Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TO OKIE - Our canine family friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TO OKIE - Our canine family friends

+3
therealbutterfly
dinarling77
sue47
7 posters

Go down

TO OKIE - Our canine family friends Empty TO OKIE - Our canine family friends

Post by sue47 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Okie, I know what you're going through. When our oldest dachsund had to be put down at 16+ we had the vet come to our house. I held him and my husband petted him while the deed was done. It upset Rascal greatly to go to the vet and this was better for him so we sat in our kitchen floor where everything was his around him. I still miss him but we have another who is now 11 and is beginning to have medical issues as well. I've told my family and husband I don't want another dog - at least for now. I get much to attached to them but I'm sure I'll change my mind one of these days. I also believe that when we take a pet, we assume their care for their life. I know the pain you're feeling right now and I feel it for you as well. Time does heal us but on the other hand, there isn't a day goes by that I don't think of Rascal and how much I loved him and he loved me. Sue 47

sue47

Back to top Go down

TO OKIE - Our canine family friends Empty Re: TO OKIE - Our canine family friends

Post by dinarling77 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:52 pm

OKIE OIL MAN :: REALM OF POSSIBILITIES :: OKIE OIL MAN CHATS ONLY

PLEASE POST ONLY CHATS THAT ARE OKIE RELATED...
IE...HIS CHATS OR CHATS WITH HIS BUDDIES (BGG/DUSTY/LONGFELLOW---JUST TO NAME A FEW)

IF ANYTHING OTHER THAN OKIE CHATS ARE POSTED HERE, THEY WILL BE REMOVED. SORRY Sad BUT THEMS THE OBVIOUS RULES (OKIE OIL MAN CHATS ONLY)

Is your name OKIE? Your post doesn't belong here.

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TO OKIE - Our canine family friends Empty My name

Post by sue47 Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 pm

I was under the impression I could reply and I of course do know my name. I was more concerned with Okie's feelings so if I offended you, sorry. Sue 47

sue47

Back to top Go down

TO OKIE - Our canine family friends Empty Re: TO OKIE - Our canine family friends

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:59 pm

dinarling77 wrote:OKIE OIL MAN :: REALM OF POSSIBILITIES :: OKIE OIL MAN CHATS ONLY

PLEASE POST ONLY CHATS THAT ARE OKIE RELATED...
IE...HIS CHATS OR CHATS WITH HIS BUDDIES (BGG/DUSTY/LONGFELLOW---JUST TO NAME A FEW)

IF ANYTHING OTHER THAN OKIE CHATS ARE POSTED HERE, THEY WILL BE REMOVED. SORRY Sad BUT THEMS THE OBVIOUS RULES (OKIE OIL MAN CHATS ONLY)

Is your name OKIE? Your post doesn't belong here.

the mods will handle it, no one needs your input in it. This person was making a nice comment to okie on his loss and sharig her story. Have a bit of compassion. Jeez
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mopsie01 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Okie most of us that are animal lovers understand what you are going through with the loss of your dog. Next time you are on the internet go to Rainbow Bridge.com It will give you some peace of mind to fine out that your dog awaits you at Rainbow Bridge. May God bless you and your dog.

mopsie01

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Okie,
I truly feel for you on this...I'm currently going through a tough time right now with my little dachsand pup "tiny" somehow he's gotten Parvo and I'm doing my best to take care of him and hope he pulls through. I was with him when he was born into this worked as I helped Tinkerbelle with her birthing her first litter. While he is the runt of the litter, he's the most well behaved little doggie I've ever seen, bar one,his Daddy, Snoopy. Ive lost many a dachshund( only breed I've ever owned) due to things beyond my control and it truly hurts...they aren't doggies to me, they are lifelong companions...My prayers to you and your family on this sir

most Sincerely,
William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Okie,

So sorry to hear of your loss, I know how bad it hurts.
In the past three years I've lost my last two dogs, a great pyrenees, and a half wolf. They were both very old and dear friends.
I know this, your best friend will be keeping guard over you and will be with you always in spirit!

With much respect and compassion.

Sherry.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TO OKIE - Our canine family friends Empty Heavens Gain

Post by RoseRedTyler Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:42 am

Our loss is Heaven's gain...our beloved four legged children will be waiting for us and saving us a place.

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum