Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 5/24/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 5/24/17

Post by Ssmith Wed May 24, 2017 9:50 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 24-May-2017

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=98337234

[Music: Pomp and Circumstance with fireworks in the background]

RayRen: Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family! Today is Wednesday, May 24, 2017, with RayRat98 at the controls. We can hear the clock ticking pretty loudly. We are halfway through the week. We had an unusually quiet day yesterday for intel; most who have information agree there is a stalling… not exactly… maybe pacing is a better word.

It’s still moving, but at a pace; if you don’t have the pace locked in, you may be moving too fast for the end result, especially if you want everything to culminate at a certain point. If you start out too fast, you might not have enough energy at the end of the race.

Iraq is reporting 7% still left in Mosul, and it’s taking weeks to knock that out? If you are pacing yourself, it might. Scuttlebutt suggests that some people are being told to hold off a little bit. We heard about successes on Monday, then nothing.

We do think they want to have this wrapped up by Ramadan, which is Friday evening. We think they are under the belief of a timed release, so it comes out in a timely way; certain things have to unfold in certain ways. We have been told about an in-country rate of 90 cents. People often ask me about things they hear from other people and places.

We do have a report from someone in Malaysia, and the rates they experienced over there; the ‘ringit rate’ had to be translated into US dollars. There are always going to be buy and sell rates because that’s how the banks make money on exchanges.

The buy rate is what the banks buy it at, and the sell rate is what the banks sell it to you for. That sell rate in Malaysia was just over a dollar, and the buy rate was around 70 cents.

Chew on that – somewhere outside Iraq has a public rate for dinar. Banks are still gung-ho; we had some scuttlebutt about the banks, modified from earlier in the week. It’s nothing for us to be concerned about; it’s just a process, and we need to keep on keeping on…

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: I am getting very skeptical that this is happening anytime soon. The most encourag-ing thing is the idea that they are getting USD equivalent of $0.83 per dinar in Iraq. What is the latest you have heard about what they are getting for a rate in country. Is it widespread? Or in pockets?

A: It is in pockets, and it’s around 90 cents – that is, you can buy one dinar for $0.90 USD.

Q: I wanted to ask you your opinion of what the exchange center will let us get done at the first appointment; i.e. how many wires, how many cashiers checks, how many faxes on bank letterhead signed by a wealth manager?

A: I’m not trying to get any of that done on my first appointment. Everyone can wait for those checks and such for a few days. But if you are on you’re A game, do what you need to do. I’m not going to, I’m just going to rest and reflect. What would be so important on exchange day that you have to do it while you are still high as a kite; go home, rest and relax, and then do what you have to a few days later. That would be my advice.

Q: Ray, on Monday’s call you said “As for the banking community, There is scuttlebutt, but I won’t speak on that until it is confirmed’. Any update on the scuttlebutt?

A: I addressed that in the opening statement.

Q: “Questionable Guru” asserts that there must be complete Middle East peace, including an Israel-Palestine two state solution, before the RV\GCR can occur. Are you sources mentioning anything about that?

[RR: No, we are focused on Iraq, and I don’t believe any of that required for Iraq to revalue its currency.]

Can you confirm all the ATMs are loaded with Lower Denoms (per Bruce)??

A: No, I cannot confirm that.

Q: It seems there is a lot going on in the US and outside; do you think either negatively or positively speaking that someone has decided to hold things a while until everything clears up?

A: I don’t think that.

Q: I have a brother who continues to tell his friends that he is going to help them exchange their currency, I know better but when I have told their friends that my brother is not an attorney or a counselor to go with them they do not believe me. I then respond to them that they need to ask the banking people if they can bring a friend with them to do the exchange. Can you reiterate this fact? I have a brother that is trying to create his own laws.

A: If you want to have someone attend the exchange with you who is not a relative or a legal representative, call the bank and ask if that is okay. That way the question will be answered.

Q: Ray, on a call last week you mentioned something about information regarding what’s being reported about banks that might scare some people, but you would not go into details. You did say that we should be fine. Can you share any additional info on what you were referring to? Was it something about the coming digital/cashless banking system or anything to do with block chain technology!

A: No, and no. It just had to do with banks, period, and it’s not an issue, and it has already changed. We’ll wait until we know what’s true, rather than getting you excited about nothing. All you need to know is that you are in the right place at the right time, getting the information you need to move forward at the right time.

Live Q and A

865/404 caller: I like your playing Pomp and Circumstance with the fireworks; where is Iraq with respect to celebrations there?

RayRen: There has been no reference to celebrations since Saturday. I haven’t had any solid information about celebrations taking place, or for what.

Caller: Anything about the Gazette lately?

RayRen: Not that I have heard.

Caller: Regarding the rates in Malaysia, are you referring to timed release in different countries?

RayRen: Their military leaders say they want to get this wrapped up before Ramadan, and there was a full frontal assault on Monday, then they were told to hold it up – what is that about? Parliament is on another break as well – what is that about? I’m just guessing that they want everything to pop off right before Ramadan. It’s pretty much done, we just don’t know when we can go to the bank. Everything is done prior to that. How can there be higher rates in Malaysia, if this isn’t done?

610 caller: Please send your donations by mail to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City NC 27822; that address is also on http://www.wral.com/elm-city-man-barred-from-preparing-tax-returns/4714444/, on the donation page. Please do that today because mail takes longer, to keep the lines and site open.

805 caller: This Malaysia thing – have you confirmed that?

RayRen: It’s good enough for me, or I wouldn’t have reported it.

Caller: I did hear that the CBI is not releasing any more currency outside the country. Also, what do you hear about the lower denominations?

RayRen: Sure, I reported that at the last call about the CBI. I firmly believe that the lower denoms are in the ATMs and are disbursed in some areas; my sources have told me that, and I believe those sources. However, I have not personally ‘confirmed’ that.

406 caller: Have you talked to the people in Coeur d’Alene? I haven’t heard anything.

RayRen: Sure, I talk to them all the time, but we haven’t set a firm date yet; it’s a timing issue on my end. I’ll probably get with them this week, and we might do something the first weekend in June. They’re ready, just waiting on a date from me.

636 caller: Will that information be in the general part of the website?

[RR: Yes.]

Four years we started talking about the PTB and people getting their money. At that time there were maybe two million dinar holders, perhaps five million now, and the government didn’t want to add another group of millionaires into society. Do you think that is still the case?

RayRen: I don’t see how they could do that: Iraq’s currency is Iraq’s currency, and they cannot stop us from exchanging that. Government is only as powerful as the laws that it operates by – they cannot break their own laws just because they don’t want people to have money. I don’t follow the reasoning there at all. How do you control a nation? Through their education. If the government doesn’t want people they think as dumb to have wealth, all they have to do is take it away afterwards through taxation.

805 caller: Do you see any advantage or disadvantages to copying your currency before the exchange?

RayRen: If that’s what you want to do… just make sure to photograph five or six together, so that you’re not counterfeiting money. I don’t intend to. You can just take pictures and not even print them out unless you need to. Once I hand over the notes and get a signed receipt, it becomes their problem. But if recording them makes you more comfortable, go for it.

Closing Statement On the last call I made a request, and you accepted the challenge, and most followed the instructions to the T. We will have a nice list of banks that will verify currency on site, and that is good.

One or two people sent emails with the right subject line, but questions that had nothing to do with verification, so don’t expect me to open any other email from those members.

I want to be surrounded with people who know how to follow instructions. The list will be posted after the RV, together with the banks that currently exchange Iraqi dinar. It would be great if more people could find some more of those banks as well.

The more data we have, the better our choices become, and the more choices, the better control we have about who we want to do our exchanges and investments. So thanks to those who sent in the bank verification information; we have a nice list going now.

Working together works, and you will that as we compile this information and post it for everyone to use. The target is supposed to be Ramadan.

Yesterday was extremely dry for intel, and we are waiting for more to come in today. Monday was very rich in information, especially about Mosul. Today we will find out more about the grand scheme of things. I expect to receive more information this week, to give us an indication of when we can make appointments in the US banks at the early part of next week, which would still be in May, before the end of the month. This ride is almost over.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 Empty Rayrat

Post by Scotchie Wed May 24, 2017 10:05 pm

IS RAY SERIOUS??

"""""I expect to receive more information this week, to give us an indication of when we can make appointments in the US banks at the early part of next week, which would still be in May, before the end of the month. This ride is almost over.""""

Ray - Ain't gonna happen!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  5/24/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 5/24/17

Post by ChicagoRJW Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 am

Miami, Fl. NO BANKS are exchanging or dealing with Dinar....where is your list of banks that will dal with Dinar or are they in training and lockdown....AGAIN?

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Thu May 25, 2017 6:24 am

Caller 865, the woman who seems to ask questions as though she believes it will happen. She is a plant, just like Winston and Pam who are now gone. 865 is away the first caller and she brings up issues that are meaningless and tries to assist Ray in keeping this alive.

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Thu May 25, 2017 9:53 am

As expected, he's got all his followers looking to Ramadan...when he knows damn well nothing will happen. Typical Ray, BS'ing TNT week after week so they send him money.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum