Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud"

Go down

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" Empty Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud"

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 24, 2017 3:16 am

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud"

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" Doc-P-103268-636312166197195517

2 hours ago Last updated

The time now is 09:56 AM

Internal Inspectorate: embezzlement in the passage of Salahuddin 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud"
Continued ..

LINK

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" Empty Re: Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud"

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 24, 2017 3:20 am

The Interior Inspectorate finds a fraud of 167 million dinars in the passage of Saladin

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" 865

Local  Since 2017-05-24 at 09:55 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
The Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Interior revealed on Wednesday that there was embezzlement in the amounts collected for the accounts of the Directorate of Traffic Salah al-Din for the year 2016 amounted to more than 167 million dinars.

The Audit Committee of the Office of the Inspector in the province of Salah al-Din, according to a statement received by the Office / Mawazine News, a copy of it, "It was revealed amounts embezzled after the audit committee of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior audit the accounts of the Directorate of Traffic Salah Eddin for 2016, (167,310,000) dinars, "indicating that" it was inferred through the audit of receipts of collection (68) and missions (67). "

The report added that "the committee has recorded the statements of the officer and the secretary of the fund and seized the receipts of the collection and shipping and sent a detailed report of the case to the Directorate of Inspectorate of the provinces for the purpose of taking legal action against those who exceed public money."

On the other hand, the statement pointed out that "the detachments of the inspector's office in Salah al-Din were in two separate operations, beating two members, one belonging to the first emergency regiment and the other to the fifth emergency regiment on charges of fraud and fraud and pursuant to the order of the judge of the Ishaqi court investigation No. 456 of the Penal Code Iraqi. "

He pointed out that he "arrested the arrest of the police discipline of Salah al-Din to take legal action against them."

LINK

Embezzlement in the passage of Saladin with 167 million dinars and the arrest of two policemen on charges of "fraud" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum