Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Yosef - "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 Empty Yosef - "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17

Post by Ssmith Mon May 22, 2017 11:19 am

Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 Image1

I've attempted in posts prior to educate this community on what has been to understand what is coming.

With this post, it's wise to begin focusing on what is coming with the certain financial changes.

American politics has been thrown out by the Elders, China and Russia. They have literally removed the Democratic Party's liberal and societal eroding war machine that was embedded in Washington political culture, as well as the replica toxic conservative majority of the old guard Republican establishment, leaving only a loyal restored Republic core.

Know that Paul Ryan has been President of this new Republic government, legally, since October 29, 2015 and Ben Sasse his Vice President in secrete.

Together in both the House of Representatives (Ryan) and Senate (Sasse), they've handpicked politicians who wanted to fundamentally change the American political landscape and be aspirational players without ripping apart the Constitution to do it.

Bringing the "Shadow Government" into the light without scaring the American public was no small task, and they faced extraordinary challenges. But as Trump's impeachment now looms, its wise for this community to meet new Republic Vice President Ben Sasse.

He did quite a lengthy ABC interview in his living this morning, while also launching a book about America's future. Wait, isn't that what candidates with Presidential aspirations do? Yup.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-sen-sasse-lot-troubling-events-comeys-firing/story?id=47540465

Look for Senator Ben Sasse to be named as Vice President by the Senate when Ryan is inserted into the role of President by the House later his year, and then run as the two term incumbent Republican Vice President in 2024, after Paul Ryan has completed his maximum Presidential limit.

This will give the foreign hand picked restored Republic executive leadership team a net 17 year run in the Oval Office completing its cycle in January 2033--as finally the USA is getting the best and brightest back into the executive branch, with a progressive yet conservative agenda to move America forward with the rest of the world.

Pay no attention to Trump.

He is little more than a cultural and media scotch tape figure holding the USA, Inc.'s last administration (Obama) to the restored Republic's first administration (Ryan).

Trump has no political significance due to the sovereign structure of our government. Absolutely none.

His traveling orange circus will end very soon, yet Trump was a necessary evil--all be it temporary one--while other governments of the world also were forced to switch out their cabal controlled shadow governments in exchange for an agreed upon handpicked benevolent leadership group per GESARA compliance requirements.

So many wonderful and mercy filled changes are upcoming for humanity. Just hang in there a little bit longer.

Promise you'll appreciate having waited (chosen) to help assist in the administration of grace during what will be universally known as a historic planetary era transition.

Believe it, don't believe it... either way you're right.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon May 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Wat, why was he a necessary evil if you said the Elders wouldn't allow him to be elected?  And predicted he'd be removed every month for the last 5 months?  How has Paul Ryan been legally head of anything?  How did he come to power?  Who decided this?  Did a foreign entity determine who would be leading ME??

We're all still waiting for anyone to produce the document that shows the world this new global governance, GESARA.  This is one-world government, one monetary platform, this is the beast power as described in Revelation.  Show us this document - if it's global, how do we opt out?  Every contract has a termination clause, this is contract law 101.  Is this optional for ME?

Honestly, you're a dipshit, Yosef.  You speak with no authority, and you lie as your breathe.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Sassy" - Geopolitical Overview 5/22/17

Post by MBosman Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Put the pipe down Yosef you don't make any sense.....Good Lord what an idiot. You've been kicked out of every chat room you were on. I'm not sure whether your taking to many meds or not enough. I'm sure though your just bat shit crazy...Maybe you just just slither back down the bank under your rock.....What a pathetic excuse for a person.....

MBosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon May 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Well you know Bruce let him on the Big Call several times, birds of the feathers flock together.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum