Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars

Go down

The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars Empty The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 22, 2017 2:03 am

The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars

The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars Doc-P-102927-636309744658780714

2 hours ago Last updated
The time now is 02:58 PM

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:
The Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior, on Sunday, was able to detect 414 cases of administrative and financial corruption in the various joints of the ministry in Baghdad and the provinces, and his recommendation to return more than 117 billion dinars to the state treasury, during the month of April.

The Planning and Follow-up Division of the Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of the Interior, in a report obtained by "Al-Ghad Press", that it issued its report on "the overall audit activities, inspection and oversight of the departments and departments of the Office for the month of April of 2017."

"The audit and follow-up department of the Office of the Inspector-General was able to return 20,278,449 dinars to the State Treasury and recommended the return of another 117,014,867,950 dinars, and was also prevented from wasting 5,562,000 dinars."

The report added that "the Directorate followed the implementation of 24 projects within the investment plan of the Ministry and 56 other projects within its operational plan, and audited 185 internal audit reports, as well as the statement of opinion with 130 reports and an investigative council issued by the departments of inspection Baghdad and the provinces and other departments.

In the field of inspection, it clarified that "the Baghdad Inspection Directorate was able to control 216 cases of administrative corruption and 24 cases of financial corruption. The indicators of administrative corruption were discovered, 158 cases of negligence, 26 cases of forgery, 20 cases of functional exploitation, 8 cases of misuse of authority, , While indicators of financial corruption, 13 cases of bribery, 3 cases of theft, 4 cases of embezzlement and 4 cases of waste of public money.

The Directorate of Inspections of the provinces was able to control 139 cases of administrative corruption and 20 cases of financial corruption, were indicators of administrative corruption seized, 112 cases of negligence, and 17 cases of functional exploitation, and 3 cases of abuse of power, and 5 cases of fraud, and cases of extortion, 17 cases of waste of public money, two cases of embezzlement and one theft case. "

In the area of ​​monitoring and performance evaluation, the Directorate of Monitoring and Performance Evaluation has been able to monitor 15 cases of administrative and financial corruption, set up 18 fact-finding committees and received 175 reports of corruption cases, of which 11 were valid and 24 were incorrect. Investigations are continuing with the remaining 140 reports. "

The Directorate of Monitoring also managed to send 2,183 disclosure forms to the financial authorities to the Integrity Commission during the month of April, while the number of those who filled the forms of the Code of Conduct 13395 military and 320 employees, the report said that the Directorate carried out during the month of April 64 tour, including 6 offices of offices Inspector General as well as the directorates of the ministry in Baghdad and the provinces.

The Directorate of Investigations and Legal was able during the period from 1/1/2017 to 16/5/2017 to complete 395 committees and an investigative council, and recommended the Directorate to refer 4 accused of corruption cases to the Integrity Commission, and it closed during the same period 50 councils and an investigative committee, The committees approved during the period amounted to 342 committees.

LINK

The Interior Inspectorate reveals 414 cases of corruption in the ministry and recommends the return of 117 billion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum