Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities

Go down

Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  Empty Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 22, 2017 1:41 am

Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities

Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  304099Image1

By Rudao 15 hours ago

Roudao - Erbil

The Vice President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki, on Sunday, that Iraq needs Chinese companies to complete the process of construction and reconstruction of liberated cities.

"Maliki received the official ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Iraq, Chen Weicheng, during the meeting, and discussed the latest political and security developments in Iraq and the region," the media office of the vice president said.

Maliki stressed, according to the statement, "the need to strengthen cooperation and mutual exchange between the two countries in all areas, especially political and economic."

"Iraq needs the efforts and expertise of Chinese companies to complete the process of construction and reconstruction of liberated cities," he said, praising China's support for Iraq, providing necessary supplies to displaced families and supporting it in international forums.

For his part, the Chinese ambassador reiterated his country's support for "Iraq in its war against gangs, the continuation of humanitarian assistance to displaced families, and China's willingness to contribute to the completion of the construction and reconstruction of the infrastructure of liberated cities."

LINK

Maliki, during his meeting with the Chinese ambassador: Iraq needs your companies to complete the construction of liberated cities  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum