oil companies in Iraq including BP, CNOOC, China National Petroleum Corp, Dragon Oil, Egyptian General Petroleum, Eni, ExxonMobil, Gazprom, Inpex, Shell, Total, and Turkey Petrolleri.

Iraqi Kurdistan has about five companies listed outside Iraq. These include DNO ASA (DNO: Oslo) and Genel Energy Plc, listed in the UK (GENL.L)

A smaller company, Kuwait Energy, is seeking a London IPO in an attempt to raise $150 million.  The company produces 27,000 barrels a day from its holdings in Southern Iraq.

The Best Free Investment You''ll Ever Make

Our analysts have traveled the world over, dedicated to finding the best and most profitable investments in the global energy markets. All you have to do to join our Energy and Capital investment community is sign up for the daily newsletter below.

Booming Stock Market

The only reason to play risky frontier markets like Iraq is because you can get oversized returns that are not correlated with the U.S. markets.

Iraq has a stock market that was set up by the U.S. and is based on the NYSE.  The ISX has over 80 companies and they are rocking.

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Nnnn
Iraq is the fastest growing country in the Middle East.  Its GDP grew 11% last year.  Its debt is rated stable at “B”.  Inflation is low at 2.2% but expected to go up this year.  Its currency, the Dinar, is steady and pegged to a basket of other currencies.

https://www.energyandcapital.com/articles/boom-time-is-iraq/5888?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+eacfeed+%28Energy+and+Capital%29

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Empty Boom Time

Post by Scotchie Thu May 25, 2017 11:45 am

Not quite boom time in Iraq yet.

First Mosul needs liberation, then the borders need securing, then Iran needs to leave Iraq, then there must be a Reconciliation Law, then there needs to be an Oil & Gas Law.

When it is mentioned "investing in Iraq", it does not mean to buy their currency for speculation.

It means investing monies in businesses in Iraq.

Remember Iraq is considered a terrorist country by the U.S.
It will take years for that classification to change, and U.S. citizens will not be able to do anything with their Iraq currency

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Empty Re: Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly) 5/22/17

Post by shlomo001 Thu May 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Scotchie wrote:Not quite boom time in Iraq yet.

First Mosul needs liberation, then the borders need securing, then Iran needs to leave Iraq, then there must be a Reconciliation Law, then there needs to be an Oil & Gas Law.

When it is mentioned "investing in Iraq", it does not mean to buy their currency for speculation.

It means investing monies in businesses in Iraq.

Remember Iraq is considered a terrorist country by the U.S.
It will take years for that classification to change, and U.S. citizens will not be able to do anything with their Iraq currency

:nono: I guess Fly is reading the wrong newspaper.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Empty Re: Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly) 5/22/17

Post by shlomo001 Thu May 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Ssmith wrote:Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Firefl12Posted at WSOMN

Boom Time in Iraq
Written by Christian DeHaemer
Posted May 22, 2017

Iraq is undervalued, booming, and about to win the war against ISIS.  Here is the bullish scenario for investors.

Iraq is considered to have the world’s second largest proven oil reserves with 140 billion barrels.  That said, it could be much higher as much of the data is 2-D seismic and predates the 2001 Gulf War.

Right now, Iraq's assets are severely undervalued for two reasons: the low oil price and the war with ISIS.  Both of those factors are changing.
The war against ISIS is winding down.

The Atlantic reports: "The Scramble for Post-ISIS Syria Has Officially Begun."
The Guardian reports: "Isis Faces Exodus of Foreign Fighters as its ‘Caliphate’ Crumbles."
Business Insider reports: "ISIS is losing ground."

Military.com has reported that ISIS has lost 55,000 square kilometers of territory since its peak in 2014.  ISIS is losing on all fronts and as of last week controls less than 10% of Mosul.

The current goal of the U.S. military has switched from regaining territory to destroying ISIS fighters before they escape back to their home countries.

The end result of this is that some three million people are returning to their homes in liberated cities.

Oil Production Up

Despite all of the violence, Iraqi oil production continues to climb and is now more than double Gulf War output.

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Mmmm
It should be noted that oil accounts for 90% of the government revenue.  But Iraq as part of OPEC has agreed to cut oil production by 210,000 barrels a day to 4.351 million until the end of the year.

According to the Iraq Business News there are a number of international oil companies in Iraq including BP, CNOOC, China National Petroleum Corp, Dragon Oil, Egyptian General Petroleum, Eni, ExxonMobil, Gazprom, Inpex, Shell, Total, and Turkey Petrolleri.

Iraqi Kurdistan has about five companies listed outside Iraq. These include DNO ASA (DNO: Oslo) and Genel Energy Plc, listed in the UK (GENL.L)

A smaller company, Kuwait Energy, is seeking a London IPO in an attempt to raise $150 million.  The company produces 27,000 barrels a day from its holdings in Southern Iraq.

The Best Free Investment You''ll Ever Make

Our analysts have traveled the world over, dedicated to finding the best and most profitable investments in the global energy markets. All you have to do to join our Energy and Capital investment community is sign up for the daily newsletter below.

Booming Stock Market

The only reason to play risky frontier markets like Iraq is because you can get oversized returns that are not correlated with the U.S. markets.

Iraq has a stock market that was set up by the U.S. and is based on the NYSE.  The ISX has over 80 companies and they are rocking.

Boom Time in Iraq (via FireFly)  5/22/17 Nnnn
Iraq is the fastest growing country in the Middle East.  Its GDP grew 11% last year.  Its debt is rated stable at “B”.  Inflation is low at 2.2% but expected to go up this year.  Its currency, the Dinar, is steady and pegged to a basket of other currencies.

https://www.energyandcapital.com/articles/boom-time-is-iraq/5888?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+eacfeed+%28Energy+and+Capital%29

crap I love when people cut and paste just to sound smart,what do you know about Iraq that you think it's booming.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum