Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit

Go down

Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit Empty Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 24, 2017 1:53 am

Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit

Author: Abdel Halim Rahimi

24/5/2017 12:00 am

The Arab-Islamic Summit held in Riyadh on Sunday was an important international political event that attracted the attention of most of the world. The summit was attended by more than 50 Arab and Islamic countries, with the participation of US President Donald Trump.

At a dangerous and turbulent moment in the history of the region and the world, where terrorism is escalating and its criminal activities are spreading to many countries of the world, Iraq has faced, at this time, the terrorist Al-Da'ashi with painful military strikes that will pave the way for its military elimination in the coming period.

This summit was accompanied by a discussion on the development of bilateral relations between the United States and the Gulf countries, particularly Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which have signed, especially Saudi Arabia, arms contracts and investments exceeding 400 billion dollars. These countries and other participating countries, including Iraq, This is in the expansion of efforts and actions to combat terrorism and in its forefront organization

And make the most effective and effective decisions and recommendations to dry up its intellectual and financial resources in preparation for its final eradication as a vicious threat to all countries and peoples of the world.

The Saudi monarch invited the President of the Republic Dr. Fuad Masum to attend and participate in this conference in the name of Iraq, which is most concerned with confronting terrorism and fighting it with weapons on the ground. The President of the Republic responded to this call by attending and participating in the work of this conference, as an expression of the policy pursued by Iraq represented by Dr. Haider Al-Abadi and his government. This is the policy of openness to all the countries of the region and the world. And that everyone is in the fight against terrorism and fight it, with the necessary support and support regional and international.

Opinions and positions differed inside and outside Iraq on the convening of this summit and the participation of Iraq in it, which resolved, from the outset, its decision to meet the invitation and attend and participate in the conference.

There is no doubt that the correct and correct national political logic determines the position of this summit, as in any other issue, not in terms of the expression of this or that particular position and individual statements, as are the negative attitudes of Riyadh and Washington towards Iran, but this position is determined in light of the objectives As well as in the light of its outcomes and conclusions, which are summarized and usually expressed in the final communiqué issued after the end of its work. What is stated in this statement?

The statement stressed the need to build a close partnership between the countries participating in the summit to confront extremism and terrorism, as well as the leaders 'assertion of their countries' firm commitment to fighting terrorism in all its forms. In addition, the statement stressed "the agreement between the participating countries to address the intellectual roots of terrorism and the drying up of its sources of funding" As well as agreement on "exchange of information on foreign fighters and movements of terrorist organizations". The statement also noted the welcome of the leaders (the establishment of a global center based in Riyadh to counter extremist ideology ..).

Thus, Iraq and its people concerned more than others in fighting terrorism and countering extremist ideology are concerned, therefore, to build a close partnership between countries to confront extremism and terrorism as a firm commitment as stated in the final communiqué. If the conference and its final statement are in the interest of Iraq and its cruel war Against terrorism, that requires the follow-up of the Iraqi government to the commitment of those countries to implement the obligations committed by the interests of the interests of Iraq and at the same time.

In fact, the Arab Islamic and American summit, whose main aim was to combat terrorism and counter radicalism, as expressed in the final communiqué, is that the other objective of Iraq's participation in this summit is to reinforce the policy of openness that the Abbadi government has pursued and break the wall of isolation that it wants. Some countries of the region imposed on him with the resulting damage and negative repercussions. The long-term realistic view that places Iraq and its supreme national interests above all other interests and regional agendas that work against it is what Iraq and its people need.

Now, by moving away from slogans (revolutionary) and inflammatory and ideological positions and pre-sectarian promoted (the culture of Facebook) on which some

In determining his views and extreme and convulsive positions.

LINK

Iraq's participation in the Arab-Islamic-American Summit 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum