Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dr. Clarke Rerun 5/22/17

5 posters

Go down

Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 Empty Dr. Clarke Rerun 5/22/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon May 22, 2017 10:28 am

Re-posted because we needed to do something in order to get more traffic.  DinarDaily is going to be our ruin.  Ken S.

DR. CLARKE: "LOOK UP.  LOOK OUT.  LOOK ALL AROUND"

STAY in your "PRESENT MOMENT" with the Awareness of Assurance, Knowing, Focus and Love, as much as possible, hour by hour.

Confusion is at an ALL-TIME HIGH & will continue to escalate.....which, is the Best Sign ever.....for those who choose to "SEE".

To Assist You - use this Tool, As Much as Possible, over the Days & Weeks ahead - Play & Watch it several times Daily.........We also, ARE CONTINUING to do So......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG9SDxwPBg&list=PLdb0ENoVYUuHUggprQlM47rGToChpyKQI&index=14

"ANYTHING can Happen, At ANY TIME"......Now on Super Steroids.

In our very unimportant view & opinion, at this time.

Friends, it's now, ALL About TRUST - 100%. TRUST.
TRUST the Process........you have Much Support.

We TRUST You,   DR. CLARKE

DR. CLARKE: Latest Update - Tuesday, April 18, 2017. As of TODAY, we are posting this information as our most recent update of information, and with regard to ALL other posts we’ve EVER made in the past, and supersedes ALL INFORMATION previously posted, here on Dinar Recaps……which, for the record, is the ONLY place, we’ve ever posted any information, whatsoever on the internet, in ANY form.

CHANGE: Due to the current status of all Worldwide Conditions that exist as of this date, and the most recent ongoing developments taking place with ALL countries, which includes, but not limited to Iraq, Vietnam and their currencies the Dinar and Dong respectively, we believe, and it is our opinion NOW, that - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME.”

We will continue this status, from this moment on, for and into the foreseeable future.

This means, in our opinion, that we NOW believe that Iraq and Vietnam, COULD substantially raise the value of their Currencies, the Dinar & Dong - AT ANY TIME.

To clarify this completely, we’re saying, in our opinion, this COULD happen in the month of April, May, June, July, August, September or some other time in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020…… Which is also to say, that NONE of this may happen in APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY, or in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020…

LET’S BE PERFECTLY CLEAR. We’re NOT giving a DATE - A DAY, MONTH or even YEAR……AND we’re NOT giving any RATES.

What we ARE giving you, is TIME to Think.

WHY? Because, as of TODAY - “ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

Vague enough for you?…..but clear enough, to be certain.

Friends, World Conditions have CHANGED CONSIDERABLY, as of Today, and since our last post, so……..this is NOW, our current status going forward.

Everything that’s happened up to this point in time, and ALL that we’ve ever posted here on DR from the beginning, has led up to this point in time, Right Now, Today and how we view things:

“ANYTHING can Happen, at ANY TIME”.

You want FACTS about this Financial Currency investment? In our World (Dr. Clarke’s World), the only Fact that is truly a “Fact” when it comes to these financial currency investments, is the Fact that the country of Iraq, Vietnam or ANY other country, can decide to move the value of their currency, up or down “PUBLICLY”, ANY TIME THEY WANT or decide, to do so (Technically).

They don’t need a Reason. They’re not required to tell the Public or you, Anything about Anything. They NEVER telegraph ahead of time, exactly WHEN, by giving a date or even an Accurate Range of Dates. They NEVER telegraph ahead of time, the RATES, and in which direction, up or down, because that would defeat their main purpose. You have to ask the question, “WHY would they Ever do such a thing?”

If fact, they do the opposite. They disguise these things - Times, Dates, Rates, Intentions. They don’t tell you WITH ACCURACY, about what they’re planning on doing. They always “Mis-direct” the Public, on purpose, WHEN IT COMES TO FINANCIAL CURRENCY ADJUSTMENTS..…and the bigger the adjustments up or down, the MORE HIDDEN, the information…..Put yourself in THEIR shoes for a minute - from their perspective.

There Certainly is not, and never has been, INSIDE INTEL PEOPLE, who know these financial currency FACTS, because the Fact is, those FACTS are Unknowable, by ANYONE……especially the Public News Outlets, in the form of Written News Articles, TV broadcasts, Internet Broadcasts, Church Gossip, and RumorTel by Chatty people, usually wanting something, like needing your Money, or Control of you, in some form.

Oh, they might know something about something, these mysterious INSIDE INTEL PEOPLE, but as far as the FACTS, that YOU really need to know, about WHEN & HOW MUCH?..…Naw. Nada. No way. NEVER!

What YOU & the Public are really getting, when asking for financial currency FACTS - are purely different forms of SPECULATION, PREDICTION, PROJECTION, MAYBE’S & WHAT IF’S?……and trying to Turn them into FACTS…….which is INSANE. It’s INSANITY. Looney Toonery (gee, another new word)……THEY’RE ALL JUST REPORTERS. REPORTERS!..…this includes all the complex financial data that some seem to compile, with historical records, graphs, charts…..even laws, or agreements, treaties…….FACTS?

Not even close, because all these are written and passed along, by someone else or agency, or country or government or financial institution, or whoever - you know, the all-knowing “THEY” said it, so it must be true……and “THEY” are just passing along the scraps of information, that leads them to yet another supposed FACTUAL CONCLUSION, which really and truly takes you right back to the same old SPECULATION, PREDICTION, PROJECTION, MAYBE & WHAT IF?…….and then. THEN. You have to realize that Anything written, or by law, or by proxy, or by agreement, can be CHANGED OVERNIGHT! - in a Moments Notice…..and without YOU even knowing it.

Thus, we say, there is only ONE FACT, as we stated above, when it comes to this investment, and the rest of Everything Else you see & hear out in Dinarland & Beyond - IT’S ALL JUST ONE BIG DOG & PONY SHOW, just to pass the time……we call it all, “ENTERTAINMENT”……”ILLOGICAL” to be accurate.

GOOD LUCK in the Days, Weeks & Months ahead, with ALL of your decisions - for which YOU alone, are 100% Personally responsible for, and have been, since Day One.

Once again, as we’ve always stated, “We Love FRIDAY’S”……because it’s our favorite day of the week, as “ILLOGICAL” takes on a whole new (Important) meaning, on that day…..IN FACT, that’s why we think FRIDAY’S are the most IMPORTANT day of the week, “ILLOGICALLY”, of course - and thus, what we’re all about: The BEST in “FUN ILLOGICAL ENTERTAINMENT”……which, by the way, means absolutely Nothing Important, Truthful or Meaningful, whatsoever.

We Wish You a Wonderful Day and the Weeks ahead,

Our Very Best to you ALL,

DR. CLARKE

P.S. DR. CLARKE is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker, currency dealer, drug dealer, or even a sex-trafficking dealer, of any kind. We do not intend and are not, providing financial, legal, tax, political, currency or any other advice, instructions, guidance, prayers, remedy’s, spells, ear candling, prophesies, readings, foot baths, Hopium, or Guru-ism, to anyone reading our information. 

Our writings and opinions, are merely for “ILLOGICAL” informational and Entertainment Purposes Only, somewhat and possibly vaguely fictional, and not in competition with anyone, for anything - especially not Money, Applause, Popularity Contests, MLM programs, pumping currencies, pumping gas, or getting lots of Comments, or any future benefits, perks, programs, tips, monetary gain, or for anything else that we can think of right now - but we’re sure, we’ll think of some more things later.

It is not our purpose or intention to influence any person to purchase or sell Iraqi Dinar or Vietnam Dong, or any other currency or financial instrument, or dog biscuits - and NEVER has been…or to affiliate or support or recommend to, or be a part of, to connect ourselves with any person or other organization or group, other than ourselves.

Do this: Fully Seek and rely on the advice of licensed and registered financial, legal and tax advisers of your choice, for ALL Financial related matters, without exception - is our highest recommendation…..not that we matter.

We have NO Websites, Conference Calls, Currency Dealers, Brokers, 3rd Parties, Company Affiliations, Block Parties, or any outside interests affiliated with our communications on this DR blog, with any outside sources, with regard to financial gain or profit, other than our own investments….and no monetary or special or professional financial affiliations for profit or gain with anyone person or company, including, but not limited to, the Dinar Recaps website and blog.

We are strictly, “Nobody’s”, with any importance or significance whatsoever in this world or hill & dale, and you should not listen to, follow or believe ANYTHING, that we write or communicate. We’re actually very very Crazy, at our core, like you can’t even imagine, how crazy.

It’s all 100% your choice, to do, think, take action or stand on your head, or shave your head, in whatever way you want and desire, if any….and if you make a bad move (which you certainly will), don’t blame it on others - blame yourself……and then get over it, and move on, as quickly as possible - knowing you learned something that sucked, perhaps - but you might just love the pain of such things, over & over…..instead of the pleasure.

We don’t know, “One person’s Pain is another Person’s Pleasure”, and vice versa…….but then again, you may not know either, till you realize it…..and even THAT will probably CHANGE, along the way.

Just make sure you have “FUN”, at Whatever you’re doing……in our “ILLOGICAL UNIMPORTANT OPINION”…..if you Choose. 

Life is just Full of Choices…….and we’ve made Ours……for Now.

Don’t Look Backwards…….Nothing you want is back “There”. It’s all Forward. Always Look Forward…….up Ahead. What’s Next? What’s Next? This will Serve You, the rest of your Days.

This is Where WE Choose to Live. It’s a REAL NICE Neighborhood…….Try it Sometime….If You Choose……..and Always Choose LOVE.

Always Choose LOVE - for IT Conquers ALL…….which includes “Tough Love”, to be sure.
“Even when You’re Dead & Gone…….YOUR LOVE WILL STILL REMAIN”……

at least that’s what We Believe……but then what we Believe, is only what WE Believe.
You get to Choose……for You. Choose Wisely.

If Only You Knew………the FACTS.

We are the Original, and the Only - DR. CLARKE
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 Empty Clarke

Post by Scotchie Mon May 22, 2017 10:34 am

Another pompous a-hole, who is never right.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dr. Clarke Rerun   5/22/17 Empty Re: Dr. Clarke Rerun 5/22/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon May 22, 2017 4:43 pm

almost end of May, so it would be about the 15th prediction that dipshit Clarke got wrong...out of 15...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Mon May 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Sounds like he's looking for redemption. He and scumbag admin Bill should both get on their knees. Maybe they'll share a prison cell. Lmao!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon May 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Recaps needs a jump start.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down