Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri May 19, 2017 9:02 am

Guru Poppy3:   the 10 days deadline is now for themselve's to get things implimented is what i am being told still trying to confirm this but this isn't a maliki dead line it is one they have placed on themselve all the fab five have set anouther meeting for sunday also so at this point i am not sure if this meeting this evening is the sunday meeting they have moved up or is just another extra meeting.

Yesterday the ss contact said they had the schedule showing the sunday meeting and didn't mention this meeting today. Either way it is sounding very good that they are in a hurry, poppy3

they are scrambling to set the course for making changes. Sadr stated last night they will move to replace Maliki. SADR & TALIBANI don't play games, they will be deliberate in their actions and it appears they have their mind made up that Maliki is out. They are not listening to any of his requests for face to face meeting and are moving forward. This is the most limbo of this process we have been in and yet I think it may be our best position in three years.

According to their own figures released back last Dec., Their budget is figured on $3.41 so it will be at least that amount. Remember follow the money and the man with our money is Dr Shabibi and he has said several time their money will be the highest in the m/east and at present that figure is $3.60. Don't worry about rate or listen to the peeps giving any definite rate they don't have a clue.

I received a call that stated there is a meeting that has taken place in washington yesterday and it involved several high level peeps that i can't mention at this time. They were told of a change in the administration in iraq and that many political changes would become apparent within the next few days... nothing was made very explicit at this time but this was a special called meeting after the arrival of a high level representative from iraq arrived here and requested permission to update o and staff.

Guru BGG:   The most interesting news of the day is there was a “mini-summit” meeting of the Erbil 5 today in Najaf...they just aren’t saying what happened. There could be a lot of reasons for the secrecy...(possibly an additional “secret” meeting tomorrow).  Maliki wasn’t even invited – no matter what his PR goons are spouting.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Looks like we may have reached a turning point. The meeting in Najaf today has produced a breakthrough where 2 documents have been signed. An official spokesperson just announced that they have finally reached "BIG" and "DECISIVE" results, and in the next 2 days we will witness the outcome of these decisions.

Guru Mailman17:  MALIKI WAS GIVEN A DATE...HE SAID SCREW IT...I REALLY THINK THE BIG 5 WAS THINKING...MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE COME TO HIS SENSES.  PLAN B...THEY MUST DO THIS ACCORDINGLY AND TO IRAQI LAW.   THEY...HAVE TOLD PARLIAMENT TO BE READY FOR AN EMERGENCY SESSION.  WE ALSO KNOW THEY HAVE THE VOTES NEEDED.  THEY HAVE STATED THEY WILL NOT NO VOTE HIM....BUT HAVE A REPLACEMENT WHEN THE TIME COMES. OVER THE WEEKEND...JUST LOOK FOR NEWS REGARDING PARLIMENT...THIS IS SEALED JUST GOTTA DO IT RIGHT.  THE RV WILL COME...BUT IRAQ IS BETTER OFF WITH THE RV WITHOUT MALIKI, JUST ASK SHABS.

Guru Kaparoni:  I have been stating for years no LOP and recently these good article are out that IMO confirm the one the other say to me clearly said 1000 dinar will remain 1000 dinar  just like Dr. Fadel and Dr. Bakri said

so  today this one comes out House of Representatives of the fear of corruption associated with raising the zeros Currency  let me show you a few quotes..

He explained that "those who stand deduced from the change are the currency on the interest that they would gain economic situation in Iraq when replacing paper reviews the category of 1000 dinars to one of category 1 dinar, which means that the money supply would remain the same with a different class."

My view of this is that quote is saying that those who have researched this, have realized they will gain economically from this. They also give us the nugget that tells us that they only way they can reduce the money supply is to collect the 3 zero notes in advance (which is what they are doing) as the quote says that this process on it's own does not reduce the money supply.

Now,  "Economists and shows that the process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi currency will lead to increased value, and to increase the purchasing power of citizens, pointing to the need to pursue policies to persuade the citizens quiet and get used to it for a period not exceeding two years. "

Well that pretty much tells it all  increase in purchasing power  i done

Guru Bondlady:  On May 3, 2007, the IMF released a statement in relation to the international compact with Iraq, which has turned the tide in regards to speculation on the Iraq dinar. The contents of the article discuss changes made in Iraq on the economic front of how the Iraq government had eliminated fuel subsidies.

The article also stated that the Central Bank of Iraq had raised interest rates in an attempt to allow a gradual appreciation of the dinar in an attempt to fight dollarization of the Iraq economy. Although there are claims of widespread optimism of some language used later in the press release among some dinar speculators, there have been no publicly released statements or analysis by any news sources or governments.

love this part......These new banknotes led to a new industry**** of selling the new Iraqi dinar ******to oversea investors******** who*** hoped to profit**** from Iraq's new currency****** when the economy improved. ***********The provisional government of Iraq has made this legal,**********(and so did our president bush, when he signed the pressidentual order allowing all american citizens tobe able to invest in iraq..BL) but the banknotes are exchanged at different rates by companies wanting to make profit.

combine that with........These new banknotes led to a new industry of selling the new Iraqi dinar to oversea investors who hoped to profit from Iraq's new currency when the economy improved. The provisional government of Iraq has made this legal, but the banknotes are exchanged at different rates by companies wanting to make profit. Due to the success of this program, t...........then we see no matter what they cant just shut us out at rv time

my historical and interesting stuff thread has a lot of diff stuff in it for any 1 who wants to ck it out every thing i just showed yall is in that thread also.  same as the oil and gold boom town stuff those things apply right now to whats happenin in Iraq   the reconstruction the inflation every thing.  read that an u know what to expect.  all goes right back to a oil boom  buildings and towns grow up and appear almost over night   inflation hits hard  lots of stuff from the past does exact same stuff in Iraq thats why i made those two threads oil an gold booms  

Guru Footforward:  MAYBE I CAN JUMP IN HERE A MINUTE, GUYS.......... JONNY, OR ANY OF THE INTEL PROVIDERS FOR THAT MATTER, INCLUDING MYSELF, WILL BE HERE AS SOON AS THERE IS SOMETHING NEW TO SAY. YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HEAR THAT FROM US FOR A FEW DAYS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING HAS CHANGED. I KNOW JONNY HASN'T BEEN I’M NOT GOING TO TELL ANYONE TO RELAX BECAUSE IT IS STRESSFUL. BUT REALLY, HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU NEED TO TELL YOU WHERE THIS IS GOING? I CAN ALREADY TELL YOU JONNY, BELLA, SOONER, FREEWAY, STUDLEY, AND MANY OTHERS WILL TELL YOU WHAT I'M SAYING....

IT DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT IRAQI NEWS. IRAQ HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. HE, MALIKI, WILL GO BY THE WAY SIDE AFTER THINGS ARE OK.  IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED A YEAR AGO...LAST JUNE-2011 BUT IT DIDN'T.  SHABIBI CAME OUT AND SAID IT WOULD RV IN THAT TIME FRAME LAST YEAR.   I CHOOSE TO STICK IT OUT AND REAP THE BLESSING WHENEVER IT COMES. I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THIS. WE CANT WRITE OFF ANY TIME OR ANY DATE.   ALL THE INFO IS POSITIVE...THINGS ARE STILL MOVING FORWARD!

Guru Bluwolf:  EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH ME AND IT IS FINE FOR ALL OF YOU.  ALL THOUGH I STILL WILL MAINTAIN MY SILENCE.  SINCE I WANT ALL IN THIS INVESTMENT TO FINALLY GET THERE MONIES

I INCOURAGE ALL INTEL PROVIDERS ON ALL SITES TO DO THE SAME UNTIL WE HAVE THE CODES IN OUR HANDS WE SHALL NOT BE SAYING ANYTHING WHAT SO EVER AND YES WE NOW AWIT FOR THE PHONE CALLS. SAYING ITS DONE AND OK TO GO GET YOUR MONIES

WITH THAT SAID I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS WHAT SO EVER.  PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE ARE THINKING OF ALL OF YOU BY DOING THIS.  YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT AT THIS POINT SO RELAX AND LET IT FLOW

Guru WangDang:  Erbil should happen very soon and we need to start really looking closely for Shab to give us our 86 cents because Allawi has promised it will take 3 days for him to seat his ministers and then the new pm has to announce the GOI is complete and then full blown RV. We have Maliki saying he will implement all of erbil and we also have the national alliance saying that they are ready to give m a no confidence vote. So, either WAY. They have stated in open that Erbil is constitutional. His party that combined wants to get rid of him. The groups have more then the half needed to push the vote of no confidence and Parliment is on stand BY. Maliki does not have to be there for a no confidence vote from Parliment.

Guru TerryK:  WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT BLACK CABLE LAST NIGHT  I MISSUNDERSTOOD, I THOUGHT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT A GROUP

BUT BLACK CABLE IS THE COMMUNICATION LINE GOING FROM EUROPE TO THE USA WAS THINKING ABOUT IT

IN FACT WAS DREAMING ABOUT IT, I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY OF TELECOMUNNICATIONS WHERE WE HAD TO HAVE ACCESS TO BLACK CABLE AND IT WAS $$$$$$$  BIG TIME I THOUGHT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE GROUP NOT A PHYSICAL ITEM

NO THEY WERE SAYING SOME SITE WAS HOLDING IT UP THE RV
AND THAT'S WHY I THOUGHT THEY WERE REFERING TO A GROUP.  THERE ARE LIKE THREE SPIN OFFS OF THE OLD KNIGHT TEMPLOR THAT HAVE THE WORD BLACK IN IT  AND THAT'S WHAT I WAS REFERING TO.
VERY STRONG $$$$ GROUPS

SO I SEE ALOT OF ARTICLES THIS MORNING A LOT OF NEWS THAT THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT DOING THIS JUST WHEN IS THE QUESTION.  I THOUGHT THEY SAID CABAL AT FIRST THAT'S WHAT I WAS REFERING TO BUT WAS DREAMING THEY WERE REFERING TO CABLE.   I'M ALL CONFUSED MUST BE THE WATERMELON I'M EATING

OH NOW I'M A SIDETRACK IT'S ALL GOOD JUST WANTED TO EXPLAIN WHY I SAID WHAT I DID  IT'S ALL GOOD.   I THINK IT'S MORE CONFUSING NOW THAN EVER.  WHO CARES WHO IS HOLDING IT UP REALLY.  WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?  NOT LIKE WE ARE GOING TO SEND SOMEONE OVER TO THEIR OFFICE AND SAY LOOK GET OFF THE BUTTON.  WHY  AT THE END OF THE DAY.  WHY  IS THE QUESTION YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF.  WHY DOES IT MATTER?   IT WILL COME WHEN GOD WANTS US TO HAVE IT.   NOTHING YOU OR I CAN DO ABOUT IT....

SORRY IF I CAME OF ROUGH  I'M AS FUSTRATED WITH THIS AS ANYONE YEA LIKE 9 PLUS YEARS NOW  A LONG TIME  IN FACT I PURCHASED MY FIRST DINAR AND PUT IT AWAY AND FORGOT ABOUT IT.   I GOT TO PAY FOR THIS SITE HERE IN AUGUST.   GRRRR ANOTHER $2,000.  OK ALL TIME TO GET INTO THE HOT TUB

Guru HUB:  Just watching a country's economic structure being formed while we are interested in it, is a college edcuation in itself.  The only thing I have personally, is the knowledge of how it should happen and its following the model to a T.  No one can go around the process, because it always comes back to center.  I think this is the reason for so many delays but the fact remains, to compete in a global economy, they have to have a currency worth their country's value and cannot stay at the artificial number for long.  If Maliki should be allowed to remain and become a true dictator, there is no telling what he would do.  At that point Iraq would lose all respect and the dinar could do whatever and would remain worthless.  THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.  So all I can say is, hold on, I think we are there and we should be happy very soon.

Guru Soonerfan62:  Guys info was dead until about 2 o'clock then non stop, but let me assure none of the intel providers are going to do anything to delay it again, read between the lines 

JMH/Down The Rabbit Hole:  This is a HOT Intel tidbit which just came in. Sourced from Iraq and Financial Traders NY.

The Final Holdup for the Dinar RV was Malaki who refused to sign off the RV. Malaki was placed in his position by the Bush Dark Cabal. He received
a vote of 'no-confidence' by the Iraq government. The news said he resigned but was actually forcefully removed by the military.

RV WILL PROCEED THIS WEEKEND.

Also hearing that funds have been transferred and in place for the Cash-In.

Hearing "Rumors" of Dinar Cashing In proceeding via tiers with the Fat Cats, Whales and Government People already done. The "We The People" are next in line.

WE IS READY FOLKS. LET THE BLESSINGS FLOW!

JMH  Telling It Like It Is!

OOM Member TC2012 Bank Story:
  For what it is worth. Money was wired to us from Arizona May 14th around noon. The wire did not hit our Bank Account until the afternoon of May 17th, where as since it was wired around noon on the 14th it should have been in our account that day.

Our Bank called the 17th to notify us that if we had been expecting a wire transfer that it was there now. They were apologizing and said they had no idea why the wire transfer was held up and there was no explanation provided to them either. This was a wire to a Business Account. Such lengthy delays in Wire Transfers without being notified there will be a delay can reek some serious havoc so this is just a heads up. Also, it could be the amount, perhaps small wire transfers within the US are not being held up.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum