Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ktfa Chat update, 22 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ktfa Chat update, 22 May

2 posters

Go down

Ktfa Chat update, 22 May Empty Ktfa Chat update, 22 May

Post by cg123 Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Frank26:  (Late Sunday Night) You can join me tomorrow on Your MONDAY CC because ..................... IMO  (LOL!!!) ............... Tomorrow is going to be an Action Packed Day of Articles !!!

BUT .......... IMO (LOL) .............. YOU ......... Will have to wait until Tuesday to read those article because they will debate the articles from Monday.

THEN .............. We will help You understand ............ Better.

BUT ............. (LOL) ........... i have a Surprise for You tomorrow that will take Your Spirits to ............... A Higher Level.

i promise.

Even the doubters will become Positively Charged ............ lol

I have been silent guarding this Surprise............... Please join me Monday so i can ......... Help You (wink)

SMN:  HI Frank - Could it have anything to do with the RV starting on the 15th, thereby shutting down the IQD from leaving Iraq?  Further evidence of the plot unfolding?

Frank26:  Lol…….

Bluedog:  HI ALL IMO HERE... BUT AS I SEE THINGS .............. IRAQ ARTICLES AND SEEING IRAQ TV CHANNELS THAT PUT THINGS IN PRINT ON THEIR SITES .

FIRST I SEE AGRICULTURE IS NOT MEETING THE BUDGET ............. AND WE SEE THAT OPEC IS WORKING TO CUT PRODUCTION .

AS YOU HAVE SEEN OIL PRICES RISING ........SAUDIS TO VISIT IRAQ ENERGY MINISTER  SOON ............ NOW IRAQ CAN PAY ALL THEIR DEBTS COME ON ….WELL GOT THAT FIGURED IN TO THIS HUH .

TRUMPS VISIT WILL IMO TAKE CARE OF THIS TO BRING IRAQ BUDGET BACK TO ABUNDANCE ........... YOU SEE COUNTRY AFTER COUNTRY COMING IN TO SIGN DEALS WITH IRAQ .

KUWAIT IS DROOLING OVER THE INVESTMENT PAYBACK .

MOSUL HAS BEEN INDICATED TO BE IN A SWEEP OF THE STREETS ............ BASARA HAS BIG PLANS .............. THIS COMPANY, AMBS are architects envisioning gravity-defying gateway for basra  ...
LOOK WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON JUST OUTSIDE BAGHDAD ................ Bismayah

COALITION'S ARE GUARDING THIS PROJECT (IMO)

ARABIC  New City Arabia
https://youtu.be/ScIT0CPqYVA

https://youtu.be/gURv8N2qfd4
THIS CITY IS JUST ABOUT FINISHED BEING BUILT BY A SOUTH KOREAN CO. THEY ARE ALREADY GIVING LOANS TO BUY A LUXURY APT.

YOU HAVE SEEN KTFA'S FINAL ARTICLES... THEY ALL SAY THAT WE ARE ON THE EDGE .............. DO YOU THINK IRAN WILL JUMP BEFORE IRAQ .... WITH IRAQ OR JUST AFTER... I'M NOT SURE

FRANK HAS LAID THIS ALL OUT AND I DO MY OWN STUDIES AND RESEARCH BUT FRANK HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON EACH CC WITH US ALL

SAUDIS HAVE A OLD PIPELINE FROM IRAQ WONDER AFTER THIS WEEK IF THAT PIPELINE FOR EXPORT WILL HAVE DRAINO IN IT TO MAKE IT RUN SMOOTH??

PRESIDENT OF IRAQ JUST BACK HOME FROM RIYADH TALKED ABOUT TERROR AND ECONOMIC AND HOW THEY COULD HAVE MUTUAL PROSPEROUS RELATIONS ..................
AS WE SEE IN THE NEWS... BORDERS ARE TIGHTENING WITH IRAQ AND I WOULD THINK USA TROOPS

read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2017/05/ktfa-chat-update-22-may.html

cg123

Back to top Go down

Ktfa Chat update, 22 May Empty Frank Surprise

Post by Scotchie Mon May 22, 2017 12:53 pm

Frank has a surprise.  He may have purchased a new suit and tie combination from the donations and paid advertising.

Frank is a poor soul, who never reached any point in his life when he was important.  Now is his time.  His fifteen minutes of fame.

Once the zim is declared dead, and once the dinar is declared almost dead, he will crawl back into his hole, and sing for himself, off key.

Think of it, in just a few more months, Frank will be gone...if he is smart.

Of course, he can go on for years to come, but he will lose his audience.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Ktfa Chat update, 22 May Empty Re: Ktfa Chat update, 22 May

Post by Sam I Am Mon May 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Frank actually created the current dinar guru model back in 2008.  Before Frank there were only blatant pumpers who would pop into the chat room or forum and post their hot intel or talking points.  In a few weeks they would be discredited and somebody else would come along with their BS ... etc.  What Frank did was fuse intel with news analysis and bible lessons to create a devoted following of thousands of people.  When the other scammers saw how successful he was with his approach they all started talking about Jesus and the military and puppies and "the blessing", pushing all the right buttons to suck in the religious and patriotic crowds.  Some were better than others, but they all built on what Frank did.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Ktfa Chat update, 22 May Empty Sam

Post by Scotchie Mon May 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Sam, thanks for that explanation.  I guess I was not around way back when.  Yes, religion has taken over many of the gurus; however, there are those of other religions or atheists that just do not fit in to the program.  Yosef thinks he is a true preacher.  He also has a following.  To pray for an RV shows no class!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum