Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
true facts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
true facts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
true facts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
true facts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
true facts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
true facts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
true facts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
true facts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
true facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
true facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
true facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
true facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
true facts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
true facts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
true facts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
true facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
true facts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
true facts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
true facts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
true facts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

true facts

4 posters

Go down

true facts Empty true facts

Post by mr redneck Sat May 20, 2017 5:14 pm

since abadi took office has there been a real change as he stated it  would?of course not. major bills stalled or they reached a second vote but never a third and final vote ever wonder why?   and by the way people are still in short supply of food water and electric the goi is still robbing Iraq blind despite laws passed against this. and of course m and friends are still running the country even though charges are up the yang on them. the answer is very simple iran btw where does abadi come from? iran I can go on but will stop. do you begin to see a conection? and you wonder why no rv this week abadi said by fri mousl wound end and some claim then an rv would happen did it? lastly trump is in the middle east for a major meeting and guess what iranand abadi are not present.and neither is the money that the world has promised since they never lived up to the part of a deal. will it ever rv?

mr redneck

Back to top Go down

true facts Empty Re: true facts

Post by Guru ShowTheCrap Sat May 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Well Redneck, wish your post made any sense, however if you are a part of the Guru Made Up "Internet Group" or know there is no such thing and its a TNT, Bruce, and others Guru scam. Then you would also know and this has been posted many times, more than likely there will be NO Public, then who cares !

If you have noticed, many of the Guru's are now kicking the can out 1, 2 and 3 years, and some possibly never. But hang in there cowboy, keep sending them your money because they really did not think they would be here doing their internet show today, this week, next week or this year. Remember, they have bills to pay because this is all for you. Remember to mail your donation, use paypal,or even a goose to get it to them.

Don't forget to get a hold of Frank26 at KTF ALWAYS to get on of his currency bundles. He openly says he is selling currency as that is how he makes his living tony tony omg omg true facts 2322496710 true facts 2322496710 true facts 2322496710 true facts 2322496710 true facts 2322496710 true facts 2322496710 true facts 2322496710 true facts 2322496710 .

Guru ShowTheCrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 am

Guru, I believe you took Redneck's post the wrong way-Before you compare him to a guru, which he is not, maybe you should do some investigating and some research into Iraq to find out what is really happening in the middle east, and come to your own conclusions about the problems that exist there, rather than attacking someone with information pertaining to such- Apparently you are quick to jump the gun- I believe you owe this person an apology- He has NEVER been wrong in his assessments of current issues in that country- And, for the record, ALL of his posts made about Iraq make perfect sense-Do your homework and find out for yourself, and think about what you are going to say, and to whom you say it, before you climb someone's ass-Thank you- :nonono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr redneck Sun May 21, 2017 9:36 am

thanks terbo but the real problem is there are many who think they know just because they read garbage instead of actual facts that's why the world is full of fn idiots that think they know it all. enjoy life loser. btw when you answer a post at least ans the post not some of your dribble have a blessed day you need it

mr redneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 10:20 am

Anyone seen Jayzee lately?  LOL

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 am

The actual facts for a RV is none, the gurus promised a RV, no one else , not even abadi, if your looking for facts , just look in the guru archives, the fact are all there ,the fact that you been lied to for years, that's all you have to do, look at all the rediculous post over the years, anyhow welcome redneck to dinardaily.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Chaz, I'm surprised that you took this the wrong way also-Everyone knows there is no RV on the horizon, or, if ever, but what comes from Iraq makes all the difference if anyone CARES to look into what Iraq's Abadi has not, and will not do- He wants all this money from the IMF and the world bank, and what have they done for an assurance to that the IMF and TWB will get it back? Iraq will NEVER see a dime, other than what they have received so far, and even IF they got the money, how in hell are they supposed to pay it back, based on promises? These promises Iraq cannot keep, so, now watch Iraq end up a province of Iran-Watch and see-Abadi and Maliki are both Iranians by birth, so why would either one try to 'stab' the other? Abadi WILL NOT continue on as P.M. and that's what Iran wants, so don't be surprised to see Maliki waltz back into the limelite or prime ministership- This has been Iran's basic plan for a long time now-And, for the record, Redneck will end up being right again, as always, wait and see-He wasn't even stating there would be an RV, where in hell do people say that he was? Read it again-He was speaking on a 'what if' scenario, and y'all take it the wrong way, for crissake- What is wrong with people? question  I hope all is well with you, Chaz- Enjoy the beautiful weekend!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 21, 2017 12:31 pm

No I didn't, I'm explaining to the sheep who are following the con artists,(gurus) who read these post, for there investments, lol,,, every chance I get I'll ride piggy back on someone's post, nothing derogatory to redneck's post , I'm actually taking to the sheep, you should know me by now Terbo, & to redneck hope you did not take it the wrong way, this is my style of writing, Hey how's it going Terbo buddy, haven't heard from you in a few days.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun May 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Chaz, I stand corrected, p.m. me sometime, we need to talk-I'm doin OK, just haven't been here due to all the new guru bullshit- Got better things to do than listen to a bunch of fk'n idiot gurus, IF you know what I mean, and this is NOT directed to you in any way, shape or form-This is why my time here will be non-existant, and a god send  to some, I'm sure but that is OK, because when they are still here listening and wishing about all the $$$$$$$ signs they see right now, look at all the time they have wasted- Oh, well, it ain't me- When they are down to their last fk'n dollar, maybe if they are smart, can look back at how gullible they all were- Sucks to be them-And, yes, I may be a hard ass, but when anyone tries to explain things and gets shot down all the time, it gets sickening, and I've basically had enough, and when it is all said and done, the only ones here will be the rocket scientists- There is too much dissention for anyone to really be here, because, all the gurus have lied so long, the peeps believe it, so, when someone 'new' comes and gives info, automatically they are stupid, and a liar on top of it? Quite the way to be, ain't it? Well, the 'sheeple' should be quite aware of what is going on, about the dinar and the gurus, but it keeps on being brought up every day of the week- It's great for people to know that aren't privy to it all, but constantly spread like peanut butter? Come on, enough is enough-The word has been out for years-If the people ignore what they have been told about this ride, they deserve to take it sideways, and like I've said before, you can't reason with a basket of grape fruit, or squeeze knowledge out of a turnip-There, I've said my piece, now watch some asshole come and throw a wrench into it- Twisted Evil It won't surprise me at all-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 1:47 pm

true facts Drama_10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 21, 2017 2:13 pm

true facts Screen46

true facts 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by jyzze Sun May 21, 2017 6:56 pm

in ans to your reply rambler nash. it use to    be a great site where yofu could exchange different views not guru hunting or 5 yrs ago and the rest of the bs. you claim its fast growing well most of the regulars that made the site left way before your time. you might have gained members from various sites that were canned and this is there last hope so to speak. just because you get a lot of info that does not mean its always correct. once in a while try the Iraqi busisness news or the imbn these are just a few it might broaden your horizons. as far as selling trust ask nick about that and then ask if most have under a half a mill do you need it? that's before taxes by then most will piss it away . lastly as far as the value of the dinar you have to ask    iran and m . they have been behind the curtain since abadi came in that's why there has been little progress. adios people I have had enough of this bs hope you tag and catch  the gurus like Iraq does to m

jyzze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 9:00 pm

jyzze wrote:in ans to your reply rambler nash. it use to    be a great site where yofu could exchange different views not guru hunting or 5 yrs ago and the rest of the bs. you claim its fast growing well most of the regulars that made the site left way before your time.

Regulars?  Like Okie Oilman?  You do know this used to be his old website and Terbo was even a mod.  Lol

My....  How times have changed.

Terbo56
VIP Member
true facts Stars6
true facts 1399-3

true facts Empty
true facts I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Still Trusting Okie   true facts I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb - 10:53true facts I_icon_quote

Okie only gives to us what info he is told or afforded,right or wrong- I WILL stand by Okie any day of the week,and on holidays,too- If you are going to be upset,at anyone,beupset at the people that bring us intel that is on the downside,and not the up and up as it should be,and maybe yourselves 4 falling into ALL the negativity that is brought to this site- There is so much negativity here, that you could corrode all the batteries at Walmart with it, and it's high time it ended-TMO-
https://www.dinardaily.net/t18508p50-still-trusting-okie#121220

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 21, 2017 11:34 pm

jyzze wrote:in ans to your reply rambler nash. it use to    be a great site where yofu could exchange different views

If you bother to read some of the posts, some folks do exchange different views. It may not be what your view is, but it is different...

not guru hunting or 5 yrs ago and the rest of the bs.

It sounds like you have an issue with a few of the posters here. Dinar Daily has the foe option, or just don't click on the posters post that you may have an issue with. Dinar Daily is an open forum, not a closed minded Guru forum. Anybody can post what they feel is important to them.

you claim its fast growing well most of the regulars that made the site left way before your time.

So now your saying that there was a problem/issue before it became "Home Of The Guru Hunters" and the "Five Years Ago In Dinarland" posts. Your contradicting yourself. If the members have already left and moved on, this site is going to take on the dynamic of what the current members/guests make it.

you might have gained members from various sites that were canned and this is there last hope so to speak.

Not really. There are those who want to get both sides and this is one site that allows both sides to be posted. Dinar Daily doesn't censor to fit a narrative, like so many Guru sites do.

just because you get a lot of info that does not mean its always correct. once in a while try the Iraqi busisness news or the imbn these are just a few it might broaden your horizons.

Doesn't that sound like you are telling me what to post, and where to get them, when I do the news articles? LOL

If those are places that you would like to be brought over to Dinar Daily, WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM DOING IT!

as far as selling trust ask nick about that

As far as I know, Nick isn't selling any trusts. If he is, then lets all throw him under the bus! Do you actually have anything on that or are you creating a rumor? Lets have the proof and get to the bottom of that!

and then ask if most have under a half a mill do you need it? that's before taxes by then most will piss it away . lastly as far as the value of the dinar you have to ask    iran and m . they have been behind the curtain since abadi came in that's why there has been little progress.

If Maliki wasn't there, it would be someone else. Do you remember when Maliki was the button pusher? Everybody praised him then, but since he didn't push the button, he became the bad guy for Dinarland. If you took a look at the politics over there, it's not all about "M" and Iran. There is quite a bit more going on...

adios people I have had enough of this bs hope you tag and catch  the gurus like Iraq does to m

true facts 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon May 22, 2017 10:02 am

There are a lot of people in denial, first step,admit you made a mistake, second step, forgive yourself, and 3rd step seek help, get the truth ,I notice this person said that we are not always correct ? Correct in what? Our spelling?lol,,,
   If we are not correct I guess the gurus are, lol,,,,!..
Sorry can't keep from laughing.
    Anyhow, its a proven fact that we are correct, the denial stage is the hardest, so get over it act like a adult, its not about you per say but the thousands of dinar junkies out there that needs help, yep the gurus has you in there clutches, pull a way before its to late.
    There are different addictions, money is one, or not enough, just like a drug,the gurus knows how to play this, they are just like a drug dealer, 3rd step, get rid of your drug dealer (guru), now there are options on the 4th step, instead of flushing your dinar down the toilet, I sold mine, lol,,,, did I do a bad thing NO! I actually traded it for a used car,& the people who took the dinar for the car was ecstatic, even after i told them it was a scam, the RV that is.
    So the truth  has set me free . that's what this site is all about, to set you free, that is correct truth.
  Peace & blessings
     Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon May 22, 2017 11:39 am

I just want ever one to understand about money, not having enough money, if your paying your bills ,your buying enough food for you & your family, your socking away enough for your retirement & some for a emergency & maybe a little play money, well I say your doing

Sorry I have to run real quick, will finish the post later.
  My apologies.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruShoeTheCrap Mon May 22, 2017 12:46 pm

My feeling exactly Chad. The posting of Redneck who has apparently never been wrong, is just further old news that means nothing. As  I did get chastised a little, it just shows the depth of the addiction to the Con.

Money schemes are done every day and those that think the way the followers do are in for a big surprise. It does not matter what I think, its only the facts that matter. This has gone on for over 12 to 15 years. Every day is Payday, release of 800 numbers when there is no such thing,

Anyway, either Terbo misread my post and or did not understand what I was saying, thus taking it upon himself to be an attack dog for his friend, or he has no clue either. Frankly and factually, any news out of Iraq is not credible and typically old out of date propaganda.

Iran, huh. Iran has not the control the US and others have over Iraq, unless of course your looking for another war.

Anyway, enough said, and to Mr. Terbo, I have nothing to apologize for whatsoever ! Fact is, th8is is not going to happen the way most think it will !

GuruShoeTheCrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon May 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Ok, I'm back to finish my post from above, I say your doing great, as the Word of God says ; the (LOVE) of money is the root of all evil , and boy do I see all sorts if evil here in the matrix called dinarland, very fitting word matrix, watch the movie,your see what I mean.
   Money is not going to save this planet ,that's already been done by the name of Jesus, all we have to do is come in agreement with that statement & believe in God's Son, that is the beginning of becoming a new creation, & I give God the glory.
    So money is just a tool, if I don't have a hammer to pound I'll use a rock, which I have done before, did it work ?you bet cha, so if there is no money God will provide a way, now your going to say now I'm getting religious, lol,,,,,  will these lieing gurus sure do, & there as far away as being saved , born again Christians as I am as far from Mars, of course I pray they will be one day, but nevertheless what they are doing is not Godly!!
   These gurus are all the way satanic,with there doctrines & there methods of conning every body.
    And you so called Christians are falling for it, that's because you don't know nor read the Word of God.
    Now for the sinners ,well your really in trouble, for one, these satanic gurus don't preach the good news, (The Gospel) salvation, all they preach is the prosperity gospel, which in no place in the Bible does it say you will be save by money, so the sinners get nothing out of this RV scandal, nothing, this RV SCAM is dangerous for both sinners,& the religious group, the gurus uses lies, plus if your not born again, in the darkness of there homes they do witchcraft. Now I'm not going to get into a long discussion how they do this because it would take up most of the day. Do your research .
   So money is the object of discussion here, it has become a idol for both Christians & sinners, in another words the dinar.
   God would not bless anyone from the millions of people who have starved to death, murdered, raped, and are still suffering so you can be rich ? how ridiculous, maybe your god might but not the One in the Bible.
    I'm going to leave you with some things to think about, are you going to serve & worship the devil (gurus)? or Jesus? You know the Righteous One.
    Peace & blessings
  Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:57 am

I wonder when "Mr. Redneck" is going to pay us another visit.  lol

Ssmith