Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Buds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: WSOMN Buds   Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 am

To my WSOMN buds, who can continue to read my posts here on Dinar Daily.  Welcome, again.

ADMINBILL's nose hair has fallen out.  Yes, 12 more days to the end of the month, and the next delay will be posted.  To make your life easier and not to stress out, just go with the flow that the RV will happen at the end of the second quarter, June 30th. 

Of course, the RV of the Iraqi dinar will not happen this year.  I told my close followers this in January, so they could just relax for the next 11 months.  I am not saying the RV will happen on Jan 1, 2018, as it could be 2019, or even 2020.  One thing is for sure, there will be no RV of the dinar this year.  Take that to the bank!!!

The zim.............well, I know you all are hoping.  Hope is a good thing, but when hope fades, take it in stride.  The old zim is worthless paper.  If Firefly would tell you so, perhaps you will believe it.  ADMINBILL has tried to make me useless, but I will be around long after WSOMN chat closes.  First I look for hours and days to be cut back, and finally it will close.  There is no reason to keep it open.  ADMINBILL has run out of superlatives.  His lies have caught him up in a real bind.  WSOMN members, little by little, are starting to realize ADMINBILL is not on chat for them, he is on chat for himself and his "handler". 

My buds....spend your monies on necessities.  If need be, at least cash out some of your holdings rather than go without.  This is especially true for those that need medical procedures.

There will come a time you will not be able to cash out what you hold.  Think this out, and do the right thing for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Buds   Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 am

Right now there are 42 members logged on at WSOMN now and chat is dead.  People are just waiting to see if Bill comes in to put out some Hopium to get them through the weekend.  I bet he won't disappoint them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MBosman

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Buds   Fri May 19, 2017 10:31 am

Scotchie seems to have a personal vendetta against WSOMN. All you guys really need to grow up a little.
Back to top Go down
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Buds   Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 am

MBosman wrote:
All you guys really need to grow up a little.

Care to expand on that? Or was it just a drive-by insult?

spring1

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: MBosman   Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 am

MBosman, perhaps you have not been around the past couple of months to understand why I am not fond of ADMINBILL.

I was a member of WSOMN who followed all the rules.  ADMINBILL appreciated all I had to say, and actually gave me a separate section in the WSOMN Forum to speak my mind and share my thoughts.

At times what I had to say was adverse to what ADMINBILL or other members had to say; however, ADMINBILL seemed to be honorable and let my thoughts be read by all.

I had over 7,000 views of my thread in the Forum at WSOMN.

Then one day, for no apparent reason, ADMINBILL banned me from WSOMN, and deleted anything I posted to WSOMN over months and years.  It was if I was never a member of WSOMN for approximately 5 years.

To add a little flavor, I had sent private messages to ADMINBILL telling him personal information, so that he might understand why I was skeptical at times.  Information, I never shared with anyone else at WSOMN.

ADMINBILL determined on his own that I was cut and pasting the WSOMN chat and posting the information elsewhere.  Of course, I never did this.  I was loyal to ADMINBILL and my WSOMN friends.

But over and above canceling me out of WSOMN chat, and banning me, ADMINBILL, for whatever strange reason, decided to share my personal information with all on WSOMN, and PUBLISHED MY PHONE NUMBER in chat.

Is this honorable?  Is this a man of integrity?  Is this a man whose mind in clear?

On a whim ADMINBILL decided I was not only not wanted on WSOMN, he "outed" anything and everything about me.

It was totally unexpected by me, and to this date, even though ADMINBILL now knows all the rumors he heard about me were false, he has never apologized.  I did ask for one, and he has been silent.

So, do I have a vendetta?  You are damn sure I do, and luckily have this thread to be able to post what is on my mind.  ADMINBILL, on the other hand looks like a little man, a liar, a vindictive a-hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Buds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-