Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country! 5/20/17

+5
kenmor
Ethel Biscuit
ReapAndSow73
Scotchie
Ssmith
9 posters

Go down

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty ~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country! 5/20/17

Post by Ssmith Sat May 20, 2017 11:56 am

Sent: Sat, May 20, 2017 10:41 am
Subject: Major Shortage of IQD

A major disruption has occurred on the borders of Iraq not allowing the Iraqi Dinar to leave the country.  The result of this will be higher prices in the marketplace (which could be very volatile) effective immediately.  Uncirculated dinar is almost impossible to obtain anymore.  We are suggesting to our customers to buy Circulated or whatever we can get our hands on.  Remember, it’s all currency and can be exchanged at any time.  Being the World Leader in this space our resources are far more vast and our relationships more deep than anyone in our industry. 

Please call with any questions, however, please know this will be a challenging obstacle for the foreseeable future. 

Thank You,

Xchange of America Team

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 XchangeLogoWebNewsletterHeader

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country! 5/20/17

Post by Ssmith Sat May 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Wonder if they will increase their "buy back" prices.  It might be the last chance you have to unload what you bought.  Better sell before it's too late!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty Out Of Country

Post by Scotchie Sat May 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Of course, this is the first step in bringing about a new currency.

ISIS and others own billions of dinar, that will not be able to be cashed out, except right now.  Take advantage.

Dinar prices might spike here, but it is throwing good monies after bad.

I hope my WSOMN friends understand what is happening.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty Re: ~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country! 5/20/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat May 20, 2017 2:16 pm

perhaps on the verge of a redenomination, which has been the plan since 2009.  CBI has told the world about 20 times that they're gonna redenominate, regardless of what lying gurus have spewed for the past 5+ years.  Currency outside Iraq will have a very small window to be exchanged at current values; then they will be rendered worthless.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat May 20, 2017 4:46 pm

"We are suggesting to our customers to buy Circulated or whatever we can get our hands on."

Now THAT'S the way to hype and pump your product! That should get some more fools wasting money they can ill afford to spend.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Sat May 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Word is going around that xchange of america never sent such an email. Info is bogus......hmmmmm
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Sat May 20, 2017 11:42 pm

I called them, they did in fact send that email. I was told they cannot comment and that I should contact corporate on Monday for an explanation. For those who choose to do so the number is 1-888-796-2962. Pick up the phone, make a call...what a novel idea for some. Stop with this "word is going around" bull$hit. No "hmmmmmm" about it idiot, call for yourself.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MBosman Sun May 21, 2017 1:17 am

I'm starting to believe that  Scotchie and Ssmith are starting to sound like planted trolls or something. Starting to sound like butt hurt democrats. Getting kinda old. 
I don't like the bs guru's anymore then anyone else. Five years ago I met a guy who was a international CPA with duel citizenship in the US and Iraq. I met him through a very high powered attorney out in Cali. At that time he was always traveling back and forth from the US to Iraq. I had just bought dinar. I asked the guy point blank "is this Iraqi dinar a scam"? He looked me straight in the eye and said "no, it is not a scam". That was the end of our conversation. He wouldn't talk anymore about it. 

Will the dinar RV, RD, lop, or wind up as wall paper? I don't know, but this guy was pretty convincing.

So I'm not selling my dinar, and we'll see what happens.

MBosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 21, 2017 1:21 am

MBosman wrote:I'm starting to believe that  Scotchie and Ssmith are starting to sound like planted trolls or something. Starting to sound like butt hurt democrats. Getting kinda old. 
I don't like the bs guru's anymore then anyone else. Five years ago I met a guy who was a international CPA with duel citizenship in the US and Iraq. I met him through a very high powered attorney out in Cali. At that time he was always traveling back and forth from the US to Iraq. I had just bought dinar. I asked the guy point blank "is this Iraqi dinar a scam"? He looked me straight in the eye and said "no, it is not a scam". That was the end of our conversation. He wouldn't talk anymore about it. 

Will the dinar RV, RD, lop, or wind up as wall paper? I don't know, but this guy was pretty convincing.

So I'm not selling my dinar, and we'll see what happens.

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Give_a10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty MBosman

Post by Scotchie Sun May 21, 2017 8:52 am

MBosman - Nothing wrong with holding on to your dinar, as long as you are not doing without elsewhere.  There is always a possibility that the dinar will revalue, perhaps in a few years.  I would never tell anyone to sell; however, if Iraq comes out with a new currency so that ISIS and other terrorist groups outside of Iraq could not redeem, then wallpaper it is.  You seem smart enough to realize that.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Sun May 21, 2017 9:47 am

Mr.  Florida......I wrote down the info i received from 2 dinarians who both individually called and both received the info that the email was not sent.  And if do do your own research ..... confused.... .this "breaking news" is nowhere to be found outside of Dinarland!!!  At least I could not find any!  So my hmmmm. .was wondering what the truth is.  I send you a dose of love and happiness cause it sure looks like you are in desperate need of some!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Sun May 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Mr. (or Mrs.) Kenmore. I don't need a dose of your love, I'm good in that department. I too have friends who did not receive the email but I did in fact receive it. Since I was suspicious I called the company directly and received confirmation that they did indeed send it. Because you have two friends that didn't receive the email doesn't mean you couldn't make a frigging simple phone call before you start with the "word I'm hearing" and "hmmmmm" crap. I enjoy this site because as a dinarian I look at both sides of this investment and I appreciate what the faithful as well as the naysayers have to say. Too many repost garbage, rumor, heresay, or speculation as fact. Do your homework. My "neighbor has an uncle married to the minister of a church in Zimbabwe" is the kind of crap that bores me. Mr. Florida doesn't like being bored and doesn't suffer fools lightly. Be blessed.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenmor Sun May 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Mr. Fl.  I just have to say that in my time on this website, i have not met a person like you. Angry , nesty language and bitter.  Everyone has been kind and polite, speaking their mind.  I wish you well!
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 21, 2017 2:11 pm

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Screen44
~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Screen45

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty The Elites Real Plan

Post by umiumi12 Wed May 24, 2017 2:33 pm

As the Nibiru System and it's calamity gets closer to our planet, it occurred to me that the sociopathic elite criminals may very well be stalling this RV until the calamity is upon us which is only a few months away; more than likely August 2017. These sociopaths have built underground cities to save themselves and they know full well people left on the surface will be destroyed and life will be tough for a good long while. Because this RV-GCR has been delayed nearly to the time of our planets scheduled cataclysm which happens about every 3,600 years with the passing of Nibiru's system, I believe the sociopaths are sticking to their usual scumbag path and are stealing this gift from humanity. The funny thing is they believe they are going to be saved. Let them descend into their graves.

~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty ~BREAKING NEWS~ IRAQ is NOT Allowing DINAR Out of the Country!   5/20/17 Empty

umiumi12

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Thu May 25, 2017 12:34 am

The above article sounds like one BGG and his cronies made up. They would rather lie than tell the truth. Always pumping the rv.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu May 25, 2017 7:07 pm

kenmor   , FloridaJohnny
Forum Friend i agree with FLORIDA JOHNNY.....kenmor .florida is not a bad person..YOU AND YOUR MINIONS HERE .JUST DONT GET IT! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF EITHER SO YES, PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF YOU ACTING LIKE KNOW IT ALL...AND IT'S A REAL BULLY MENTALITY IF YOU ASK ME! CHILL DON'T BE SO MEAN!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum